A better mouse trap.

So ive spent a good 5 hours trying to get this... And its driving me insane.

Following the videos posted to the T.

But theres always someone who doesn't seem to be effected by the lure. Or is behind one of the cars when i blow the mine. Killing like 5 of the tottal needed kills.

Aside from the spot in the salt flats.

Any other place to try to get this

Last i need for plat. ( before going back to the meh dlc )

The method in PowerPyx video was difficult and I couldn't get it done. I simply could not Lure, attract with Noisemaker or in any way get them to go, as one group of 7+, towards one spot where I could get the mine to blow up 7+

Easier method. Stuff 6 or 7 into 2 cars. You can use the boot. Put the cars on or very near a road where bad guys are the only ones who drive past. Put mine there and go cause a disturbance that gets the bad guys attention and They cal for reinforcements. The new guys drive over your mine, killing the new crew as well as the 6 or 7 you stuffed into the 2 cars, just to be sure.

I did it at the Train Cemetery. Let the objective drive away, chase him down and stop him, Intimidate the objective, and then bring him back in the boot of a car and start stuffing that car with more guys. Get another car, keep going around the cemetery getting more guys, one by one. I was going to put my cars near where i thought a foot patrol would go but I accidentally spooked them, they went nuts and called for reinforcements. I noted where those 2 cars drove and I simply parked my cars on that road (south side of cemetery), put the mine on the road and went and caused a ruckus. Bad guys came back, blew up their mates, I got the trophy.

You can do it too.

• 3 weeks later...

Just popped this trophy at the Narco Slaughter location in Koani there’s a rebel camp nearby so easy to respawn if you fuck it up, 7 guys really close together good vehicle cover 

place a mine in the middle of the 2 right side tires on the right hand truck, crawl all the way back to cover, pop off a flare to draw them in then shoot the mine or do what I did and inadvertently blow the mine with a second flare! 

Good luck