NA PSN Sale: Double Discount sale

NathanielJohn

If you haven't gotten them sniper ghost warrior 3 is a pretty fun platinum and they fixed the glitches with the game now, transformers devestation is a great game and a super nod to the cartoon series tough platinum though, and finally if recommend mafia 3, I really enjoyed what I played of it just got stale after a while simple platinum too.  

Can someone tell me if blood bowl 2 is fun/good/worth it?  I've been looking at it for a while.  Thanks

Also, I should say do not get Tony hawk pro skater 5 , it just sucks so much....

Edited by Muskratateer

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

if there's anyone who hasn't played Deus Ex, it's hard to see a good reason to stay away when it's $1.19 for PS+ folks.

Sorry, that was actually a glitch with the script. It's Deus Ex's Missing Link DLC that's $1.19. The base game itself is not on sale. I've removed it from the table (I'm still ironing out wrinkles like this with the script every week).

• Like 1

Wow, awesome job with the thread. Having all that info next to each game is super helpful, thanks!

Anyway, there's a bunch of games I'd like to pick up here, but with .hack//GU Last Recode coming Friday, I don't have the money, or the time to play it right now. x_x

Also, the SFV sale made me lol. Was just on sale for $15 a couple of weeks ago, now it's on sale for $40.

i need to go to the store later to get another card. would be broke on this one if not for some very good financial planning didn't plan on 5 sale weeks.

conga master (ps4) its like snake but with conga

Spellspire (ps4) (vita) its a double plat game because of cross-buy

Stikbold! a dodgeball adventure (ps4)

subject 13 (ps4)

zotrix (ps4)

88 heroes (ps4) i don't have much info on this game i decided to buy anyway

jazzpunk (ps4) this is getting played after the 100% completion of 2 short indies. arc the lad is being moved from 3 days to possibly tonight very close to complete.

Butter and friends: Babysitter Sim (ps4) a toss in from what i have remaining in money

Edited by kingdrake2

20 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Sorry, that was actually a glitch with the script. It's Deus Ex's Missing Link DLC that's $1.19. The base game itself is not on sale. I've removed it from the table (I'm still ironing out wrinkles like this with the script every week).

Well, while that's too bad for others, that's great for me! I can finally get that elusive 100% in one of my favorite games on the PS3.

1 minute ago, dmsleight said:

What's doubled?  Unoriginal sales (and content for on sale)?

I really hope they do another purchase discount.  I want to buy dlc that has never been on sale.

The doubling seems to be exclusively for PS+ sales, and it simply doubles the raw dollar discount. So for example, 88 Heroes is originally $14.99. The first discount is to $8.99, and then PS+ gets the double to $2.99.

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

The doubling seems to be exclusively for PS+ sales, and it simply doubles the raw dollar discount. So for example, 88 Heroes is originally $14.99. The first discount is to $8.99, and then PS+ gets the double to $2.99.

oh brother.  Please note the sarcasm: " Unoriginal sales (and content for on sale)? "

3 minutes ago, dmsleight said:

oh brother.  Please note the sarcasm: " Unoriginal sales (and content for on sale)? "

I still have no idea what in the world your quoted statement mean (or even says). "Content for on sale"? The answer was meant in good faith, however.

If your remarks were sarcasm, apologies, I guess.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I was going to pick up avelon colony and horizon zero dawn. 

But avelon is $8 cheaper on amazon new, and I don't have the time for horizon ><

I have faith it will be in the Christmas sale though, when I might have more time

Edited by Dav9834