Billionaire trophy patch 1.07

OJ9999vr

• 1 month later...

Looks a useful method, but I can't tell what you used in the second video. The last one I recognise as a boulder, but not sure about the flower type thing in the middle.

I also wondered if there was a potion chest we could use since they are much more expensive & might yield a quicker return.

5 hours ago, Xemik said:

Looks a useful method, but I can't tell what you used in the second video. The last one I recognise as a boulder, but not sure about the flower type thing in the middle.

I also wondered if there was a potion chest we could use since they are much more expensive & might yield a quicker return.

The boulder is a gem stone, if i remember correctly. It can be found in the gem biome.

The flower thingy is a "nest treasure", it can be found in nests, in desert/canyon biomes. This one is also the best, due to it giving you all 3 different gem types.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. Don't think I've got the 'nest', but def' have the other two.

I had a quick blast at this on a Crystal Craggs world, where I was picking up a few gems along the way. I'm pretty useless at copying though, so always mess up. I'll keep trying... ;)