CROW'S ORDINE WINS EVERYTIME ON NIGHTMARE.

6 tries now I ve given up. Totally unfair with damage potential against me. 
My vita is just going to be on standby until there s a f#ckin hack.. The walk-through on this is inaccurate or even outdated. You CANNOT GUARD OR WAIT during this battle. Morning Moon uses too CP and no other move besides that can stagger him through the counter. Lustrous strike and Flame Impact don't Stagger him at all. Whoever did The FAQ, hello you have NO OPTION to wait or guard you idiotic child. 

Rean is Lv70 and yet the Last two battles gave me no problems at all. This one is impossible to beat even if you fully take advantage of your link attacks.

Even following a guide it seems like this fight on Nightmare requires a lot of luck, which is really annoying because one or two bad turns even early on could mean you just straight lose. Edunstar84 is correct, listening to what Crow says when he takes a stance determines which one it is as opposed to watching the animation. I know it's frustrating but just keep trying, eventually you'll get it.

44 minutes ago, LOVEKuroyukihime said:

6 tries now I ve given up. Totally unfair with damage potential against me. 
My vita is just going to be on standby until there s a f#ckin hack.. The walk-through on this is inaccurate or even outdated. You CANNOT GUARD OR WAIT during this battle. Morning Moon uses too CP and no other move besides that can stagger him through the counter. Lustrous strike and Flame Impact don't Stagger him at all. Whoever did The FAQ, hello you have NO OPTION to wait or guard you idiotic child. 

Rean is Lv70 and yet the Last two battles gave me no problems at all. This one is impossible to beat even if you fully take advantage of your link attacks.

Which FAQ did you use?

7 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

Which FAQ did you use?

The vita 1 from https://www.gamefaqs.com/.  Like why would you even suggest not attacking when you have too..

8 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I remember this being very difficult for me. What I did was watch a video on YouTube, and had to listen the "tells" - what Crow says that determines what he does next. 

My problem is I don't have enough CP to even survive 16 retries no luck, so i reloaded my save file before leaving Trista.

Edited by LOVEKuroyukihime

14 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Oh lord! Part 2? Please let it not be so. It's going to take forever. 

6 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Haven't played it myself but apparently Sen 3's ending pretty much spells it out that they aren't done with Erebonia.

I have not played Sen 3 yet either but its already reported that Sen 3 is only 60% done at release.
The main reason reported as to why it was almost split in half was due to the Chinese translation team saying the game was too big to meet the deadline.

10 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Haven't played it myself but apparently Sen 3's ending pretty much spells it out that they aren't done with Erebonia.

Just now, fisty123 said:

I have not played Sen 3 yet either but its already reported that Sen 3 is only 60% done at release.
The main reason reported as to why it was almost split in half was due to the Chinese translation team saying the game was too big to meet the deadline.

I think it would just be faster to learn Japanese.

48 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Yup it does, I have played the game and I'm pretty sure it's going to be the last in Sen saga.

Edited by killivincent
Typo

41 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

And while I did not look into details, many that finished the game said it ends on a bigger cliffhanger then what part 1 did.

With a LOT bigger cliffhanger, I hope guys can take it, if the first game's ending was a shock, Sen III will be a bigger shock!

Edited by killivincent

30 minutes ago, killivincent said:

With a LOT bigger cliffhanger, I hope guys can take it, if the first game's ending was a shock, Sen III will be a bigger shock!

Yeah.. This is was I keep hearing.
Personally I loved the first ending.. Sure I was like "your kidding right, That's how your going to end it" But it made me want to play the second so much more. So it did its job rather well,

• 1 year later...

Man so yeah this battle is totally RNG i think on my 12th attempt straight i managed to beat him as i got an extra turn and kill his ass sadly i have to do a third playthrough for this chest and monster trophy urrgh but yeah there is no skill involved or tactic its literally up to RNJesus 

• 2 weeks later...

It's really a luck based fight just keep trying and you will get it eventually considering you don't miss his weak spots. I would suggest using the Morning Moon craft once you use up both spirits which will help you get up to three free hits and one rush without taking any damage. It took me four tries to beat him because I already experience this shitty fight back when PS Vita was a thing. He is beatable at minimum level of 65.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...