Oure - 100% Guide

DWreckt-

Difficulty: 2/10

Estimated Time: 8-10 hours

Min. Playthroughs: 2

This is meant to be pretty straightforward since the game isn't terribly difficult to platinum.  Below I've listed the story trophies that you can't miss and some blurbs on how to get the collectible and challenge trophies.  Overall I recommend working on completing the collectibles first, then complete the challenge and story trophies simultaneously.  All your stats will carry over to New Game+, so there is no disadvantage to completing the collectibles straight away.

STORY-BASED

Simplicity

Perseverance

Curiosity

Observation

Anticipation

Reason

Action

Reaction

The Tower

*Equality - requires you to complete the game twice, once as the boy character and once as the girl.  You can openly decide which character you wish to play as by pressing Triangle at the beginning of the game. 

*Never Forget - not sure if this is story-based or not, but on my 2nd playthrough it procked after completing the 8th Titan and pressing O before entering the gate to return to the cloud expanse.  Not sure if it was automatic or as part of something I did.  Someone please clarify if you would.

Most of the trophies in this game will originate from collecting blue-orbs that are scattered across the cloud expanse of the game world.  The entire map is open to you to complete this at any time, which I recommend doing before completing the main story and Titan puzzles.  Once you complete all the orb collecting trophies, the challenge trophies all become possible or significantly easier.  Basically you fly around the cloud expanse and hold Square to initiate a sonar-like ping that will show you the location of orbs and other collectibles (that is once you've acquired the 16 red and yellow orbs - they aren't hard to find, just inspect structures you come across and you'll most likely find them all).  I wound up doing the collectibles while having a sports game and podcast turned on in the background to keep me occupied while going after the 750 orbs and 800 or so total collectibles.  This will take the most time to complete but represents the bulk of the trophy list.

COLLECTIBLES

Fortitude

Perception

Magnetic

Diligence

Clear Skies

Historian

Vision

*Clarity - this will be the last trophy you acquire since it requires you unlock all collectibles and complete your second playthrough on hard using the other character you didn't select.  Once you have done so, all the images will be unlocked and you simply have to cycle through them to get the trophy to pop.  The Gallery can be accessed from either the pause menu or main menu of the game.

CHALLENGE

Reflective - I didn't see this trophy pop, but guessed you had to stand still while in the first tutorial area (with the reflective floor) for 10 minutes without moving.  So I left my PS4 running and went and made a sandwich and when I came back I had the trophy.

Playful - Achievable at any time, just press Triangle while you are in dragon form to do a barrel roll and the trophy will pop.

Naturist - Easily done at any time.  When you get access to the cloud expanse, you'll find small clusters of animals across the map.  Fly up to them and they will accompany you for a short time.  Note: one of the gallery items requires you have the pool of fish fly around with you for 10 cumulative minutes, so anytime you see them, make sure they stick with you.

Grace and Form - This is relatively easy, especially when you have max stamina.  Basically there are four phases: 1) the Titan will alternate between an A and B pattern back and forth.  All you need to do is weave left and right and not get hit.  2) All cannons fire simultaneously but you can just ascend over them and directly to the Titan's back (by far the easiest, IMO).  3) This was the only one that gave me trouble.  Basically the cannons fire in a pattern that creates an oscillating wave, so you treat it like a wide slalom going from right to left.  Be attentive and you can clear this one with relative ease.  4) The last phase has the Titan firing particles in 5-ball chunks.  Just stick to the ends of the chunks and weave between them to get to his back unharmed.  If for any reason you get hit, simply pause the game and choose "Abandon Titan" and you can restart from the platform without voiding the trophy.
Aspirations - I'm not sure if this can be done without having maxed out your stamina, but know that once you do it's simply about jumping from one higher cloud to the next before being able to ascend the white rings of the tower.  Upon landing, the trophy will pop.

Respect - Personally I recommend doing this as you go.  After you beat each Titan, you can approach the spiral staircase on the platform while in child form and hit Square, which will then cut to a brief 10 or so second cutscene where the child is perched atop the respective Titan.  Do this on all 8 platforms and the trophy will pop.

Vanishing Act - Fly into a cloud, the trophy will pop (you'll probably get this in the tutorial area).

I don't recall if it's possible to activate hard mode on your initial playthrough but I have no memory of the option appearing.  Once you complete the game on normal, go to NG+ and it will specifically ask if you want to do hard mode (realistically, the only thing this will affect is the Titan puzzles - the mechanical challenge is exactly the same).

There you have it.  Enjoy.

Edited by Pavlovs-Dogg
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Why not make a proper trophy guide on the site?

I usually don't make guides, I did it only because I got PSN messages from other site users asking questions and figured why the hell not?  If PSNProfiles wants to use my content, feel free (though I guess it's already here anyway). :P

3 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Thanks for this! I've been debating on getting the game.

did you enjoy it?

So-so.  I didn't necessarily love the game in and of itself, but it was an enjoyable time-waster while I caught up on other interests (it being largely a collectathon, it's very easy to multi-task while procking trophies).  The narrative strokes are janky but the visual design is notable.  Can't give a strong recommendation at the $20 price point, but it's not a bad game and worth blowing through if you need some "junk food" to play.

18 minutes ago, Pavlovs-Dogg said:

I usually don't make guides, I did it only because I got PSN messages from other site users asking questions and figured why the hell not?  If PSNProfiles wants to use my content, feel free (though I guess it's already here anyway). :P

So-so.  I didn't necessarily love the game in and of itself, but it was an enjoyable time-waster while I caught up on other interests (it being largely a collectathon, it's very easy to multi-task while procking trophies).  The narrative strokes are janky but the visual design is notable.  Can't give a strong recommendation at the $20 price point, but it's not a bad game and worth blowing through if you need some "junk food" to play.

It would've made more sense to just click the green button on the right and make it official.

Making the actual guide takes very little effort extra TBH. :) It's just to fill in the info.

Reminds me about when I wrote this guide:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6444-unepic-essential-guide

I could just as well have written a trophy guide for the game, but whatever. That guide will suffice I think, and be way more useful than any other guide I found, especially the trophy guide I found for the game.

ad Reflective: This trophy can also be obtained by standing still for 10 minutes inside the room (with the reflective floor) when calming a Titan.

ad Clarity: The description of the node In the lower right corner of the Gallery says, that you must fly 10 minutes with fish. That's misleading. eg. Butterfly's will working too.

ad Never Forget: I vote for "not story related". The trophy popped right after I pushed circle in the room calming the 8th titan and I was quite far away from the exit portal.

Edited by lonny2001

• 5 months later...

How does one get all the Elements of Life?

I'm missing the last one and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it!

Could someone please tell me how?

It's the one by the pad to unlock the tower for the turtle (?) Titan. The gap is just a bit too wide to jump across and I can't see another way to get there.

Edit: nevermind. I just found that sneaky switch below! :)

Edited by LeadedCactus83

• 2 months later...