Invert Y axis only

dna0008

• 1 month later...

I'm with you on this, I normally play with Y-reversed, X-normal. In either setting of this game, one of them is off...

It doesn't help that Jade's camera controls are what I prefer, so it's tough to get used to the wonky controls when every few minutes there's a glimmer of what I wish I could be using...

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ubisoft Shanghai what the hell is wrong with you guys!  Same folks who did I Am Alive which was a good game.  How could these guys not have given this HD version the same treatment?  This game does NOT seem like a remaster, more like a bloody port.  They should have been more improvements and options in the game.  After all it was supposed to be 'next gen' from originally being a PS2 title at the time.

Even the menu only uses :l3: instead of also allowing the use of :down: or :up:...  I cannot for the life of me fly anything with inverted controls. Options to change controls was standard on the PS3, was it not?  

Okay I remember that Pixar's UP is one of those 'kids' games that also had inverted controls... but still... some options would have been nice.  As for the Boss fight, well that was understandable to add a bit of a challenge.

Edited by Eispan
Done with the game... goodness gracious.
  • Like 1