Trophy language

A pretty annoying bug has developed. Maybe someone has already mentioned this, but to clarify: when I look at some games' trophy lists, and then move to their respective trophy guides, the language changes. This makes any use of the trophy guides here difficult (and at times, almost useless). 

Case in point: Ar Nosurge. Here is the trophy list, and you'll notice that the trophies are in English. However, here is the trophy guide, and the trophy language becomes Japanese.

• 1 year later...

This still seems to be happening. Is there a way to fix it? I found this thread (over a year old) when looking for a solution.

I'm seeing it the issue here, for example:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7476-persona-5-dancing-star-night-trophy-guide

The trophy guide trophies shows in Japanese, even though I have my language set to English, and the trophy list shows in English.

Edited by bsdude0

On 25-12-2018 at 6:00 AM, bsdude0 said:

This still seems to be happening. Is there a way to fix it? I found this thread (over a year old) when looking for a solution.

I'm seeing it the issue here, for example:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7476-persona-5-dancing-star-night-trophy-guide

The trophy guide trophies shows in Japanese, even though I have my language set to English, and the trophy list shows in English.

That's because the guide was created for the Japanese trophy list, which was released ~6 months before the English version of the game. Unfortunately, there's no way to adjust that, except for Google Translate.

Edited by Dragon-Archon