PS+ November 2017

Platinum_Vice

The leak was actually right this month! 

Bound is one of those perfect for Plus games in that it looks interesting but not enough for me to buy it. 

Worms is great just because I can play it locally with the Wife. Would've preferred W.M.D., but eh, can't complain too much......except about you Broken Sword....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NathanielJohn said:

Trophy breakdown:

Game  Platforms   Trophies   Difficulty   Comp. time   Plays   Guides 
R-Type Dimensions   PS3 
 7 Bronze trophy.png   4 Silver trophy.png   1 Gold trophy.png 
 easy   5 hours   1   PS3T 
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic   PS3 
 7 Bronze trophy.png   4 Silver trophy.png   1 Gold trophy.png 
 hard   2 – 5 hours   n/a   PS3T 
Bound   PS4 
 8 Bronze trophy.png   13 Silver trophy.png   5 Gold trophy.png   1 Platinum trophy.png 
 extreme   40 hours   6   PSNP 
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood   PS4 
 21 Bronze trophy.png   16 Silver trophy.png   2 Gold trophy.png   1 Platinum trophy.png 
 very hard   10 – 15 hours   2   PSNP 
Worms Battlegrounds   PS4 
 14 Bronze trophy.png   10 Silver trophy.png   6 Gold trophy.png   1 Platinum trophy.png 
 medium   10 – 15 hours   1   PS3T 
Dungeon Punks   PS4, Vita 
 13 Bronze trophy.png   9 Silver trophy.png   6 Gold trophy.png   1 Platinum trophy.png 
 medium   25 – 30 hours   2   PS3T 
Broken Sword 5: The Serpents Curse - Episode 1   Vita 
 19 Bronze trophy.png   1 Silver trophy.png   0 Gold trophy.png 
 very easy   3 – 4 hours   1   PS3TPSNP 
Broken Sword 5: The Serpents Curse - Episode 2   Vita 
 11 Bronze trophy.png   2 Silver trophy.png   1 Gold trophy.png 
 easy   3 – 4 hours   1   PS3TPSNP 

you must have a program or something...you are godly fast haha, thanks for the job you do here, makes my life easier

Hm, usually I have two, maybe three games I like in ps plus. But this time there seems nothing in it for me. Probably only get Bound. The until Dawn game would have been better in the October bundle, but is probably the most interesting thing in this month. Unfortunately only for those who have a VR Set

2 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

you must have a program or something...you are godly fast haha, thanks for the job you do here, makes my life easier

Yep, I wrote a bunch of scripts for doing these tables :)  One can pull game names and prices from a PS store page (e.g., a sale page), and another takes a list of games names and pulls trophy info about them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sargon said:

That's You - AGAIN?! Isn't this the third time now? Rag Doll Shaq Fu has been for free many years ago during a Sprint PR campaign.

"again"...

Do you realize that from day 1, they said that it was going to be free for several months? It's not part of the PS+ list, its only a bonus. Just like until dawn: rush of blood this month..

• Like 1

I'm not going to complain about Bound as I almost bought that at launch, so for once my patience paid off. This is what I like PS+ for, when it gives you games which are a little bit left field and weird.

The others... hmmm. Nothing I've even heard of, apart from the Worms one, but then I don't know what exactly this Worms game is - they have so many it's hard to tell the difference. 

• Like 1

Welp, I guess I'll finally check out last Broken Sword.

Dungeon Punks looks like a Newgrounds flash game that wants to be like Capcom's old DnD games, but fails, to be honest.

I guess it's mostly "throw a few more games into that PS4 pile I can't play yet" for me all over again this month. -sigh-