PS+ November 2017

Platinum_Vice

You guys had Until Dawn, inFamous Second Son, Just Cause 3 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain over the past few months. Granted, these games are all at least two years old but they definitely made the PS+ price worth it.

I suspect this month and next month to have a bad lineup until come January.

• Like 1

I thought Bound was a fantastic game. For me on right up there with other games like Limbo, Inside and Journey. Not for everyone. But I was absolutely stunned by the visuals, story, music, atmosphere. Gameplay it's repetitive and there are no real puzzles or anything. It's just a really good experience, like reading a good book;

12 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Unfortunately I can't really share them since they run off my server in PHP and cause a lot of stress on the server when they run (and they are very not user friendly and require a lot of cleanup to make the output pretty).

However, the wiki can still make tables for you like this automatically as long as you're willing to search for the game IDs on the wiki. For example, here is how to make a table that contains the games Apotheon, Bound, and Final Fantasy 10:

1. Create an account on the wiki (you don't need an account to edit the wiki, but you want to have a "user page" to put the table on in the next step. For the purposes of this tutorial, I'll assume your username will be "vaincra".

2. Go to https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/User:vaincra and input the following text:

{{AnyGameTable
 |games = "apotheon",
          "bound-ps4",
          "final-fantasy-x-hd-remaster"
}}

Of course, you can add more game IDs to the list (as many as you like) -- just keep each ID in quotes, and separate them by commas. The extra spaces and line breaks are just for formatting reasons to make it easier to read (they are not needed for it to function). The ID for a game can be found in its URL on the wiki. For example, Final Fantasy 10 is located at https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Game/final-fantasy-x-hd-remaster on the wiki, which is why its ID is "final-fantasy-x-hd-remaster".

3. Save the page. The output will look like this:

VOVqUzO.png

Click on the column headers to sort by that column. You can edit the page to add or remove game IDs as necessary. Note that sometimes the page output will appear garbled -- that's a bug with MediaWiki, and if it happens, go to the top-right of the page and click on More -> Purge Cache to fix it.

Interesting, thank you :)

I was already thinking of programming a python script myself but this seems enough for me :)

1 hour ago, lesk8vaincra said:

Interesting, thank you :)

I was already thinking of programming a python script myself but this seems enough for me :)

Kk let me know if you have any trouble with it. In the meantime, I made this page that lists the game ID of all games on the wiki, so that you don't have to manually track down each one:

https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/PSNTrophyWiki:PS4_Game_ID_list

8 hours ago, Starlove- said:

I thought Bound was a fantastic game. For me on right up there with other games like Limbo, Inside and Journey. Not for everyone. But I was absolutely stunned by the visuals, story, music, atmosphere. Gameplay it's repetitive and there are no real puzzles or anything. It's just a really good experience, like reading a good book;

There must be something to gameplay, because those speed trophies are pretty damn rare.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

There must be something to gameplay, because those speed trophies are pretty damn rare.

Well the gameplay is basically platforming, but that's it really. Pretty challenging trophy list, but I had a blast. Never felt like a bore doing them. Cautious trophy is some of the most butt clenching things I have ever done.

@NathanielJohn and OP thank you for posting this :)
@Abysm_Nucleus damn boy i was eating while reading this post LOL ?

To me this is a "meh" list as well, i suggest for trophy hunters that are worried with completion to try bound in a separate acc first, it's an okay game but you need to be perfect in the controls and there were some design decisions that obstructed my gameplay (but that is just me...) so good luck for anyone that tries the plat. I played R-types in my husband's acc he has it, the other games i don't know.

40 minutes ago, renatabls said:

Nothing for me this month... hopefully december will be better since it'll be christmas.

I think it's poor because ps store might be planning a big black friday sale. Well i am hoping ^_^

7 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

Meh, was hoping for evil within but oh well x)

that would be sweet ?

• Like 1