Mein Leben Runs.

6 minutes ago, TNekke said:

Havn't tried it yet on mein leben, just finished on i am death incarnate yesterday. But it's a great idea to share tips and strats to make progress.

I think most difficult part will be in the courtroom and end stage on the ship..

I agree, they’re most certainly the difficult parts, the penthouse isn’t too bad as it first seemed for me but I guess it’s still considered one of the harder sections. You can skip the 2 bosses at the end of the game when the door opens, but it’s so damn risky. Might not be worth it. 

1 minute ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Playing on medium and i got my ass handed to me for like 40 mins in both The state building and The courthouse they should at least make it where you have a checkpoint at the beginning of every level 

I’ve noticed not all of the enemies have set patterns. They seem to do whatever the fuck they want so stealth is tough in some areas. For example the penthouse guys start searching in random locations rather than a dedicated path, if you load saves it’s the same path, but if you go from one area to a new location it seems to be slightly randomised. 

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

I agree, they’re most certainly the difficult parts, the penthouse isn’t too bad as it first seemed for me but I guess it’s still considered one of the harder sections. You can skip the 2 bosses at the end of the game when the door opens, but it’s so damn risky. Might not be worth it. 

For sure you can skip the bosses at the end, the thing i did there is i used my grenades ( upgraded ) to stun them when the doors opened, and passed them to take the ladder up.

It will be risky, no doubt bout that. i think if you got that far on mein leben your heart is pounding like crazy xD

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TNekke said:

For sure you can skip the bosses at the end, the thing i did there is i used my grenades ( upgraded ) to stun them when the doors opened, and passed them to take the ladder up.

It will be risky, no doubt bout that. i think if you got that far on mein leben your heart is pounding like crazy xD

Thats been suggested to me, i’ve yet to practice that part properly. Sounds like a good plan. You can get shot while climbing to the top of the ship though so it’s a good option to shoot them through the railings just before. They won’t even attempt to shoot you there.

Edited by Dark
Grammur gud

11 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Playing on medium and i got my ass handed to me for like 40 mins in both The state building and The courthouse they should at least make it where you have a checkpoint at the beginning of every level 

6 minutes ago, Dark said:

I’ve noticed not all of the enemies have set patterns. They seem to do whatever the fuck they want so stealth is tough in some areas. For example the penthouse guys start searching in random locations rather than a dedicated path, if you load saves it’s the same path, but if you go from one area to a new location it seems to be slightly randomised. 

True what you say @Dark I did first run trying to do stealth as much as i could but because some bug i had to start all over again, and i reach the end in half the time i did in my first run, just because i just dual-wielded shotguns and just gunblazed through some areas which was in some points easier then going stealth.

Edited by TNekke

@NCSFan001 In Dead Space 3 on Hardcore Mode is pretty much the same as Mein Leben with the No checkpoint restart and death results to restart from the beggining.

The only difference is that there’s still autosaves, allowing to backup your save file, just in any case of death :P

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NCSFan001 said:

They should do what one of the dead space games did and give everyone three saves you can make at any time, I haven't played the game yet and wasn't intending to until its down to like $20 and when it is I'll probably just play it on my second account.

I enjoy your videos on Youtube. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, Dead Space 2 only gave you three saves for Hardcore difficulty. Doable, but you're very likely to die sooner or later which may mean a hour or two of lost progress.

Wolfenstein II on the other hand is probably a nightmare. I can't imagine how I would feel being 10 hours in and suddenly dying over a silly mistake I made, causing me to play from the very beginning.

How long is this game if I just play casually while enjoying all the cutscenes?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Spaz said:

How long is this game if I just play casually while enjoying all the cutscenes?

10 - 15 hours based on what I've seen posted. That's where everyone is getting that 10 hour time from. 

Edited by Gage

1 minute ago, Blissey said:

Are cutscenes skippable or no?

I don't think they are for your first time but after seeing them once you are able to skip them. I've skipped a couple after having to load a save before.

21 minutes ago, Blissey said:

Are cutscenes skippable or no?

The letterbox cutscenes are skippable but that’s it. I think there’s around 30-40 ish minutes of non skippable cutscenes altogether. The problem is the intro cutscenes being like 10 minutes long, it’s a pain to watch after every death. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blissey said:

Considering nobody has completed it yet...

NOT technically impossible but Extremely Improbable 

2 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

In my opinion, they should give us 1 and only 1 save, and i would of used it right before courtroom, there is no way to make it passed there first try, it is extremly hard on i am death incarnate and almost impossible getting passed there in first try. More of a luck based.

im on the 3rd difficulty and it took me about 15 tries to get it Most screwed up part of it is its a DREAM SEQUENCE

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos
  • Like 1

Just now, Brink-2-Chaos said:

NOT technically impossible but Extremely Improbable 

im on the 3rd difficulty and it took me about 15 tries to get it 

Yeah that is what i am saying now mate. after doing i am death incarnate, i realise that this is impossible on ps4 on meine leben. Maybe PC, but ps4 with the controller :( no way, im not attempting it i am leaving it at 98% in years to come. and then if i really want it , ill go for it, deticate myself for it, it is only 2 trophies, which wont mess up completion rate at all, so i am fine with it.

• Like 1