Mein Leben Runs.

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

Huh, what path is that? 

right before that doorway  that you ride up to the walkway occasionaly an enemy will spawn in the corridor to the Right Dont know how he spawns there as both the Microwave gates are active at that point

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos

1 minute ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

right before that doorway  that you ride up to the walkway occasionaly an enemy will spawn in the corridor to the Right

Uhhh I don’t remember exactly. Are you talking about the stairs just after the cutscene? If so, you should probably be stealthing and only using the stairs further away. You don’t mess with the traps or anything. That way you don’t need to engage in a fight until going up the rotating elevator thing.

4 hours ago, Dark said:

The more you practice the more you’ll consistently get further. I know I’m in for a good run when I pass oberkommando since the courtroom isn’t a problem for me anymore. Everything past the train section tends to be inconsistent with patterns. I practiced that level to the point where I had backup strats for almost every section. Hate the randomness of that place.

ahh ive just been doing what ive been doing in that segment havnt really looked at alt routes

1 minute ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

ahh ive just been doing what ive been doing in that segment havnt really looked at alt routes

You can just copy the start of my run if you want, can’t really see a safer way of doing it. I suggest not touching the traps at all or it makes it a longer level at the end. If you keep it off you can reverse the conveyor belt straight away.

Just now, Dark said:

You can just copy the start of my run if you want, can’t really see a safer way of doing it. I suggest not touching the traps at all or it makes it a longer level at the end. If you keep it off you can reverse the conveyor belt straight away.

only part that gets me is that elevator bit Enemies tend to do what they want their 

Found out at the end section of New Orleans where you have to ascend lakeview to the hammer, you can run round the corner and hide at the end of the hallway next to the bottom of the staircase. Seems like it confuses the enemies camping their. You can then just easily climb it via the stair case route with only a couple of enemies in your path. 

6 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Found out at the end section of New Orleans where you have to ascend lakeview to the hammer, you can run round the corner and hide at the end of the hallway next to the bottom of the staircase. Seems like it confuses the enemies camping their. You can then just easily climb it via the stair case route with only a couple of enemies in your path. 

You can skip that entire section by ascending the broken floors. Too risky for a Mein Leben run though, I just lured them all out.

16 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Do you take more damage on ML? I thought it was just permadeath DI essentially. 

Nah. I’m just saying it’s too risky since you’re about 60% through the run at that point and it’s a fairly easy place to wipe if you play safe.

• Like 1

@Dark big fucking congratulations for finishing it. I didn't notice it only took you 2 weeks, it seems like this thread has been up for months for some reason hahaha. I think you really are the first platinum achiever since I don't think GrannyTranny got the platinum, I wonder why he's hiding his entire list though. I noticed something funny about the petition, kind of sums it up really... The person who made the petition's most recent platinum is My Name is Mayo vita version which he did on release for his region, kind of gives a glimpse into what kind of people the petition supporters are hahaha. Either way, I'm really hoping they don't dumb down the difficulty setting, since it's been proven possible multiple times and it's a single player trophy there's really no reason to "fix" it. The only reason I'd want to wait at this point is to make sure the petition doesn't win because I'd feel like garbage if they dumbed down the difficulty after I'd done the game the original way. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

@Dark big fucking congratulations for finishing it. I didn't notice it only took you 2 weeks, it seems like this thread has been up for months for some reason hahaha. I think you really are the first platinum achiever since I don't think GrannyTranny got the platinum, I wonder why he's hiding his entire list though. I noticed something funny about the petition, kind of sums it up really... The person who made the petition's most recent platinum is My Name is Mayo vita version which he did on release for his region, kind of gives a glimpse into what kind of people the petition supporters are hahaha. Either way, I'm really hoping they don't dumb down the difficulty setting, since it's been proven possible multiple times and it's a single player trophy there's really no reason to "fix" it. The only reason I'd want to wait at this point is to make sure the petition doesn't win because I'd feel like garbage if they dumbed down the difficulty after I'd done the game the original way. 

Impossible bruh.  No one can do it -_-

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

Thank you! GrannyTranny does have the platinum so when he unhides he’ll be first. He tends to hide his trophies because of heat I think, I’m not sure. Either way I know he’s legit, he’s spent a ton of time on the game. Every day I logged on he was on the game making attempts, fair play to him. He doesn’t completely hide his trophies, he sets it to friends only so we can comment and like etc. To each their own I guess :P 

• Like 1

AFTER making it the courthouse ONCE today my last 20 attempts have been one giant hilarous Death compilation Jumped down to get the upgrade kit in area 52 Landed on the wrong side of the gaurd rail, Thought i cleared a room BOOM 2 tapped, accidently got spotted at roswell parade, and also this gem https://imgur.com/a/2wjPb

5 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

AFTER making it the courthouse ONCE today my last 20 attempts have been one giant hilarous Death compilation Jumped down to get the upgrade kit in area 52 Landed on the wrong side of the gaurd rail, Thought i cleared a room BOOM 2 tapped, accidently got spotted at roswell parade, and also this gem https://imgur.com/a/2wjPb

Elevator death happened to me too. Don’t go too far forward. Not sure what kills you but yeah that happens..

52 minutes ago, Dark said:

Thank you! GrannyTranny does have the platinum so when he unhides he’ll be first. He tends to hide his trophies because of heat I think, I’m not sure. Either way I know he’s legit, he’s spent a ton of time on the game. Every day I logged on he was on the game making attempts, fair play to him. He doesn’t completely hide his trophies, he sets it to friends only so we can comment and like etc. To each their own I guess :P 

You hax it bruh

11 hours ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Headshot? I haven't figured out that exactly yet. When you get the new body and the battle walker upgrade the game does get easier, even on higher difficulties. 

I did always one shot down Zitadelle (the big robot) with the laser gun charge upgrade with full power up. The back of Zitadelle is the weak spot. I notice that the back of Zitadelle dont have much armor than front. 

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

You hax it bruh

Dang you caught me ): 

40 minutes ago, Antonius87 said:

I did always one shot down Zitadelle (the big robot) with the laser gun charge upgrade with full power up. The back of Zitadelle is the weak spot. I notice that the back of Zitadelle dont have much armor than front. 

You mostly encounter it head on though, especially in Roswell bunker. A charged shot above the eye thing will Insta kill it, if not, one shot of the upgraded assault rifle will finish it off.

Edited by Dark