Mein Leben Runs.

14 hours ago, Dark said:

They clearly never tested Mein Leben at all, at the end the screen goes grey and you can’t do anything until you re-launch the game.

In my honest opinion, yes the trophy was damn tough and very nerve-racking, but with the petitions and a lot of the community, it was really overrated. I expected a lot worse than it ended up being. It’s one of the hardest things I’ve done, but I saw a lot of room for more difficulty like no upgrades, not being stocked on ammo 24/7 etc. Literally the only change between the difficulty is how hard you get hit, besides the saves obviously.

Still, I think Machine Games did a great job with this game minus the few glitches. One of my favourite games this year, gg.

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate this? Difficulty wise btw.

4 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate this? Difficulty wise btw.

Pretty bad at ratings but I’ll estimate around a 8.5-9. The game I’m doing now I can see being a lot harder (Splasher). Note that this is my honest opinion that not everyone will agree with obviously. It’s pretty stressful and you’ll feel a wave of relief when permadeath is done, but it doesn’t feel anything above a 9, for me.

33 minutes ago, Dark said:

Pretty bad at ratings but I’ll estimate around a 8.5-9. The game I’m doing now I can see being a lot harder (Splasher). Note that this is my honest opinion that not everyone will agree with obviously. It’s pretty stressful and you’ll feel a wave of relief when permadeath is done, but it doesn’t feel anything above a 9, for me.

Thank YOU! Although I haven't played it I was thinking this would be an 8 to a 9/10.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm surprised you stayed motivated for Missile Command to begin with. xD

Lol I enjoyed the game but as its my 1st guide I simply get Lost and lose motivation thinking it will suck. Wonder if someone will make a wolfenstein 2 guide?

29 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Use GTs strat

Havent died once there using his strat. I recommend my strat beforehand when you’re in the house, just camp in that back left corner and kill everything. That way you can reap the armour and hopefully have 200 going into the courtroom.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Use GTs strat

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Havent died once there using his strat. I recommend my strat beforehand when you’re in the house, just camp in that back left corner and kill everything. That way you can reap the armour and hopefully have 200 going into the courtroom.

Where is it cause nazis aint't gonna wait xD

• Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 5:39 AM, Maxie Mouse said:

After seeing more and more people succeeding the difficulty, the only thing I can say is...

What do you have to say for yourselves now, crybabies? Git gud!

Hitler-Awesome.png 

Someday, I’ll pick up the game and suffer through Mein Leben and triumph! :D

Or maybe people prefer not to watch a 10 minute non skip able cutscene over and over. One thing to die and restart from the beginning but non skip able cutscenes is no excuse. Glad the game didn't do well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dark said:

How do you upgrade armour again?

4 hours ago, Snowbunny05143 said:

Or maybe people prefer not to watch a 10 minute non skip able cutscene over and over. One thing to die and restart from the beginning but non skip able cutscenes is no excuse. Glad the game didn't do well.

It is a great game. Many reviews called it one of the decades best ect. The advertising was fine. So what is left that can be sighted for its commercial failure?

Fair enough you had Mario, COD AC all released at the same time. But if they honestly thought that would have had a massive effect on sales, Bethesda would have held it back.

So it would seem the mein leben trophy is the reason for lackluster sales. Proving that while not everyone is into trophy hunting, gamers do still care about them for diffrent reasons. And whoever was responsible for that trophy will probably now lose their job. This is why whoever is assigned to making trophies or achievements, should be listed in a games credits. So they are made more accountable. I imagine the full story will come out eventually. Bethesda do have shareholders to answer to after all.

Edited by AMadScotsGuy
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

It is a great game. Many reviews called it one of the decades best ect. The advertising was fine. So what is left that can be sighted for its commercial failure?

Fair enough you had Mario, COD AC all released at the same time. But if they honestly thought that would have had a massive effect on sales, Bethesda would have held it back.

So it would seem the mein leben trophy is the reason for lackluster sales. Proving that while not everyone is into trophy hunting, gamers do still care about them for diffrent reasons. And whoever was responsible for that trophy will probably now lose their job. This is why whoever is assigned to making trophies or achievements, should be listed in a games credits. So they are made more accountable. I imagine the full story will come out eventually. Bethesda do have shareholders to answer to after all.

It's sad that sales haven't been as great as they could of been. Though I think a lot of that has to do with Call of Duty, Mario and Assassins Creed all releasing at the same time. Mario with another flagship title, Call of Duty returning to it's older style in the early games, and Assassins Creed re-imagining the wheel and going back in time rather than forward.

I honestly hope that Machine Games will come out with a third game to wrap up the reboot Wolfenstein games. I wouldn't mind another similar game like The Old Blood, not as good but still very fun. We can only wait.

11 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

how bad is post Courthouse mein leben? been attemtping the first half so much that i really havnt made it past there

Only level I really had trouble with was Oberkommando. It was so inconsistent. Everything else was just me making my own fuck ups.