Mein Leben Runs.

9 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

ive heard apparently its Bethesda's policy to Pop the trophys legitimately during QA

If this is true than it answers my question. Are trophies tested before the final list is submitted? Meaning is each trophy able to be earned by the developers?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

In my opinion, they should give us 1 and only 1 save, and i would of used it right before courtroom, there is no way to make it passed there first try, it is extremly hard on i am death incarnate and almost impossible getting passed there in first try. More of a luck based.

I’ve done the entirety of the courtroom itself deathless about 5 times now, it’s just very hard and inconsistent, but it’s doable. The added pressure in a deathless run doesn’t really help.

18 minutes ago, ManaFear said:

It's not impossible at all, it's just very hard. The more I've come to understand the game, it's mechanics, and it's enemies, the more I see how this is very doable. I haven't attempted it yet, but I have played a LOT on "I am death incarnate!", and I know it will just be a lot of practice. I'd say 90% skill and practice, 10% luck. This difficulty is clearly not for the average person, but I don't think it's restricted to the best of the best either. If people stay committed, I think it will come to them.

I agree. Also, I think it’s worth pointing out that battle walkers are crucial for this. Not only can you use them without being detected unlike the ram shackles, but if you upgrade it you have that perk which keeps overcharge. Meaning quadruple health. 

Edited by Dark

3 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

If this is true than it answers my question. Are trophies tested before the final list is submitted? Meaning is each trophy able to be earned by the developers?

Obviously not (see my NBA 2K17 -_- ) on subject, I wonder if you can keep perks or at least obtain them.  I know you can have a ton of health :hmm: 

Edited by grimydawg

1 minute ago, grimydawg said:

Obviously not (see my NBA 2K17 -_- ) on subject, I wonder if you can keep perks or at least obtain them.  I know you can have a ton of health :hmm: 

The only decent way of earning perks is via grinding and loading your save but since you can’t do that, it’ll take forever to get them done. Luckily battle walkers has a perk that keeps overcharged health, you just need to upgrade it which is pretty ez.

9 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

from what i am told Bethesda tells them  To But i have my doubts with wolf 2

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos

I managed to do the courtroom like I did the final area in Killzone 2 by strafing back and forth between spots in the room before the other doors opened. Granted this was on Bring'em On but it helped me out anyway.

That said, I'm honestly tired of these "stealth" sections to the point where whenever I see those officer signals I groan out of dread. I know TNO had them but I don't remember them being almost back to back like in this one. I really would have preferred it if this were like Doom where it was just straight up shooting and you are encouraged to do brutal melee kills that can give you health and armor. I can see these sections being the downfall of a lot of peoples Mein Leben runs.

I made it to the courtroom section and died. One thing I can say is NEVER STAY IN THE SAME PLACE. A random grenade will take you out or you will get swarmed. Run, kill 1 or 2 and then slide. You should have the AR with the armor piercing rounds and the scope tbh, makes it so easy to kill the supersoldiers. After the doors open in the courtroom, it gets much easier because there are three parts with a lot of ammo, health, and armor. A general tip I can give you is, aggro the dogs. Fuck those dogs.

I have one idea that might make this easier, try and use all the speedruners ways to win this so basically do the speedruners path of the game and see if your able to do it that way if not do it slow and remember to use the old trick to stay behind a wall that has no brake able cover and there is only one way in and out and has space to move about so if they throw a bomb you can move out the way, also if there is a heavy and no one is around for abit use their bomb weapons to blow up the body so some armor pops off to use for yourself.

Oh also forgot to add, yes I am stuck in the courtroom on the hardest setting in the game and yes I have not beaten the game, f who ever thought it was funny to remove the redness on the screen to tell me when am being shot and where and to them unfair hitscan weapons that the enemies have, I hate it that normal troopers are harder then the heavys, am sorry but it should be the over way round and yes am ranting again as this courtroom is bloodly bs I f ing hate this, I feel like am back in final doom's the plutonia experiment again on the hardest setting but more bad thanks to the enemies being hitscaners. 

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I have one idea that might make this easier, try and use all the speedruners ways to win this so basically do the speedruners path of the game and see if your able to do it that way if not do it slow and remember to use the old trick to stay behind a wall that has no brake able cover and there is only one way in and out and has space to move about so if they throw a bomb you can move out the way, also if there is a heavy and no one is around for abit use their bomb weapons to blow up the body so some armor pops off to use for yourself.

I’ve posted a bunch of skips and strats on my YT for various sections, they’ve been added to the trophy guide which (I think) will be up soon. Not my trophy guide though, just helping with parts, but as far as I know it’s almost done. 

8 minutes ago, Dark said:

I’ve posted a bunch of skips and strats on my YT for various sections, they’ve been added to the trophy guide which (I think) will be up soon. Not my trophy guide though, just helping with parts, but as far as I know it’s almost done. 

well you had better make a good strats for the courtroom as I know a lot of people myself as well are stuck there and died a lot and am still stuck here, the only way I use of winning is going up the stairs when it is open and grab the mounted guns and let rip abit and hide when need be, but the only problem you will face is that a lot of robots will pop up there a lot. but even then it is still a test of if the heavy gunners feel happy on letting you stay there as they will like to come by at some point and pout a lovely load of beams in your face.

Edited by KANERKB

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

well you had better make a good strats for the courtroom as I know a lot of people myself as well are stuck there and died a lot and am still stuck here, the only way I use of winning is going up the stairs when it is open and grab the mounted guns and let rip abit and hide when need be, but the only problem you will face is that a lot of robots will pop up there a lot.

There’s a corner I abuse in the courtroom but it’s not perfect so I haven’t uploaded anything yet. That place is more skill than strategy based. It’s not even bad once the doors are open, it’s the start that’s the hard part.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dark said:

There’s a corner I abuse in the courtroom but it’s not perfect so I haven’t uploaded anything yet. That place is more skill than strategy based. It’s not even bad once the doors are open, it’s the start that’s the hard part.

It's the other way for me, it is easy for the start and harder when the doors open, there is a corner where a box of ammo is and the ammo is unlimited and it is for what I know is the best place to hide and if a bomb is there throw it back and make sure you use the smgs as they are the best to use as the box of ammo is for them so duel wield them, but once the door opens hell comes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

It's the other way for me, it is easy for the start and harder when the doors open, there is a corner where a box of ammo is and the ammo is unlimited and it is for what I know is the best place to hide and if a bomb is there throw it back and make sure you use the smgs as they are the best to use as the box of ammo is for them so duel wield them, but once the door opens hell comes.

How can it be harder when doors open? run up stars where the detachable weapon is in the corner, camp there , no one cant come from sides, nor behind you only in front of you, also you can look down and take out heavies as they are making their way up :) Best place to hold you're ground. :)

2 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

How can it be harder when doors open? run up stars where the detachable weapon is in the corner, camp there , no one cant come from sides, nor behind you only in front of you, also you can look down and take out heavies as they are making their way up :) Best place to hold you're ground. :)

Dogs, is the reason, as when the door opens the dogs come and because you can't tell if they are there, they grab your leg thus stunning you and letting you eat lead.

Edited by KANERKB

3 hours ago, Chris Hansen said:

O, yeah, hah i forgot those  :D I know they are really annoying sometimes :(

Yes you can't tell when they will come and when they do come your screwed as they love to put you on the floor, nothing like the older wolfenstein games where in wolfenstein new order they made sounds to know if they are close, also bombs don't need to have a icon on the screen as return to castle wolfenstein had bombs making tapping sounds, for me I like the idea of use sounds or icons to help the player, not showing anything is just useless and the run and gun feeling in this is not needed as wolfenstein was made to be a hallway kill all in your way shooter, the old 3d one does the same as there is no speed and it does not go well, and yes am ranting but it pisses me off that this game is getting 10/10 when it is just crapping on the wolfenstein fans in terms of how it feels gameplay wises, it feels more doom 2016 then a wolfenstein game...Sorry I go off alot but it pisses me off to no end.

Edited by KANERKB

Quick question, I started the game on "Do or Die" difficulty, then halfway through the first mission, I switched to "I am Death Incarnate" I am currently on the courtroom mission. Does this negate the Incarnate trophy? Should I just switch back to the easier difficulty?

1 minute ago, OPPTY said:

Quick question, I started the game on "Do or Die" difficulty, then halfway through the first mission, I switched to "I am Death Incarnate" I am currently on the courtroom mission. Does this negate the Incarnate trophy? Should I just switch back to the easier difficulty?

You wont get death i am incarnate. you need to finnish the game from start to end on i am death incarnate to get that trophy.

It's probably already been mentioned but can you skip cutscenes? I reckon that would be really annoying and really add on to the time as there are a lot of them. Still, I'm surprised that no one has it yet. Someone is usually good enough to do it. Apparently someone has done it on Steam but I doubt it's legitimate considering how easy it is to auto-unlock them with a program, and Valve doesn't exactly moderate it very well. 

7 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It's probably already been mentioned but can you skip cutscenes? I reckon that would be really annoying and really add on to the time as there are a lot of them. Still, I'm surprised that no one has it yet. Someone is usually good enough to do it. Apparently someone has done it on Steam but I doubt it's legitimate considering how easy it is to auto-unlock them with a program, and Valve doesn't exactly moderate it very well. 

only the letterboxed ones the dynamic cutscenes are unskippable Kicker is there is a 9 min one Every time you start over, i have shot my dog like 47 times already

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos