Mein Leben Runs.

Would like to earn the 1000G/Plat in due time, but man there are some... poor people in this thread. Seriously, what is with the unneeded/unwarranted hostility? I see this on both sides (for and against the trophy). C'mon people. Be the person Mr. Rogers thinks you can be. 

As an aside, is there an easy way to get through that Courtroom? Took me about 30 tries to get through it. Kept getting killed as soon as I pop my head out or bombed as soon as I try to hide. 

On 17/11/2017 at 4:36 PM, AMadScotsGuy said:

And now that they have the question is why? As i said it's all conveniently happened in the wake of being unable to patch new order and old blood. The fact also they never optimised the mode for such playthroughs, the inability to skip the majority of cut scenes ect. Does that constitute fairness? Why if that indeed is the case which seem highly plausible should those who enjoy trophy/achievement hunting be punished when it's not our fault? Indeed they could have done many things non trophy related to make the game harder. But they never, they deliberately targeted the trophy/achievement community with one trophy/achievement. Which again just gives more weight to this being spiteful act on their part. And still people are defending it while someone is probably laughing their ass off at machinegames as people are trying to accomplish this feat. 

Well might be. As the grin on their face when they coded it has long since been wiped off their face with the commercial performance of the game. And Bethesda are hardly going to say well our advertising ect was at fault at their next shareholder meeting. They are going to lay the blame at machinegames door somehow, and someone is going to be made an example of. And would seem that someone would end up being the person responsible for this.

I totally agree with u.

2 hours ago, Blazing-Shadow14 said:

Everyone talking about the testing, in QA testing a game has to be beaten by someone on the highest difficulty before it can be released.

I think it was tested in some way, because there so many ways to beat each level. This can't be a coincedence.

4 hours ago, Blazing-Shadow14 said:

Everyone talking about the testing, in QA testing a game has to be beaten by someone on the highest difficulty before it can be released.

If that were true someone already had some trophies on games like space hulk, attacking zegeta 2 or in space we brawl!
In this game, i repeat nothing is impossible! only patience and good reflexes will help you to have 100%.
On certain levels you need to activate ultra instinct :P

Well I just beat the game on IADI. I now have every trophy but mein leben. Looking back at what I've done, if a platinum popped tonight I would feel like the platinum was hard earned, thoroughly enjoyed at over 200 hours spent across 4 different playthroughs, and feel generally good about the few weeks I spent with this game. 

Now I'm at 98% and this retarded bronze trophy is looking back at me. Taunting me. Now I'm at an impasse. And they both suck. Either I sigh a breath of relief and move on with my life but always kinda annoyed at that 98%, or I spend countless hours wasting my life attempting this thing. God it's just so fucking dumb after Shadow Warrior. Seriously if I didn't platinum Shadow Warrior I'd be less depressed. Now I feel if I attempt this I will spend over 500 lost hours dying over and over and over again and my positive memories of this game will quickly be replaced with anger, hatred, frustration, annoyance and irritation. 

What to do what to do...Always feel like when I'm old and dying and looking back on my life I'll feel like the biggest loser on earth spending my time like this lol

Edited by nikolistary
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, nikolistary said:

Well I just beat the game on IADI. I now have every trophy but mein leben. Looking back at what I've done, if a platinum popped tonight I would feel like the platinum was hard earned, thoroughly enjoyed at over 200 hours spent across 4 different playthroughs, and feel generally good about the few weeks I spent with this game. 

Now I'm at 98% and this retarded bronze trophy is looking back at me. Taunting me. Now I'm at an impasse. And they both suck. Either I sigh a breath of relief and move on with my life but always kinda annoyed at that 98%, or I spend countless hours wasting my life attempting this thing. God it's just so fucking dumb after Shadow Warrior. Seriously if I didn't platinum Shadow Warrior I'd be less depressed. Now I feel if I attempt this I will spend over 500 lost hours dying over and over and over again and my positive memories of this game will quickly be replaced with anger, hatred, frustration, annoyance and irritation. 

What to do what to do...Always feel like when I'm old and dying and looking back on my life I'll feel like the biggest loser on earth spending my time like this lol

200h what were you doing in this 4 campaigne runs each 50h ? :D game on IADI is less than 10 :D

8 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Whelp Pretty sure mein leben has broken me think 300+ tries is enough Cannot get past the courtroom for the Leben  of me

Never give up blazko NEVERRR !!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Juzota said:

I watched this video and this guy makes it look too easy. If I'm ever gonna try Mein Leben, I'm gonna use this video as help.

Kreeper is a great player i know him since outlast 2, there are parts of the game where you can mix his gameplay with @Dark gameplay ! best of luck :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Kreeper is a great player i know him since outlast 2, there are parts of the game where you can mix his gameplay with @Dark gameplay ! best of luck :) 

Yeah, I play pretty safely since I knew all despawns and stuff. I mess up a little here and there though, like in venus when that stupid robot dog cornered me in a room and put me to 5 health. Praise the battle walkers. His run is a lot better to follow because of his commentary and stuff, mine is basically just me doing my run lol. It’s alright to replicate for the most part regardless. 

• Like 1

They didn't patch the Section F revisited skip did they? I got the first one after blowing up the comms no problem (after screwing myself and falling through the water and landing in the map base first time, thank God I've decided to practice this on IADI first), but I couldn't get the one in the revisit to work. I'll do the mantle but I don't actually go far enough into the wall to breach. That level is a joke overall but I'd rather just skip the whole thing and save 10 minutes if it still works. 

Got myself up to courtroom so I can practice that now, will redo that until I can do it almost every time then do one full run of IADI again then do Mein Leben. Courtroom is the only part I'm worried about, stealth I'm basically good with when I'm not rushing and penthouse and the final fight I'm good with. Don't really think this is going to be that bad other than just nerves and not getting screwed over by some RNG or screwing myself by rushing. 

34 minutes ago, Gage said:

They didn't patch the Section F revisited skip did they? I got the first one after blowing up the comms no problem (after screwing myself and falling through the water and landing in the map base first time, thank God I've decided to practice this on IADI first), but I couldn't get the one in the revisit to work. I'll do the mantle but I don't actually go far enough into the wall to breach. That level is a joke overall but I'd rather just skip the whole thing and save 10 minutes if it still works. 

Got myself up to courtroom so I can practice that now, will redo that until I can do it almost every time then do one full run of IADI again then do Mein Leben. Courtroom is the only part I'm worried about, stealth I'm basically good with when I'm not rushing and penthouse and the final fight I'm good with. Don't really think this is going to be that bad other than just nerves and not getting screwed over by some RNG or screwing myself by rushing. 

That’s probably the hardest to get into. Are you sprinting and tapping x to get in? I found it easier to walk and jump off the railing that sticks out and then tap x. It’s hit and miss both ways really, pretty hard to do consistently. 

Sounds like you’re doing good though, if you want an easier start in the courtroom you can reap all the armour from the heavy at your house. Much safer than trying to mash the shitty prompt anyway. At the final claw I just went to the back left most corner on the upper level and camped. The 5 robots come individually and aren’t too bad to kill since they’re in your line of fire. Once they’re dead you can kill the big guy from the top and explode his gas tank to take all his armour. Makes both the house and the courtroom start a lot easier in my opinion. Think I explained that all pretty shitty tbh. I’ll try and get a clip if it helps.

1 minute ago, Dark said:

That’s probably the hardest to get into. Are you sprinting and tapping x to get in? I found it easier to walk and jump off the railing that sticks out and then tap x. It’s hit and miss both ways really, pretty hard to do consistently. 

Sounds like you’re doing good though, if you want an easier start in the courtroom you can reap all the armour from the heavy at your house. Much safer than trying to mash the shitty prompt anyway. At the final claw I just went to the back left most corner on the upper level and camped. The 5 robots come individually and aren’t too bad to kill since they’re in your line of fire. Once they’re dead you can kill the big guy from the top and explode his gas tank to take all his armour. Makes both the house and the courtroom start a lot easier in my opinion. Think I explained that all pretty shitty tbh. I’ll try and get a clip if it helps.

Yeah I was running off an mashing X as soon as I hit the water. BJ does the animation and I can see into the wall but then just get push back out. I'll give it more goes next time I'm back there. 

I thought it dumped all your armor before you started in courtroom? If it does hold it ill definitely do that instead. What I've been doing last two times was just rotor/ricochet on the shotgun and hammering the Panzer from above really quick then hopping down to smash the claw. If you do hold armor I'll definitely take the time and kill the robots then grab everything. 

10 minutes ago, Gage said:

Yeah I was running off an mashing X as soon as I hit the water. BJ does the animation and I can see into the wall but then just get push back out. I'll give it more goes next time I'm back there. 

I thought it dumped all your armor before you started in courtroom? If it does hold it ill definitely do that instead. What I've been doing last two times was just rotor/ricochet on the shotgun and hammering the Panzer from above really quick then hopping down to smash the claw. If you do hold armor I'll definitely take the time and kill the robots then grab everything. 

Thats what I thought too but it doesn’t. If I’m capped at the house then I started capped at the courtroom. Not sure if it’s just a Mein Leben thing, but it definitely works. The broken floor between the upper level and the lower level has some invisible barriers, but some spots where you can shoot the heavy and he won’t shoot you. You can do it safely after killing the robots, he won’t follow you up since he’ll be focused on shooting you through the floor.

Edited by Dark
Spelling.

40 minutes ago, Gage said:

What i did there was run down the stairs to the right as soon as you land. One robot will come through the door to the right once you’re down the stairs and then all of the 4 remaining will come down the stairs to the left so it’s basically you waiting for each of them to come one after the other and it’s very safe. After killing 5 robots you can then proceed to the door to the right where that one robot came out and kill the big one then go for the claw easily.

Edited by NaseemJohn