Mein Leben Runs.

9 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Sorry if someone's already answered this in this thread (Haven't read through it) but as the previous Wolfenstein games you can reply last chapter on the hardest difficulty and still get the trophy.. Does it work on this one?!

If you would have read the first page on this thread you would know that answer and honestly what do you think is the answer? People wouldn't be complaining if that was an option.....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Sorry if someone's already answered this in this thread (Haven't read through it) but as the previous Wolfenstein games you can reply last chapter on the hardest difficulty and still get the trophy.. Does it work on this one?!

No, they learnt from their mistakes. This mode is only selectable via new game.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I'm planning on doing I am death incarnate maybe about 4-5 times and then try Mein Leben, that way i should know where the enemies spawn hopefully. The game is arriving tomorrow. 

This will be the ultimate platinum to have :D 

Even doing all that will not help you enemies have different spawns and paths all the time...

Just now, rolltideroll157 said:

Even doing all that will not help you enemies have different spawns and paths all the time...

The paths aren’t entirely different, you can get a grasp of how to approach if you practice. I don’t think doing runs will help that much though, probably better to practice individual sections until you’re as consistent as possible. 

Just now, Dark said:

The paths aren’t entirely different, you can get a grasp of how to approach if you practice. I don’t think doing runs will help that much though, probably better to practice individual sections until you’re as consistent as possible. 

This mode requires perfection and I don't think it's possible by a human player honestly. There's no one that can be that perfect for that long on one life without saves or checkpoints. Now if staying behind cover and picking people off or stealth worked all the time then yes but that's not how this game works unfortunately. 

But I believe if all the douchebags didn't abuse that glitch in the first game this wouldn't have be a trophy. But for all of us that did the first legit get rewarded with this lol

8 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Being fully honest I struggle the most with the wheelchair section and I've spent an hour looking at the start cutscene

It’s really hard to stay motivated with the intro cutscenes. I’ve done the wheelchair part so many times now that I don’t really die there anymore. It’s pretty rough for the starting section of the game though. 

Edited by Dark

3 minutes ago, Dark said:

It’s really hard to stay motivated with the intro cutscenes. I’ve done the wheelchair part so many times now that I don’t really die now anymore. It’s pretty rough for the starting section of the game though. 

Yeah and the only other part that really scares me is the final ausmerzer section, the big enemies can get you in a loop of being knocked down and maybe manhattan because I haven't practiced anything before the penthouse section but manhatta is pretty easy in general.

Edited by PixelatedPortal

1 minute ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Yeah and the only other part that really scares me is the final ausmerzer section, the big enemies can get you in a loop of being knocked down

For that part I shoot the black hole gun to get the first two guys, then I run to the very back left just before you go out of bounds. It’s a pretty safe place to be since enemies funnel in a fairly straight line. I dual wield the grenade launcher for the big guys, assault rifle for the norms and then when the door opens I use the stun grenades to get up the ladder without many problems. It’s far from perfect but it’s the safest strategy I could pull off. The interior is too risky with its 4 entrances lol.

Just now, Dark said:

For that part I shoot the black hole gun to get the first two guys, then I run to the very back left just before you go out of bounds. It’s a pretty safe place to be since enemies funnel in a fairly straight line. I dual wield the grenade launcher for the big guys, assault rifle for the norms and then when the door opens I use the stun grenades to get up the ladder without many problems. It’s far from perfect but it’s the safest strategy I could pull off. The interior is too risky with its 4 entrances lol.

We have the same strategy except I don't have a grenade launcher (I think that's exclusive to wyatt's timeline) so I use the lazerkraftwerk for the first 2 big guys and lure the big guys away from the door and stun them with grenades

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PixelatedPortal said:

At this point I just wanna quit because of the starting cutscene, spending 10 minutes everytime you die is not fun (I have played for 4 hours and I am sure that at least 2 and a half of those were cutscenes) and due to that I get tense, die in stupid ways and have to see 10 min of cutscenes

As with all deathless trophies in games, your nerves are half the challenge. The more you do good, the quicker the nerves tend to disappear until later on. I think it’s fair to say everyone attempting this trophy will get nervy as some point or another.

10 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

I am fine with no saves but let me skip the starting cutscene! It lasts 10 minutes

Then after that 10 minute cutscene you have about 5 minutes of gameplay then another 7 minute cutscene lol.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dark said:

As with all deathless trophies in games, your nerves are half the challenge. The more you do good, the quicker the nerves tend to disappear until later on. I think it’s fair to say everyone attempting this trophy will get nervy as some point or another.

Then after that 10 minute cutscene you have about 5 minutes of gameplay then another 7 minute cutscene lol.

But you have to be pretty much a pro at FPS games to begin with i imagine to even to do it? Or is it forgiving enough to those of lesser skill, when employing certain strats.

Edited by AMadScotsGuy

2 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

But you have to be pretty much a pro at FPS games to begin with i imagine to even to do it? Or is it forgiving enough to those of lesser skill, when employing certain strats.

There’s a fair few sections where skill is certainly needed. It’s not all “let’s just stealth past this part”. Even the stealth sections are very iffy. The enemies seem to do whatever they want sometimes, that’s why you need to always approach with a plan B in mind. It’s certainly not for everyone but it’s doable

27 minutes ago, Dark said:

There’s a fair few sections where skill is certainly needed. It’s not all “let’s just stealth past this part”. Even the stealth sections are very iffy. The enemies seem to do whatever they want sometimes, that’s why you need to always approach with a plan B in mind. It’s certainly not for everyone but it’s doable

I'm finding in my first play though of the game on bring em on that armour piercing was an excellent choice to upgrade early on.