Mein Leben Runs.

22 hours ago, andrehunter said:

I think he means Mein Leben where you can't take one hit at all. Akumu you have infinite saves. So he's probably a bit crazy :P

Yeah I guess but dude just imagine that trophy. If someone can think of mein leben they may have thought of that one too but thankfully there isn't haha maybe in wolfenstein 3??

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

The skip level glitch in the Reunion and Section F still works?

I guess they both do but i only use the skip on the second visit, i don't use the reunion one, but since they didn't patch the other one they probably didn't patch that one either.

Another thing that i noticed, i think they decreased the damage you take by a little bit, I noticed this because at the beginning of the game when i used to take one bullet my health would always go down 37 and after the patch, I noticed that my health would always go down to 41. So they might have you take less damage overall in the highest difficulty, i didn't make any extensive test or anything, just something i noticed.

16 hours ago, andrehunter said:

I guess they both do but i only use the skip on the second visit, i don't use the reunion one, but since they didn't patch the other one they probably didn't patch that one either.

Another thing that i noticed, i think they decreased the damage you take by a little bit, I noticed this because at the beginning of the game when i used to take one bullet my health would always go down 37 and after the patch, I noticed that my health would always go down to 41. So they might have you take less damage overall in the highest difficulty, i didn't make any extensive test or anything, just something i noticed.

Yes, they finally did it.

Edited by MAKAPOB_

14 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

What? The little decreased damage?  In all the difficulties?

The damage was decreased pretty great. I played prologue on Mein leben and was shot by three soldiers at the same time (survived apperently). Before the patch, I was easily killed withing few shots from SMG by only one enemy. And that happened many times. It's not like the game is a cake walk now, but it can finally be played like DOOM (2016) on Nightmare rather than Gears of War on Insane. This sums it up perfectly.

Edited by MAKAPOB_

4 hours ago, MAKAPOB_ said:

The damage was decreased pretty great. I played prologue on Mein leben and was shot by three soldiers at the same time (survived apperently). Before the patch, I was easily killed withing few shots from SMG by only one enemy. And that happened many times. It's not like the game is a cake walk now, but it can finally be played like DOOM (2016) on Nightmare rather than Gears of War on Insane. This sums it up perfectly.

Ok thx!! 

4 hours ago, MAKAPOB_ said:

So what you're saying is I should stop being a lazy shit and finish the German version then ?

I'll have to give it go again soon and compare, see how much different it feels overall. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lynx_1985 said:

I finally beat it on Mein Leben, man that was tough but extremely rewarding. And if Abyss is reading this thanks a lot for your courthouse strategy dude really helped on the first bit. The dog would always spawn on the gate I was closest too so I would grenade the judge before the heavies dropped in, kill the heavies and then run around the back where the judge was to opposite gate, doing this always gave me time to kill the dog I'd just turn around (killing any random guys on stairs beforehand) on stairs and shoot him. Then made sure I had shotgun for robots. 

Damn my heart is still going, sad I know but it was extremely good to get it! 

Congrats!!! 

1 hour ago, lynx_1985 said:

I finally beat it on Mein Leben, man that was tough but extremely rewarding. And if Abyss is reading this thanks a lot for your courthouse strategy dude really helped on the first bit. The dog would always spawn on the gate I was closest too so I would grenade the judge before the heavies dropped in, kill the heavies and then run around the back where the judge was to opposite gate, doing this always gave me time to kill the dog I'd just turn around (killing any random guys on stairs beforehand) on stairs and shoot him. Then made sure I had shotgun for robots. 

Damn my heart is still going, sad I know but it was extremely good to get it! 

Congrats dude :)

49 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

There's any risk to die at the meeting with Engel in the tv show?

When she sees you on the elevator, she'll go to pull out her gun and fire off a few shots. You can usually get to her and mash the right stick to trigger the final cutscene before she fires at all, but I've seen someone rush in and take two bullets, dropping their health from 100 to around 40. I'd say you would have to be pretty slow or VERY unlucky to die before you reach her.

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

There's any risk to die at the meeting with Engel in the tv show?

To be safe and absolutely avoid this I searched for armour after BJ started speaking once the area at the end was cleared after killing the two bosses, I also took every bit of health I could in the studio. I didn't get hit but did on my IADI run. 

I think you'd have to be extremely slow to die to her but having 100 armour and as much health as possible for me was assurance I wouldn't die to her after ALL I'd done before hand. If I would have died there I would have went mental. 

11 hours ago, bezdomnekoty said:

I think if you will do nothing she will kill you. You must trigger the cut scene like the one with the soldier @ hitlers office

10 hours ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

When she sees you on the elevator, she'll go to pull out her gun and fire off a few shots. You can usually get to her and mash the right stick to trigger the final cutscene before she fires at all, but I've seen someone rush in and take two bullets, dropping their health from 100 to around 40. I'd say you would have to be pretty slow or VERY unlucky to die before you reach her.

8 hours ago, lynx_1985 said:

To be safe and absolutely avoid this I searched for armour after BJ started speaking once the area at the end was cleared after killing the two bosses, I also took every bit of health I could in the studio. I didn't get hit but did on my IADI run. 

I think you'd have to be extremely slow to die to her but having 100 armour and as much health as possible for me was assurance I wouldn't die to her after ALL I'd done before hand. If I would have died there I would have went mental. 

ok thx

Not that I expect anyone would after getting all that way on Mein leben, but I was messing around with my IADI save the other day to see just how possible it is to die to her. For her to shoot you to death you do have to just stand there or walk at a snails pace... however It also seems like if you try to run anywhere else that isn't straight towards her you might get instakilled. I wanted to see what happened if I tried to run towards the band or somewhere else on the stage and suddenly died instantly. This did happen twice so I'm sure it wasn't just a lucky shot by Engel.

Again, doubt anyone would be mad enough to do that if they had gotten all the way to this part in ML, but worth being aware of I think.

• Like 1