Mein Leben Runs.

1 hour ago, JackShephard__ said:

Got it!

Took no more than 20 runs (+10/12 wheelchair, section f or first manhattan stupid deads).

Did Ausmerzer Revisit at first try, Venus at second.

The only very very very hard part was, for me, the elevator before planting the nuke in Roswell. More than half of my runs end there, then I found a strategy and I had no more problems. 

Ain't that hard in the end.

Congrats! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JackShephard__ said:

Got it!

Took no more than 20 runs (+10/12 wheelchair, section f or first manhattan stupid deads).

The only very very very hard part was, for me, the elevator before planting the nuke in Roswell. More than half of my runs end there, then I found a strategy and I had no more problems. 

Welcome to the club!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JackShephard__ said:

Got it!

Congrats!!! For the elevator in Roswell I use the video made by Mariothefalcon a pretty solid strategy

Yesterday after practicing on IAMDI I arrived on venus and died at the stupid robot after Hitler...

I know I can made it!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JackShephard__ said:

Got it!

Well Done!

• Like 1

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

Haven't actually done too many attempts as some of the guys here, only about 7 or 8. But I just made it to the last part of Manhatten, after the Panzerhund level. I've never died on that level before, and got glitched and stuck on a ramp during the big run (I was doing Falcon's method)

I'm so pissed hahaha.............. SO FUCKING CLOSE

On 11/02/2018 at 11:38 PM, JackShephard__ said:

Got it!

Congrats dude ☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Best strategy for the final Ausmerzer fight?throw granade to stun the zerstorer and run to the stairs or destroy the two robots?

I tried throwing a stun grenade and then rushing to the ladder but it wasn't consistent for me. I didn't want to risk doing all of the game getting up to that part and then relying on luck so decided to kill the guys underground and then the bosses. 

Once I killed the heavies I ran back to where the first heavies spawned for cover and charged my laser waiting for the first boss to burst through the door. If you can get a headshot you will one shot the boss but you have to be quick, if you don't get a headshot and still hit him it means he's only one charged laser shot away from dying. Once I hit the boss I went left, killing guys if they were in my way and entered the first tunnel underground. I then stayed underground until I thought the adds had all been killed now you just have the bosses (or one boss if you got a headshot earlier) to kill which you can either do circling around the area or popping in and out of the tunnels. Just make sure you're on the opposite side of the bosses when you pop out of the tunnels. The way I done it is longer than rushing to the ladder but I just found the above way a lot more safer and reliable for me. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lynx_1985 said:

I tried throwing a stun grenade and then rushing to the ladder but it wasn't consistent for me. I didn't want to risk doing all of the game getting up to that part and then relying on luck so decided to kill the guys underground and then the bosses. 

Once I killed the heavies I ran back to where the first heavies spawned for cover and charged my laser waiting for the first boss to burst through the door. If you can get a headshot you will one shot the boss but you have to be quick, if you don't get a headshot and still hit him it means he's only one charged laser shot away from dying. Once I hit the boss I went left, killing guys if they were in my way and entered the first tunnel underground. I then stayed underground until I thought the adds had all been killed now you just have the bosses (or one boss if you got a headshot earlier) to kill which you can either do circling around the area or popping in and out of the tunnels. Just make sure you're on the opposite side of the bosses when you pop out of the tunnels. The way I done it is longer than rushing to the ladder but I just found the above way a lot more safer and reliable for me. 

Ok thx 

On 2/17/2018 at 3:17 PM, Stormwarrior90 said:

Best strategy for the final Ausmerzer fight?throw granade to stun the zerstorer and run to the stairs or destroy the two robots?

This should help you for that 2 Zestrores (?)(heavies) but can be risky because enemies can flank you.

On 2/17/2018 at 11:17 PM, Stormwarrior90 said:

I used Falcon's method. Camp under the little lip where the Zerstörers spawn from and take out the six heavies from there. When the first Zerstörer rushes out the door, kill the two enemies in front of you (one will likely be running at you, the other will be inside the door next to the second Zerstörer) and throw an electromagnetic grenade near the Zerstörer inside the door. You'll definitely stun him for longer than you need with this - I've found that he doesn't actually shoot you for a reasonably long time, and it's only the one outside that wants to drop you as soon as he turns around. If you do this correctly and you have enough health, you'll make it up the ladder with the Battle Walker even if you take the hit from the Zerstörer outside the door.

I tried this when I reached the final battle after four or five attempts using other methods. This method worked reliably on the first try.

6 hours ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

I used Falcon's method. Camp under the little lip where the Zerstörers spawn from and take out the six heavies from there. When the first Zerstörer rushes out the door, kill the two enemies in front of you (one will likely be running at you, the other will be inside the door next to the second Zerstörer) and throw an electromagnetic grenade near the Zerstörer inside the door. You'll definitely stun him for longer than you need with this - I've found that he doesn't actually shoot you for a reasonably long time, and it's only the one outside that wants to drop you as soon as he turns around. If you do this correctly and you have enough health, you'll make it up the ladder with the Battle Walker even if you take the hit from the Zerstörer outside the door.

I tried this when I reached the final battle after four or five attempts using other methods. This method worked reliably on the first try.

Ok thx 

Another stupid death in Roswell.. 

8 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Again another stupid Death in the elevator in Roswell I was doing mariothefalcon method ,works everytime but not today...

I find that section to be the most random of all. Sometimes the heavy will spot you and other times he won't, and you have to be prepared for that. On my successful run he actually saw me and I was forced to kill him and run to the back to kill every other enemy. Took so much longer but unfortunately it's probably the best way to do that area.

I died a lot there. I even missed the jump to the elevator once. Keep your head up, you'll get it!

16 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Again another stupid Death in the elevator in Roswell I was doing mariothefalcon method ,works everytime but not today...

Practice what's best for you dude, I done certain sections differently than others. For the first part of Venus I killed everyone all the time as sneaking was slow and I risked getting spotted whilst crouched basically being a sitting duck and the rush was just too risky for getting so far in the game so didn't want to try that either. I took out the guard downstairs, commander and one guard upstairs silently when starting and shotgunned the remaining guard upstairs. This triggered the alarm, I just sat on the double doors waiting for a dog to come and sometimes the other commander would follow too. I'd have to bait everyone else to come to me, just being mindful of robots and heavy, after killing the second commander a robot and at least one heavy would usually come for me after popping my head out a bit. Longer than the other methods but worked for me best. People may not prefer that either so it's down to personal preference. 

For the part that you're on now I was the same as you sneak up to switch and hide only trouble with this is RNG, the heavy spotted me sometimes. If this happened I did what Kr1st0ph said, took out heavy on lift and hid at back of platform behind crates and killed everyone. Then I stopped doing that due to it not being consistent for me, I wanted to try and avoid having to kill everyone there. I equipped dual shotguns hopped behind switch on platform and jumped on left rail going up then once at the top jumped over right rail and ran (left hand side of vehicle up there so it was covering my right hand side) to where I was suppose to go. You may get spotted by the heavy but he won't hit you (if he does barely any damage) then you just have one or two guys in your way you can blast away with your shotguns before entering the next area where you plant warhead. 

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Finally  Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone  who helped me with their advice to survive this madness

Congrats man! I'm still trying very very hard for this trophy, made it to ausmerzer revisit this morning but died on shooting the heavy without taking cover.

• Like 1