Mein Leben Runs.

On 04/04/2018 at 7:26 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

Roswell seems to be finicky... At that elevator section I can clear out all the enemies on lower floor without any issues, but when I go upstairs, I couldn't make to next section an dying on there (you cant activate elevator because if you do there'll be Supersoldiers and Übersoldiers will spawn at elewator). I tried taking elevator stealthly but it didn't worked out for me very well.

Avoid setting off alarms as soon as you get off the train, as soon as the door to the train opens sneak off it. Kill the guy in the first room and then sneak behind the guard in the doorway. Then stick to the left to wait for the lift platform, jump on the railing and then lift sneak to button, press it and then wait behind railing. If you don't get spotted by the heavy that is on the lift platform, which can sometimes happen, the extra robots and heavies don't spawn so won't jump down to the lift. They only spawn if you get spotted and set off an alarm early on. 

Or you can avoid using the lift completely by jumping behind the button on to a rail that goes up to the upper floor.

Edited by lynx_1985
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SirEricLPer said:

After completing all the DLC for this game I have recently started to attempt Mein Leben runs. I hope I will make progress fast :D

Good luck, you can do it! Watch some playthroughs first and practice a bit on IADI to see what strategies works best for you. 

• Like 1

Run 9: I am able to make it past the courthouse without a problem with my own strategy but I died in Manhatten while atempting the level skip glitch... :(

I will also have to train the Robodog ride in New Orleans a bit more, as this one is also very risky - but at least I am making progress :D

6 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Watch out, there's a death barrier in wheelchair section (while using hydrolic elevator). Had to watch that annoying cutscene again lol

ahaha I remember that one, I clearly didn't ran into it and died like an ape, so I could see that amazing cutscene once more...

Edited by PhantomBlade19

Attempt 8: Died from Zidatelle' s missile even I stayed crouched (Lakeview district)

Attempt 9: Put PS4 on rest mode, I'm at Manhattan Revisit (hoping for no electricity cuts)

(hopefully I can beat this soon...??)

• Like 1

Run 12: This mode is starting to break me. Run 11 ended with the robot not spawning on the ausmerzer were you use the weapons to destroy the doors -  cutscene again.  Run 12 ended in Manhatten with the Robot in the subway tunnel hitting a grenade laying around and one-hitting me. Never had issues up to Mannhatten revisit :(

As I can only get around 2 tries a day done I will have to play a lot this weekend :D

Edited by SirEricLPer
  • Like 1

Run 13: made it back to Mannhatten Bunker without a problem. But then I get literally one-hitted by the guys rushing at you after grabbing the documents :(

Will be starting run 14 either tonight or tomorrow morning :D

Edited by SirEricLPer
  • Like 2

Run 10(on Broadcast) : Made to Venus Part I (Aerostat I believe), was stealthing, had to throw two hatchet to two guys that were upperfloor, instead of that BJ did a Glory kill both of them (and 2nd one stared at me), as soon as I killed 1st commander (w/Machinenpistole) alarm activated automatically and then had 3 Übersoldat and 2 Supersoldat and bunch of soldiers. When I cleared the guys I started running to the suit but a dead robot blocked me to enter scientific room, had 23 HP and then died. This drives me crazy!

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 1

Run 14: Died at Venus Part 1. Tried to stealth trough the the part but then got spotted. Killed a few guys but then decided to rush to the lab as it seemed clear. Then got killed by 3 dogs that insta-killed me. But run 15 was just started :D - Lets do this :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SirEricLPer said:

Run 14: Died at Venus Part 1. Tried to stealth trough the the part but then got spotted. Killed a few guys but then decided to rush to the lab as it seemed clear. Then got killed by 3 dogs that insta-killed me. But run 15 was just started :D - Lets do this :)

We're so close mate, soon both of us will get it done! ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

We're so close mate, soon both of us will get it done! 1f44d.png

My Run 15 ended at the exact same spot. But now I have trained Venus and should have a solid strategy for Ausmerzer Part 2 and Venus. When I survive Venus I should be in the clear :)

I will do my next runs tomorrow as I am exhausted :D  If I am very very very lucky I have a shot at getting this done tomorrow - Also good luck to you :)

• Like 1

Run 16: Ended in Manhatten Revisit. The second guy when you exit the helicopter killed me. I gave him a akimbo headshot with my handguns, thinking he would die like always. Thats why I reloaded. During reloading he got up and literally two-hitted me :( 

Holy Shit I am so angry right now. I finally made it to Ausmerzer in my 17th run and had just killed the big grenade launcher robot in the area prior to the final boss fight. After I cleared the bottom enemies I went up the ladder to trigger the dog from above, went back down and started firing at the enemies from down below. After a while I went back behind cover to see if I could hit some more enemies. Then I press triangle to switch to my Lasergewehr in akimbo as I had it equiped prior to my assault rifle. But FOR WHATEVER REASON he took out the grenade launcher. But I didnt realize it so I started firing. When I realised it my health was at 20 HP and No armor. I picked up some remaining armor parts from the big robot bringing me up to 35 HP/40 ARMOR. As there were no ressources at the bottom anymore I decided to go up and challenge the guys from above. But then as soon as I got up the stairs I got one-hitted by that Bitch-Ass robot sitting on top of the ledge. I was around 10 meters from health away :(:(:(:(

Edited by SirEricLPer
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 1:31 PM, Spaz said:

This thread has surely died a lot.

It was probably the most active consistent thread on a game on these forums for a while.

Sure, but isn't that honestly more or less inevitable for all games? Sooner or later all the people who bought the game around its release is either gonna have obtained the platinum trophy or given up on it entirely, at which point you're left with just a few people who might have bought the game at a sale or got it as a gift or something. Won't really see a lot of posts containing tips from people who already obtained the trophy either as its very likely almost every useful tip out there has already been posted by somebody else (look no further than the post above me for a pretty good example :)  ) 

Personally I still like to have a look in here once in a while simply to check if someone is struggling with something specific I could help them out with, but honestly there is not much left for someone like me to say. 

Best advice I have left is simply this: 

As much as some of these guides and tips can certainly help you out, there is pretty much no easy or guaranteed strategy that'll enable you beat this 100% of the time. Sometimes, either due to glitches, bad timing or even just straight  up bad luck, shit is gonna hit the fan and you'll simply have to be able to adapt to the situation at hand.

Best of luck to anyone still struggling with this, I believe in you ?

On 6/16/2018 at 0:21 PM, Rune2303 said:

Sure, but isn't that honestly more or less inevitable for all games? Sooner or later all the people who bought the game around its release is either gonna have obtained the platinum trophy or given up on it entirely, at which point you're left with just a few people who might have bought the game at a sale or got it as a gift or something. Won't really see a lot of posts containing tips from people who already obtained the trophy either as its very likely almost every useful tip out there has already been posted by somebody else (look no further than the post above me for a pretty good example :)  ) 

Personally I still like to have a look in here once in a while simply to check if someone is struggling with something specific I could help them out with, but honestly there is not much left for someone like me to say. 

Best advice I have left is simply this: 

As much as some of these guides and tips can certainly help you out, there is pretty much no easy or guaranteed strategy that'll enable you beat this 100% of the time. Sometimes, either due to glitches, bad timing or even just straight  up bad luck, shit is gonna hit the fan and you'll simply have to be able to adapt to the situation at hand.

Best of luck to anyone still struggling with this, I believe in you 1f609.png

I'm not touching this game for quite some time.

You just described every single player game in a nutshell. Very few games manage to sustain a good player base after the first six months or first year.

Horizon Zero Dawn is still pulling in thousands of players even though that game came out in February 2017. The closest thing to that is Assassins Creed Origins, still pulling in 1000 - 2000 players on a weekly basis. Obviously both games have done something that pull in those kinds of numbers.

For Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus however, it gained some popularity but I think it was far overshadowed by games like Call of Duty: World War II. There was also a new Mario game that released late last Fall for the Nintendo Switch, which a lot of Nintendo fans picked up.

Some of my friends on Steam didn't particularly enjoy Wolfenstein II all that much, partially because PC ports have become shitty in the past few years.

Everything in the game has a guide attached to it, so that's been said and done.

Looking at your account you could go after the DLC, but it doesn't look like you're a DLC kind of guy. If you have moved on from this game and don't plan on buying the DLC, then yeah, there's not much for you to say at this point.

• Like 1