Mein Leben Runs.

How is everyone getting on with this trophy? The game just landed for me today, but i need to clear up Knack 2 first almost there. 

I'm gonna do death incarnate for my first run for collectibles and all the other trophies and then Mein Leben for the platinum, if i get that far that is lol

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

How is everyone getting on with this trophy? The game just landed for me today, but i need to clear up Knack 2 first almost there. 

I'm gonna do death incarnate for my first run for collectibles and all the other trophies and then Mein Leben for the platinum, if i get that far that is lol

If I could get past the damn wheelchair section I could beat it

1 minute ago, PixelatedPortal said:

If I could get past the damn wheelchair section I could beat it

I think this is the bit that will get me slaughtered aswell, was it you that mentioned having to sit through then 10 minute cutscene after each death? I wish Machinegames would at least patch it so we can actually skip the scenes. 

7 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Practiced most sections to no end now, so I’m just gonna start focusing on runs. A lot more confident now I have better routing and stuff. Second to last fight of the game is fucking annoying though, you have about a 50% chance of a successful skip depending whether the dogs decide to take stupid routes or not. If you try to backtrack for safe kills they start shooting through walls lmao. Probably the worst section in the game, but I’ve found a semi-decent way of slaughtering the cheap fuckers now.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I think this is the bit that will get me slaughtered aswell, was it you that mentioned having to sit through then 10 minute cutscene after each death? I wish Machinegames would at least patch it so we can actually skip the scenes. 

Yeah I meantioned that, really annoying

6 minutes ago, Dark said:

Practiced most sections to no end now, so I’m just gonna start focusing on runs. A lot more confident now I have better routing and stuff. Second to last fight of the game is fucking annoying though, you have about a 50% chance of a successful skip depending whether the dogs decide to take stupid routes or not. If you try to backtrack for safe kills they start shooting through walls lmao. Probably the worst section in the game, but I’ve found a semi-decent way of slaughtering the cheap fuckers now.

What section? (I wish I could catch up to you but I keep screwing up on the start section)

6 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Yeah I meantioned that, really annoying

What section? (I wish I could catch up to you but I keep screwing up on the start section)

Just before the final fight, before you go up the elevator. There’s 2 robot dogs, a normal dog, a heavy and a fuckton of normal guys. The shotgunners seem to have better range than the assault rifle guys for some reason. I’m confident in saying I’m not switching games until I have the trophy. Good luck with the start though. Is there a specific section you keep messing up on? I can try to help since I have most of it down now.

Edited by Dark
Rewording.

1 minute ago, Dark said:

Just before the final fight, before you go up the elevator. There’s 2 robot dogs, a normal dog, a heavy and a fuckton of normal guys. The shotgunners seem to have better range than the assault rifle guys for some reason. I’m confident in saying I’m not coming off this game until I have the trophy. Good luck with the start though. Is there a specific section you keep messing up on? I can try to help since I have most of it down now.

Pretty much the section after you go up the spinning wheels

Also I struggle to remember that moment (My memory only has the section after you break out of the pod and can climb back up and the final section)

2 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Pretty much the section after you go up the spinning wheels

Also I struggle to remember that moment (My memory only has the section after you break out of the pod and can climb back up and the final section)

The room filled with 6 guys? Try shooting the back left canister. It tends to kill a bunch of them. I got 5 from it earlier.

Edited by Dark

Just now, Dark said:

The room filled with 6 guys? Try shooting the back left fire extinguisher. It tends to kill a bunch of them. I got 5 from it earlier.

Oh not that one, I have a strat for that one. I meant the one where you go up a spinning wheel and you have to kill 1 enemy and then 2 enemies appear (Just before the one you mentioned though)

2 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Oh not that one, I have a strat for that one. I meant the one where you go up a spinning wheel and you have to kill 1 enemy and then 2 enemies appear (Just before the one you mentioned though)

Ohh I know what you mean. I don’t really have a strat for that. I just make sure I put more than enough bullets in the first guy otherwise you’re fucked. That part would be easy if collateral damage was a thing.

Edited by Dark

Just now, Dark said:

Ohh I know what you mean. J don’t really have a strat for that. I just make sure I put more than enough bullets in the first guy otherwise you’re fucked. That part would be easy if collateral damage was a thing.

My issue is that I end up having to reload while fighting the 2 guys that appear and I get killed in that time

1 minute ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Constricter harness is the way to go correct? Ram shackles seems to alert enemies in certain sections

No, battle walker is better (It allowed me to skip a section against a panzerhund and 2 diesels in new orleans) plus you can get to high areas with it where you can be a bit safer and finally you can reach 200 health with it

wow, I just finished off my Assassins Creed Origins plat today and moved onto this game. I knew full well what I was getting myself into when I bought the game and i'm fully prepared to only get 98% on it. However as I was playing through the first level I realised I hadn't actually fully read the trophy list, but as it turns out according to psn the mein leben trophy is currently at 0.1% so hats off to whoever has accomplished this amazing feat.

Hopefully now all the petitions and debates will start to simmer down now it has actually been unlocked.

3 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

wow, I just finished off my Assassins Creed Origins plat today and moved onto this game. I knew full well what I was getting myself into when I bought the game and i'm fully prepared to only get 98% on it. However as I was playing through the first level I realised I hadn't actually fully read the trophy list, but as it turns out according to psn the mein leben trophy is currently at 0.1% so hats off to whoever has accomplished this amazing feat.

Hopefully now all the petitions and debates will start to simmer down now it has actually been unlocked.

It still says 0% for me