Mein Leben Runs.

11 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ... my hands are still shaking, but I will try my best to write this comment.

I was able to beat Mein Leben 2 minutes ago.

Was following @BigBossImBeamer´s guide mainly with a few differences, e.g. I did the Panzerhund ride (my biggest nightmare in this game) in a stealth way and went back once the enemies despawned in order to pick up the Panzerhund with full armor. There were a lot of close calls, particularly on venus, however a bit of luck is needed as well I guess.

The last time I tried a Mein Leben run was 3 months ago and ever since, I have not touched the game until two days ago. Did one whole practice run and practiced the Panzerhund section as well as the last boss fight a couple of times until I gave it a shot today and guess what: First attempt since 3 months and did it first take-one take so to speak.

Glad I´m able to make this game my 100th plat, however I might as well make the plat pop as the 5500th trophy since I´m very close to reaching that mile stone.

Again: Thank you everybody that contributed to this thread, particularly @BigBossImBeamer!!! :)

To everyone else still trying: Good luck!

Awesome! Welcome to the Club, and early congrats on your 100th plat

Edited by Phantochi
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 1:28 PM, Jasko_SOA said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ... my hands are still shaking, but I will try my best to write this comment.

Was following @BigBossImBeamer´s guide mainly with a few differences, e.g. I did the Panzerhund ride (my biggest nightmare in this game) in a stealth way and went back once the enemies despawned in order to pick up the Panzerhund with full armor. There were a lot of close calls, particularly on venus, however a bit of luck is needed as well I guess.

The last time I tried a Mein Leben run was 3 months ago and ever since, I have not touched the game until two days ago. Did one whole practice run and practiced the Panzerhund section as well as the last boss fight a couple of times until I gave it a shot today and guess what: First attempt since 3 months and did it first take-one take so to speak.

Glad I´m able to make this game my 100th plat, however I might as well make the plat pop as the 5500th trophy since I´m very close to reaching that mile stone.

Again: Thank you everybody that contributed to this thread, particularly @BigBossImBeamer!!! :)

Congrats, I knew you could get it done! I'm amazed you were able to jump right back into runs after a 3 month break. Great milestone choices too!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Congrats, I knew you could get it done! I'm amazed you were able to jump right back into runs after a 3 month break. Great milestone choices too!

Thank you! I was surprised as well tbh, particularly because I did not forget the approaches for the respective levels. 

I see a lot of familiar trophies in your cabinet with a few exceptions ??

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 1:28 PM, Jasko_SOA said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you buddy! Glad to see a fellow NYMHC AND Mein Leben acheiver on here. And as the 100th? That's a great milestone! Brag about it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

First time in Manhattan Bunker and I just lost a run because I tried to do the glitch and my character got stuck on the box.. im so heartbroken 1f62d.png

Manhattan Bunker sounds like some good progress! Keep on going and you will eventually get it??

I believe the most shortcut glitches are not worth it or too dangerous. The only one that might be intelligent to do imo is the Section F shortcut, when you have to get the atom bomb. 

1 hour ago, hishomie1 said:

So happy for you buddy! Glad to see a fellow NYMHC AND Mein Leben acheiver on here. And as the 100th? That's a great milestone! Brag about it

Thanks bro, much appreciated! Mein Leben took me ages though, something like 40 attempts or so, whereas NYMHC took me only one attempt ?, wish I could say the same for Wolfenstein 2, but done is done :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Manhattan Bunker sounds like some good progress! Keep on going and you will eventually get it1f4aa-1f3fb.png

I believe the most shortcut glitches are not worth it or too dangerous. The only one that might be intelligent to do imo is the Section F shortcut, when you have to get the atom bomb. 

Thanks bro, much appreciated! Mein Leben took me ages though, something like 40 attempts or so, whereas NYMHC took me only one attempt 1f602.png, wish I could say the same for Wolfenstein 2, but done is done :P

One attempt!? NYMHC took me 3 because of the sheer amount of playthroughs beforehand, imo in MP3 the most stressful portion of the game was the first half. And 40 for Wolf 2 sounds normal tbh. I lost count of my deaths, I just know most of them are in the courtroom.

I also agree with your take on the glitches, only one I ever did was the Sektion F glitch, all the others are too risky or annoying to do.

Edited by hishomie1

1 hour ago, hishomie1 said:

One attempt!? NYMHC took me 3 because of the sheer amount of playthroughs beforehand, imo in MP3 the most stressful portion of the game was the first half. And 40 for Wolf 2 sounds normal tbh. I lost count of my deaths, I just know most of them are in the courtroom.

I also agree with your take on the glitches, only one I ever did was the Sektion F glitch, all the others are too risky or annoying to do.

3 is a good number!

Imo it is quite interesting to see you mentioning your personal hard sections in these two games. For me the courthouse was never an issue, rather the section after the train stuff, shortly before you visit your father in Texas and the Panzerhund ride of course.

Regarding MP3 I found the last quarter of the game really stressful, particularly the UFE headquarters with all these armored soldiers and obviously the hangar boss fight at the end.

Different people-different nightmares-same goal/result I guess ???

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

what about plat in Max Payne 3?

I played it not long ago (thanks to covid-19) but then decided to play RDR2. i'm planning to return to play on PS3 soon after I finish AC Revelations.

11 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

3 is a good number!

Imo it is quite interesting to see you mentioning your personal hard sections in these two games. For me the courthouse was never an issue, rather the section after the train stuff, shortly before you visit your father in Texas and the Panzerhund ride of course.

Regarding MP3 I found the last quarter of the game really stressful, particularly the UFE headquarters with all these armored soldiers and obviously the hangar boss fight at the end.

Different people-different nightmares-same goal/result I guess 1f601.png1f4aa-1f3fb.png

You're right! Different kryptonite for everyone. The Panzerhund section is honestly a normal place to get stuck at, it's one of the sections of the game where everything can go wrong. I usually killed as many enemies to get halfway, then got off the Panzerhund and held angles with the rifle taking out the Nazis as they came. Also, after the train section, did you mean Roswell? The beginning of MP3 was most stressful for me because of the time limit, whereas later on you should have 8-12 minutes stacked up. We still got this tho! ?

9 hours ago, mataningo said:

what about plat in Max Payne 3?

I played it not long ago (thanks to covid-19) but then decided to play RDR2. i'm planning to return to play on PS3 soon after I finish AC Revelations.

I am also planning on returning to MP3 to get the multiplayer trophies for the plat. That's a tough plat to get but the gunplay is so good that it isn't a chore imo. If you like RDR2 you will love MP3's combat

Edited by hishomie1
Spelling error
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

I feel I’ve seen this picture before, but I don’t recall where it comes from.

probably on reddit or something... popular meme this days...

6 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

You're right! Different kryptonite for everyone. The Panzerhund section is honestly a normal place to get stuck at, it's one of the sections of the game where everything can go wrong. I usually killed as many enemies to get halfway, then got off the Panzerhund and held angles with the rifle taking out the Nazis as they came. Also, after the train section, did you mean Roswell? The beginning of MP3 was most stressful for me because of the time limit, whereas later on you should have 8-12 minutes stacked up. We still got this tho! 1f4aa.png

I am also planning on returning to MP3 to get the multiplayer trophies for the plat. That's a tough plat to get but the gunplay is so good that it isn't a chore imo. If you like RDR2 you will love MP3's combat

MP3 is so good, from the little I played it I had a very good experience.

it's really up there with the big ones, so under-rated, probably the best game Rockstar ever made par RDR2.

I need the level 50 trophy as well, but i'm gonna get it over Score Attack it's much faster than playing online.

Edited by mataningo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

3 is a good number!

Different people-different nightmares-same goal/result I guess 1f601.png1f4aa-1f3fb.png

NYMHC took me like 5 attempts the majority of them are well...the AI caracter just decided to die for no reason at all to screw up my good run. The last run was the most stressful one cause I had a very bad time so like 6 minutes in the clock left in the end. I had no choice but to rush everything and ended up in LTS in the last UFE boss section my heart stopped for like a few secs and resumed the game shortly after. I was still alive lucky lol.

Edited by FearlessElle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FearlessElle said:

NYMHC took me like 5 attempts the majority of them are well...the AI caracter just decided to die for no reason at all to screw up my good run. The last run was the most stressful one cause I had a very bad time so like 6 minutes in the clock left in the end. I had no choice but to rush everything and ended up in LTS in the last UFE boss section my heart stopped for like a few secs and resumed the game shortly after. I was still alive lucky lol.

You made it in the end, that‘s what matters :) Surgeon Simulator is less stressful btw :P 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit

I'm finally done with this trophy. What a struggle lol.. If I tried 30 times, I may be lying cuz it definitely felt like it was a lot more than that. After beating the game, I watched different YouTube video attempts to see how to tackle every area the safest way for a couple of days before attempting the playthrough.

Anyways, here are some highlights of my previous attempts:

• My VERY FIRST ATTEMPT I got killed by THE VERY FIRST GUY lmfao.. yeah.. I wish I was making this up.
  • An attempt ended trying to do the glitch at the Manhattan Bunker. Got stuck so all I could do is kill myself lol.
  • TWICE I died in the Manhattan Penthouse TRYING TO JUMP to the helicopter lol

I'm just glad it's over, somewhat. On to tackle that DLC. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone point me a way on how to do the first Ausmerzer skip glitch consistently?
The very first skip on the game.. I cannot for the life of me do it properly..

I tried several hours and it's almost impossible to do this successfully, by this point I feel completely stupid.

I only get half of my head above the roof or I get completely stuck on the bench thing. lol

20 minutes ago, ivan_piz said:

Can someone point me a way on how to do the first Ausmerzer skip glitch consistently?
The very first skip on the game.. I cannot for the life of me do it properly..

I tried several hours and it's almost impossible to do this successfully, by this point I feel completely stupid.

I only get half of my head above the roof or I get completely stuck on the bench thing. lol

When you're on top of the bench, make sure you are dual wielding, aim down at the bottom left corner and just press jump repeatedly. BJ will automatically bypass the ceiling. Check out the video on where he's aiming. Did that glitch myself on every attempt and it worked just fine for me.

• Like 1