Mein Leben Runs.

2 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Exactly and plus if someone did unlock it odds are it's a hacker at this point since it's been so close to release.

I mean, it's plausible at this point

The part I find odd is that they did mein leben before the rest of trophies

Edited by PixelatedPortal

29 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

wow, I just finished off my Assassins Creed Origins plat today and moved onto this game. I knew full well what I was getting myself into when I bought the game and i'm fully prepared to only get 98% on it. However as I was playing through the first level I realised I hadn't actually fully read the trophy list, but as it turns out according to psn the mein leben trophy is currently at 0.1% so hats off to whoever has accomplished this amazing feat.

Hopefully now all the petitions and debates will start to simmer down now it has actually been unlocked.

I noticed that a few minutes ago lol must be a hacker or something like that because the plat is 0.0%

The way I see it, its mind games. Pour all the time and effort into the hardest trophy to get it first, and then use the commotion and de-moralisation of everyone else as a cloak to breeze through the rest of the trophies and snaffle world first.

Either that or ive been watching too many thriller movies.

• Like 1

Just now, Rose Amicitia said:

I noticed that a few minutes ago lol must be a hacker or something like that because the plat is 0.0%

I mean knocking out the "easy" stuff later can be annoying since on mein leben your probabbly didn't pick up the enigma codes as that could be dangerous which would lead to a LOT of grinding to get accesss to all districts (And for some reason you can't load other saves, must be a bug)

1 minute ago, rolltideroll157 said:

If I'm not mistaken you have to beat the game first to unlock the hardest mode so even more so this is definitely a hacker

we dont really know who it is just that they missed a trophy coulda been the one where you have to not kill anybody with the panzerhound for all we know

1 minute ago, Mardolina said:

It could be just developer 

They don't have balls to play on that mode but they loveeeeee to trolling trophy hunters :P

Just now, PixelatedPortal said:

I mean knocking out the "easy" stuff later can be annoying since on mein leben your probabbly didn't pick up the enigma codes as that could be dangerous which would lead to a LOT of grinding to get accesss to all districts (And for some reason you can't load other saves, must be a bug)

my dog barely hears the shots ,he comes right up to me, he doesn't let me be concentrated :P this game is more tense than old blood or new order for sure !!

36 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

Aye PSN is reading 0.1%. I call hacker.

It's shows the Platinum at 0%. I'm gonna call hacker as well unless if the person who did it speaks up and shows us videos or tells us about it. There's no way in hell you're gonna get this trophy and not brag about it unless if you hacked it.