Mein Leben Runs.

On 30.7.2021 at 9:27 PM, offdutysuperhero said:

its been 10 days since i got the platinum and 7 since i got the 100% and wow that was a great experience. maybe im a bit of a masochist but i really enjoyed the journey and im still thinking back on it.

I applaud you sir!

I would NEVER do mein leben.... 

The hardest thing i've done to date, in gaming, is 100% in GTA V on ps4 (Masterminds and elitist trophy), and that almost got me stress :o 

You are crazy doing this :D 

23 hours ago, Vergil said:

May i ask how long the run took you without any skips?

Around 5-6 hours with breaks. It helps with multiple breaks so i can clear my mind ☺️ Easy to make misstakes if play 1 sitting. Gameplay wise 4 hours + 

Edited by Tomy_IV

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

Which is the best video guide to use? There are a ton on youtube. I’m not sure which one is the best. 

For full runs, my choice would be BigBossImBeamer's video and perhaps KreeperV's with commentary.

Follow the video on IADI, chapter by chapter while making manual saves as needed. Afterwards just practice and try alternative strategies.

For example, BBIB doesn't use the "bench strategy" in courthouse is his video which is far safer in my opinion.

Keep in mind no 2 runs are the same. Knowing multiple strategies will most likely save you at some point during your live runs. Good luck.

Edited by HusKy

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

For full runs, my choice would be BigBossImBeamer's video and perhaps KreeperV's with commentary.

Follow the video on IADI, chapter by chapter while making manual saves as needed. Afterwards just practice and try alternative strategies.

For example, BBIB doesn't use the "bench strategy" in courthouse is his video which is far safer in my opinion.

Keep in mind no 2 runs are the same. Knowing multiple strategies will most likely save you at some point during your live runs. Good luck.

Thanks. Will have a watch! I was actually watching some of KreeperV’s Mein Leben run the other day and i plan on using that. 

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 1

MEIN LEBEN COMPLETED. 9 runs total.

Message me at xXGIBZXxTOPGUN if you need help, a lot of the guides on YouTube are outdated and there’s multiple secret level quirks and AI manipulation that can trivialise entire sections including the final fight.

Edited by xXGIBZXxTOPGUN
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, xXGIBZXxTOPGUN said:

MEIN LEBEN COMPLETED. 9 runs total.

Message me at xXGIBZXxTOPGUN if you need help, a lot of the guides on YouTube are outdated and there’s multiple secret level quirks and AI manipulation that can trivialise entire sections including the final fight.

Which video guide would you suggest using?

21 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I died at side mission for upgrading Battle Walker xD

8EbI3N4.jpeg

1 pro tip I can give you though:

you can shoot the electric box behind Stubbins before you go to him. It's possible to kill yourself while punching him if you are not careful.

Spoiler

34:25 in this video

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

8EbI3N4.jpeg

1 pro tip I can give you though:

you can shoot the electric box behind Stubbins before you go to him. It's possible to kill yourself while punching him if you are not careful.

Hide contents

34:25 in this video

Yes i know about that. I was just stupid here lol

On 2017-11-01 at 8:08 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

@NCSFan001 In Dead Space 3 on Hardcore Mode is pretty much the same as Mein Leben with the No checkpoint restart and death results to restart from the beggining.

The only difference is that there’s still autosaves, allowing to backup your save file, just in any case of death :P

You mean you can save your Dead Space 2 hardcore save to the online storage and download it again if you die?

If so i did not know that.

• Like 1

I’ve been practicing these areas and i’ve made manual saves at these areas:

Start of Manhattan

Roswell train ride

Roswell lift area

Courthouse

Start of Manhattan revisit

Start of New Orleans

Panzerhund ride

Venus

Start of Ausmerzer

Final Ausmerzer battle

These are the areas i had most trouble with. I haven’t been practicing the penthouse and that’s why i haven’t got a save for there. That’s just because i didn’t find it that difficult. It was actually pretty easy. There’s probably only one section where i’m not 100% confident and that’s the final battle. I’ve been doing the method of running into the room where the big robots spawn and throwing an electromagnetic grenade and then using the battle walker to climb up the ladders real quick. Usually i can make it. But the odd time they will get a shot off and i will die. Maybe 8/10 i can do it. I’d hate to die at that part lol. Maybe i will just spend another hour practicing that part before i start mein leben. 

19 hours ago, DerHerzeleid said:

I finally got the Mein Leben trophy. After 10+ attempts, got home today and played the shit out of the game, had a little break by playing a little bit of Skyrim  on PS5 (Didn't turn off my PS4, thank tit something didn't go wrong) and then back to it and finally got the trophy about an hour ago. Took me pretty much most of the day.

Sounds like an excuse from a dispute thread to explain your too short timegaps between Sykrim and Mein Leben. I absolutely dont buy your Story. 

Someone created a modded savegame for this 2 days ago on a well known hackersite. And suddenly 3 people complete Mein Leben with timegaps of 4 years. One of them was even dumb enough to download the save from this site with the same ID as their PSN. Not sure, if that is evidence enough to flag them because theoretically someone else could have created an account with the same ID on that site. But then again it would be the biggest coincidence ever, since the save was just shared two days ago.

I highly doubt that the last 3 achievers of this trophy are legit (for one of them Im 100% sure like explained).

From this day on, every Mein Leben trophy has to be taken with a grain of salt unfortunately. This trophy was something unique because unless you would use a CFW console, it wasnt possible to hack. Those glory days are gone now...

EDIT: And all 3 of them are Australians. Nice coincidence again...

Edited by GeneralEngel
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, GeneralEngel said:

Someone created a modded savegame for this 2 days ago on a well known hackersite.

If that's true i'm actually impressed and sad at the same time. Impressed cause how is a save on a game mode possible where you can't save and sad because as you said, the trophy isn't something special anymore.

8 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

If that's true i'm actually impressed and sad at the same time. Impressed cause how is a save on a game mode possible where you can't save and sad because as you said, the trophy isn't something special anymore.

Im not gonna put a link here, but you can easily find it when you search for it. So I guess everyone can check if its true or not. I honestly wouldnt even care that much about it. I think its no secret that many achievers of this trophy had others do it for them anyway, like with every hard trophy out there. I myself did it for others already. But the pure arrogance to cheat this trophy (and for me its clear that this user did cheat it, even if I cant proof it in this case) and then come to a thread like this, where people post who actually did it and put in the work and hours, only to write an excuse for their Sykrim trophies during a time, where they should be somewhere in their Mein Leben run, just pisses me off. They could alteast have waited a day without earning any other trophies to make it look legit. Or at the very least dont come to a thread like this and tell everyone you did it, when you just hacked it.

As for the second part of your post: I dont know how exactly this was possible. The fact that it took this long for a savegame to show up speaks for itself. It probably wasnt the easiest thing to do and took some really advanced modding and editing skills. 

58 minutes ago, GeneralEngel said:

Someone created a modded savegame for this 2 days ago on a well known hackersite. And suddenly 3 people complete Mein Leben with timegaps of 4 years. One of them was even dumb enough to download the save from this site with the same ID as their PSN. Not sure, if that is evidence enough to flag them because theoretically someone else could have created an account with the same ID on that site. But then again it would be the biggest coincidence ever, since the save was just shared two days ago.

I highly doubt that the last 3 achievers of this trophy are legit (for one of them Im 100% sure like explained).

From this day on, every Mein Leben trophy has to be taken with a grain of salt unfortunately. This trophy was something unique because unless you would use a CFW console, it wasnt possible to hack. Those glory days are gone now...

If your statement is true, you can contact one of the Cheater Removers on here through messages and explain it to them. They might be able to flag them.

The user with the same ID on the hackersite as their PSN has now hidden Wolfenstein 2. You can still see them under the latest achivers of the trophy though. I guess thats proof enough  that my statement about them and furthermore my doubt about the story of the user Herzeleid is correct. Since I assume you guys are reading this: Thank your friend for their arrogant post in this thread. As I said I normally wouldnt have cared at all. But this post here was just too ridiculous, so I had to call you 3 out. Now everyone knows that you are cheaters and atleast one of you wont be able to show off this trophy anymore. 

On 31. 12. 2021. at 10:55 PM, Vergil said:

I died at side mission for upgrading Battle Walker xD

Ahh, if you can nake it there that means you already passed courthouse. It took me around 15-20 attempts but only 4 made it to the courthouse. 3 past courthouse. So in the end I managed to do half of game with 3 attempts. I would suggest practicing a lot Panzerhund ride, although you can dismount it and try to kill everyone on foot. But the worst thing is next to last Ausmerzer section with that laser dog. Man he is so unpredictable and annoying bitch. My hands were shaking more on that than on last part. Venus wasnt that bad if you manage to stealth it. Still the most stressfull expereince, but not the hardest. Street Fighter IV was way harder skillwise than Wolfenstein 2.

Edited by crowizard

33 minutes ago, crowizard said:

Ahh, if you can nake it there that means you already passed courthouse. It took me around 15-20 attempts but only 4 made it to the courthouse. 3 past courthouse. So in the end I managed to do half of game with 3 attempts. I would suggest practicing a lot Panzerhund ride, although you can dismount it and try to kill everyone on foot. But the worst thing is next to last Ausmerzer section with that laser dog. Man he is so unpredictable and annoying bitch. My hands were shaking more on that than on last part. Venus wasnt that bad if you manage to stealth it. Still the most stressfull expereince, but not the hardest. Street Fighter IV was way harder skillwise than Wolfenstein 2.

Funny enough every time i got to courthouse i passed it. Ive died 2 times now at last mission on New orleans which is the furthest i got. 

Personally i would rather do Umvc3 or Koihime than this. Im not too comfortable with shooters. And feel Wolfenstein is harder to aim than your usual Cod. According to exophase im already att 120 hours lol

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 3

On 7. 1. 2022 at 2:34 PM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Seems to be modified save file with difficulty switched to Mein Leben. Also, the latest FW 9.00 isn't helping either.

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

Funny enough every time i got to courthouse i passed it. Ive died 2 times now at last mission on New orleans which is the furthest i got. 

Personally i would rather do Umvc3 or Koihime than this. Im not too comfortable with shooters. And feel Wolfenstein is harder to aim than your usual Cod. According to exophase im already att 120 hours lol

New Orleans last mission is after Panzerhund right? That mission at night where you need to get to heli with small robot fights before that? The hardest part in New Orleans was Panzerhund for me. Other than that you can take slow and steady approach. Enemies come to you, you just kill them as they come. Yes wolf has harder aiming than CoD. But you can do it. Im currenrly trying to platinum Splasher and deathless mode is killing me so many wasted attempts on last levels. Hardest plarformer with a platinum trophy for sure. 

5 minutes ago, crowizard said:

New Orleans last mission is after Panzerhund right? That mission at night where you need to get to heli with small robot fights before that? The hardest part in New Orleans was Panzerhund for me. Other than that you can take slow and steady approach. Enemies come to you, you just kill them as they come. Yes wolf has harder aiming than CoD. But you can do it. Im currenrly trying to platinum Splasher and deathless mode is killing me so many wasted attempts on last levels. Hardest plarformer with a platinum trophy for sure. 

Yes after Panzerhund but its the one with reaching the U-boat. The helicopter ending with robots is before