Mein Leben Runs.

Just now, Dark said:

Yup, he doesn’t fuck around. He’s been attempting this trophy for a long time. Whenever I’m on I see him on the game, presumably attempting runs since he hasn’t bothered with the other half of the list yet. 

Account is set to private for the time being.

Just now, Spaz said:

Account is set to private for the time being.

Yeah I’m not sure why considering I can still see it. Set it to friends only I think. Also I wish people would stop jumping to conclusions and yelling “hacker” when something hard has been earnt. CFW isn’t even a thing on PS4 yet and you aren’t cheating this with a save.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spaz said:

He's listed on the fastest leaderboards in Super Meat Boy, I Am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, and Bound among other games. Must be pretty talented.

in football you have two great talents: messi and ronaldo and in videogames it's exactly the same. there is a small group of great players capable of overcoming any game, I have a friend from china who committed several feats! I wish i had just a little bit of their luck and patience.  and time to play as it's obvious :P 

Just now, Dark said:

Yeah I’m not sure why considering I can still see it. Set it to friends only I think. Also I wish people would stop jumping to conclusions and yelling “hacker” when something hard has been earnt. CFW isn’t even a thing on PS4 yet and you aren’t cheating this with a save.

Hi, congrats to your friend! Nice to see this trophy is somewhat obtainable..As one of the people who's still considering to get this trophy, i have some questions to him if you dont mind. Can he share his strats and his thoughts about Mein Leben? How much the game crashed on his attempts and did he figured out any ways to avoid it? How long was his successful attempt? Was he playing on PS4 Pro or standart PS4? Was he using speedrun strats to skip some sections? 

11 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

in football you have two great talents: messi and ronaldo and in videogames it's exactly the same. there is a small group of great players capable of overcoming any game, I have a friend from china who committed several feats! I wish i had just a little bit of their luck and patience.  and time to play as it's obvious :P 

Think of it this way.

Baseball and American Football have a lot of great talents. But then you have great talents of the past like Alex Rodriguez, Peyton Manning, Barry Bonds and Tom Brady (don't like him) who are such exceptionally good athletes that they are head and shoulders above the rest. They're weren't just fantastic in one category in the sport, they were fantastic in just about everything they did in the game.

Football is Soccer to us in the States. Elsewhere it's football.

I guess this guy is one of those talents, because from what I hear Wolfenstein II's Mein Leben difficulty puts games like Dead Space 2 and Dark Souls to shame. I'll probably have better luck getting the platinum in Super Meat Boy then I will going for Mein Leben in Wolfenstein II. First person shooters just aren't my cup of tea when it comes to skill and being exceptionally good. Platformers I can adapt pretty quickly.

Edited by Spaz

1 minute ago, Iceb3rg_Rus said:

Hi, congrats to your friend! Nice to see this trophy is somewhat obtainable..As one of the people who's still considering to get this trophy, i have some questions to him if you dont mind. Can he share his strats and his thoughts about Mein Leben? How much the game crashed on his attempts and did he figured out any ways to avoid it? How long was his successful attempt? Was he playing on PS4 Pro or standart PS4? Was he using speedrun strats to skip some sections? 

He doesn’t seem very talkative, but I’ll ask him for sure. Speedruns strats tend to be safer for a lot of sections from my attempts so far. Skipping the Roswell elevator, the end of section F, the entirety of section F revisit and the crane section of New Orleans are examples of safe skips. I’ve uploaded a bunch to my YT and apparently it’s linked to on the guide when it releases. I’ll finish up and upload them here if you guys want, strats are almost everything in this game really. I’d like to note that I’m using the pro and I haven’t crashed at all, even in long Mein Leben runs. Don’t know if it matters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

He doesn’t seem very talkative, but I’ll ask him for sure. Speedruns strats tend to be safer for a lot of sections from my attempts so far. Skipping the Roswell elevator, the end of section F, the entirety of section F revisit and the crane section of New Orleans are examples of safe skips. I’ve uploaded a bunch to my YT and apparently it’s linked to on the guide when it releases. I’ll finish up and upload them here if you guys want, strats are almost everything in this game really. I’d like to note that I’m using the pro and I haven’t crashed at all, even in long Mein Leben runs. Don’t know if it matters.

One of us has to get mein leben trophy before we can release it

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

Is that really a rule lol? By the time you’ve got that trophy left, you know pretty much everything the game has to offer.

I'm aware you are the second person to get all the trophies except Mein Leben in Wolfenstein II, as far as PSNProfiles goes. SlySinatra beat you to it by a little bit. I wonder if you have tried contacting him about Mein Leben difficulty and if you guys shared strategies.

Just now, Spaz said:

I'm aware you are the second person to get all the trophies except Mein Leben in Wolfenstein II, as far as PSNProfiles goes. SlySinatra beat you to it by a little bit. I wonder if you have tried contacting him about Mein Leben difficulty and if you guys shared strategies.

I couldn’t find one of the collectibles because of a guide that was written vaguely at the time, he helped me with it. I haven’t spoke to him since.

14 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Think of it this way.

Baseball and Football have a lot of great talents. But then you have great talents of the past like Alex Rodriguez, Peyton Manning, Barry Bonds and Tom Brady (don't like him) who are such exceptionally good athletes that they are head and shoulders above the rest. They're weren't just fantastic in one category in the sport, they were fantastic in just about everything they did in the game.

I guess this guy is one of those talents, because from what I hear Wolfenstein II's Mein Leben difficulty puts games like Dead Space 2 and Dark Souls to shame. I'll probably have better luck getting the platinum in Super Meat Boy then I will going for Mein Leben in Wolfenstein II. First person shooters just aren't my cup of tea when it comes to skill and being exceptionally good. Platformers I can adapt pretty quickly.

I haven't played this mode yet because i'm trying to pick up all the collectibles but I'll tell you one thing: even in normal mode you're going to die MANY TIMES!can you imagine in mein leben? ... there is another game quite challenging but doesn't force you to play in that mode, i mean the very hard on nier automata! 1hit means game over but someone INSANE passed the challenge , and that's why i always says that there is no impossibility for me
Unless you're talking about a poorly designed game called attacking zegeta 2

Everyone has a talent, you may not have it in the FPS genre but I'm sure there are games in which you dominate well!

Edited by Rose Amicitia

1 hour ago, Dark said:

I wish people would stop jumping to conclusions and yelling “hacker” when something hard has been earnt.

You Will Hear Them Even In Your Sleep This Is The Easiest Excuse For Losers And Jealous

It Make Them Happy And Relief Cuz He Can't Admit That This Person Is Better Than Him

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Yup, he doesn’t fuck around. He’s been attempting this trophy for a long time. Whenever I’m on I see him on the game, presumably attempting runs since he hasn’t bothered with the other half of the list yet. 

I was hoping to see this, but his account is currently private.

9 minutes ago, nikolistary said:

I have the platinum for Shadow Warrior and this is pure 100% masochism. I love trophies obsessively but I would never get kicked in the balls 500,000 times to get a handjob. 

Fuck that. 

Wow, that's a pretty tall order. I usually hear Shadow Warrior is pretty difficult, Heroic Mode can send you back a hour or so if you die near the end of a chapter. That's still not bad compared to Wolfenstein II.

You need to be a masochist indeed. I guess Machine Games wanted to separate the hardcore crowd from the take it slow, casual players.

1 hour ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Everyone has a talent, you may not have it in the FPS genre but I'm sure there are games in which you dominate well!

As I mentioned.

Good luck to you if you ever decide to tackle Mein Leben.

4 minutes ago, Dark said:

I've looked at his profile many times before so the avatar pretty much gave it away.

I guess I can conclude he is exceptionally good at both FPS and platformers.

2 hours ago, dark69knight said:

You Will Hear Them Even In Your Sleep This Is The Easiest Excuse For Losers And Jealous

It Make Them Happy And Relief Cuz He Can't Admit That This Person Is Better Than Him

Well that's a stunning piece of psychoanalysis. Yes i'm totally envious, that's why i assumed the person was potentially a hacker. Totally closed to the possibility they done it legitimately because of my inferiority complex. Why i'm i not a pro gamer! 

6 hours ago, Dark said:

I really hope that petition doesn't win now, I can imagine he'll feel severely fucked having done it legit to find out that the trophy could be patched. Since it has obtainable confirmation and it's a single player trophy, it shouldn't be patched to take away from the people who did it legit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I really hope that petition doesn't win now, I can imagine he'll feel severely fucked having done it legit to find out that the trophy could be patched. Since it has obtainable confirmation and it's a single player trophy, it shouldn't be patched to take away from the people who did it legit. 

Yup I agree. The whole petition stuff is real stupid to begin with. People just complaining for the sake of complaining, if it’s doable just leave it be. I know a bunch of people (including myself) that’ve been practicing and making attempts for a lot of time now. If it gets patched  after all this time spent, I won’t be buying anything from Machine Games again. Crazy how 500+ “Dedicated trophy hunters” have gone this low to get the trophy handed to them on a platter. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It ain't going to win.  You think they're going to change it over some scrubs?  Those bums need to get good, and practice.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 3