Is the progress cumulative? Edit: Yes, it is.

Until this game I thought: Whenever I need to switch to the secondary game this is indicated by a list of words at the bottom of the screen.

This time unfortunately, after creating a makeshift rope, I got a trophy for finishing a HOP with less then five mistakes and I knew I had missed an oppurtunity. I am certain that this was the only time, so I'm wondering if I can play this specific match of Mahjong on my second run and still get the trophies for both ways. Since I also missed two parrots and an octupus (or the other way around) I am already unsure whether I'll be in the mood for another playthrough - but if it were (at least) another two, that would settle it swiftly :D

Edited by Karlsson89

Hadn't such a situation on PS4 yet, but on the PC versions of the games, it was cumulative. When you do the minigame instead of the HOP for one or two occasions (but remember the exact locations) then you can still get the trophies in the second run without having to redo all. That way you can still get both trophies within two playthroughs. But you have to be sure which one you did wrong since you usually do one HO scene two or more times. Those times are count individually.
Same counts with the no-hints/skips trophies btw. If you use a hint on one of the HOPs or skip a minigame, remember which one and don't do it in the second playthrough and you still get the trophy for it even if you skipped all other minigames in the second run.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...