The dog shrine in trash dump isn't available?

MarsipanRumpan

Hello, as the thread title states the dog shrine isn't available in the trash dump for me. Its not in Papyrus house either since

I killed him

, don't know what to do, should I replay the game or anything? Anyone got any tips on what to do or am I just stupid? I've played up until the second save point in core-ish. Would appreciate every answer, thanks <3

From the trophy guide.

Contrary to popular belief, the Dog Shrine trophies are not missable.

If you have killed Papyrus, then the donation box will be at the garbage dump at the Waterfall. There will be a segment in the Waterfall area where you'll need to run away and avoid Undyne's arrow attacks on a wooden platform. At the end of that section, you will fall off a bridge in a scripted segment. Once you are able to control you're character, you will find a donation box right in front of you. When you first interact with the box, it will say "(... hand can't fit inside.)". If you interact it again, then you will be able to donate normally (similar to how you would donate at the Dog Shrine's original location).

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 11:15 PM, FRANKEINSTElN said:

I can't get to dog shrine either. I left Papyrus alive but he won't go into his house. He hangs out in front of it. And later he just hangs out outside Undyne's house. 

IIRC you have to talk to him, at which point he'll take you inside his house.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...