Ultimate Edition 2017 - Worth it?

EdinhoN

Hey there, as the servers are closing in PS3, I'll start DC Universe soon. I know only episodes 1-14 have DLC trophies, but is it worth to buy the Complete Edition (26 episodes) or only the 3 first episode packs? Is there any good content in other DLCs that might help for trophies? I'm only interest in rushing the game to get the most trophies I can before the shutdown (at least the plat + a few bunch of DLC would be awesome). However I'll play that in PS4 too in the near future too, so new DLC trophies might arrive.

Also, I know trophies autopop in PS4, but do they autopop for both versions (NA & EU ps4 versions)? I'll probably need to play the game again for PS4 EU and buy all DLC again, right?

Thanks in advance, 

EdinhoN

Just buy a subscription. You can play every dlc as long as your sub is current, plus a bunch of others perks and bonuses. Not to mention, trophies only pop if you're a sub.

As for EU, I'm pretty sure you can only play in the region you're in. Doesn't matter what store you DL from.

All in all, the games a lot of fun and the dlcs add a lot, totally worth it IMO.

Edited by KingGuy420

2 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Just buy a subscription. You can play every dlc as long as your sub is current, plus a bunch of others perks and bonuses. Not to mention, trophies only pop if you're a sub.

As for EU, I'm pretty sure you can only play in the region you're in. Doesn't matter what store you DL from.

All in all, the games a lot of fun and the dlcs add a lot, totally worth it IMO.

So, I can get 100% in the game without buying DLCs? I just need to pay those 10 dollars per month to be able to play the game fully?

I'll try eventually with a European VPN if needed, but now I'm more worried about PS3 version, of course

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

So, I can get 100% in the game without buying DLCs? I just need to pay those 10 dollars per month to be able to play the game fully?

Exactly. Having an active subscription allows you to play and 100% all the DLC packs. Even if you bought the UE, I don't think you can earn trophies without still having a sub. 

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

I'll try eventually with a European VPN if needed, but now I'm more worried about PS3 version, of course

Yes, you can do it all with just a sub. Honestly, the plat is pretty easy and there's quite a few easy dlc trophies too, but there's also some ridiculous dlc trophies so I wouldn't go into it expecting 100% lol. Some of them have crazy requirements that would never come naturally, I don't know what they were thinking with a few of those.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 9:52 PM, SnowxSakura said:

I'm not sure you can even finish it in that timeframe with the 1,500 PvP matches to be done for the dlc

Which trophy is this? They had one for winning 1,000 PVP Lair matches but then that was changed to participate in 1,000 PVP Lair matches and then changed again to get 1,000 kills in PVP Lair matches.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/home-turf/224646-lair-battles-now-glitched-good-way.html

On 11/21/2017 at 5:30 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

its says win 1000 pvp lair matches, with winning they mean, win 1 round out of the 5, if you win  3 rounds, 3 wins towards your 1000

I see videos of people doing 1v1's, so can I queue at the same time as someone else (or myself with another console) and just trade round wins?

Edit: So this only has the seven PVP trophies? Two from Turf Wars wins, then three from Last Laugh for the matches and the hero stuff? Then however the two PVP set trophies work.

Anything else that should be made a top priority? I just grabbed a six month sub while it was discounted and I have tons of free time so I think I can complete this in time.

Edited by mcnichoj