Kent10201

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

455 posts in this topic

Sign me up please Kent :)

I already have Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Chain of Memories and the 2 little 100% games finished, this might motivate me to do the rest.

Also, amazing job on the emblems @Dragon-Archon

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sign me up please Kent :)

I already have Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Chain of Memories and the 2 little 100% games finished, this might motivate me to do the rest.

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D

Of course not :P.

Sign me up.

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories plat.

Sign me up!

Will have to get around to skipping all the X cutscenes to get that emblem early. :awesome:

Edited by Wdog-999

5 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Sign me up.

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories plat.

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Sign me up!

Will have to get around to skipping all the X cutscenes to get that emblem early. :awesome:

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D!

You have no idea how much it pains me to read that :(.

I still need to pick up 2.8 Collection before I can be ready for KH3. Though I did beat Dream Drop Distance on 3DS so really all that's left is Fragmentory Passage.

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D!

You have no idea how much it pains me to read that :(.

Oh, I'll watch them, but only when/if I play the games I would have to play to understand the cutscenes first. :P

8 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

I still need to pick up 2.8 Collection before I can be ready for KH3. Though I did beat Dream Drop Distance on 3DS so really all that's left is Fragmentory Passage.

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D!

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Oh, I'll watch them, but only when/if I play the games I would have to play to understand the cutscenes first. :P

I was happy up until I read the word when :P.

So is there a minimum post requirement to join? I’m a 5 year lurker of the site that’s been looking to be a bit more active and also actually go through and finish the KH games since I haven’t platinumed any yet so this would be right up my alley 👀

....... sign me up..... I have KH: Final Mix Plat.......

Spoiler

373954585250758657.png 358003585268842496.png

7 minutes ago, corkscrew17 said:

So is there a minimum post requirement to join? I’m a 5 year lurker of the site that’s been looking to be a bit more active and also actually go through and finish the KH games since I haven’t platinumed any yet so this would be right up my alley 1f440.png

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! There is no post requirement to join for people such as yourself as I want as many people to experience the series and the forums as possible. Enjoy!

Edited by Kent10201

This sounds like fun, I'd like to join up~ I don't have any plats but I have the 1.5 and 2.5 collection sitting and waiting to be played :D

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! There is no post requirement to join for people such as yourself as I want as many people to experience the series and the forums as possible. Enjoy!

Awesome! Thank you! :D

3 minutes ago, Hertz said:

....... sign me up..... I have KH: Final Mix Plat.......

Reveal hidden contents

373954585250758657.png 358003585268842496.png

1 minute ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

This sounds like fun, I'd like to join up~ I don't have any plats but I have the 1.5 and 2.5 collection sitting and waiting to be played :D

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D! Enjoy!

@ShakeNBake663 Any plans to play the games soon?

Please sign me up, already finished KH final mix and KH II final mix but i intend to buy the entire PS4 collection soon to continue and redo my progress.

27 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Please sign me up, already finished KH final mix and KH II final mix but i intend to buy the entire PS4 collection soon to continue and redo my progress.

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

@ShakeNBake663 Any plans to play the games soon?

I've been trying to figure out what to play next, but since it's been so long since I played a KH game it might be time I went back to it :)

46 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I've been trying to figure out what to play next, but since it's been so long since I played a KH game it might be time I went back to it :)

Alright, awesome. I hope you enjoy and if you need any tips just ask :).

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

Alright, awesome. I hope you enjoy and if you need any tips just ask :).

I do have a quick question about the PS4 version. Does the 100 hour method still work for the Speedster trophy?

Uh, nice. The right motivation to get back to all the games and go for the plat.
Sign me up, I already got the plat for Dream Drop Distance and both 100% for Re:coded and 358/2 Days

I got the 1.5 and 2.5 Remix last week but i'll play P5 first.Although if the deadline is one year after KH3, i'll have plenty of time :devil:. Sign me up,i got nothing on ps4, i only completed them on ps3

EDIT. I thought this was about ps4 versions of KH. I have completed KH1,KH2,BbS,CoM,358/2 and re:Coded on ps3

Edited by sephiroth4424

Sign me up too, I've platted KH1, Re:CoM, KH2, BbS,, and watched all the cutscenes in 358/2 Days and Re:Coded. Only have to get 2.8 collection and KH3.

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

Also there are going to be severe consequences if Kent swaps to a new profile and drops this event evil smile onion head.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

Spoiler

297072233531047946.png

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

Hide contents

297072233531047946.png

It's almost like everyone in that event are scrubs. :hmm:

Edited by soultaker655