Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sign me up please Kent :)

I already have Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Chain of Memories and the 2 little 100% games finished, this might motivate me to do the rest.

Also, amazing job on the emblems @Dragon-Archon

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D

Of course not :P.

5 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Sign me up.

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories plat.

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Sign me up!

Will have to get around to skipping all the X cutscenes to get that emblem early. :awesome:

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D!

You have no idea how much it pains me to read that :(.

8 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

I still need to pick up 2.8 Collection before I can be ready for KH3. Though I did beat Dream Drop Distance on 3DS so really all that's left is Fragmentory Passage.

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D!

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Oh, I'll watch them, but only when/if I play the games I would have to play to understand the cutscenes first. :P

I was happy up until I read the word when :P.

7 minutes ago, corkscrew17 said:

So is there a minimum post requirement to join? I’m a 5 year lurker of the site that’s been looking to be a bit more active and also actually go through and finish the KH games since I haven’t platinumed any yet so this would be right up my alley 1f440.png

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! There is no post requirement to join for people such as yourself as I want as many people to experience the series and the forums as possible. Enjoy!

Edited by Kent10201

3 minutes ago, Hertz said:

....... sign me up..... I have KH: Final Mix Plat.......

Reveal hidden contents

373954585250758657.png 358003585268842496.png

1 minute ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

This sounds like fun, I'd like to join up~ I don't have any plats but I have the 1.5 and 2.5 collection sitting and waiting to be played :D

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D! Enjoy!

@ShakeNBake663 Any plans to play the games soon?

I got the 1.5 and 2.5 Remix last week but i'll play P5 first.Although if the deadline is one year after KH3, i'll have plenty of time :devil:. Sign me up,i got nothing on ps4, i only completed them on ps3

EDIT. I thought this was about ps4 versions of KH. I have completed KH1,KH2,BbS,CoM,358/2 and re:Coded on ps3

Edited by sephiroth4424

Sign me up too, I've platted KH1, Re:CoM, KH2, BbS,, and watched all the cutscenes in 358/2 Days and Re:Coded. Only have to get 2.8 collection and KH3.

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Also, amazing job on the emblems @Dragon-Archon

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

Also there are going to be severe consequences if Kent swaps to a new profile and drops this event evil smile onion head.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

Spoiler

297072233531047946.png

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

Hide contents

297072233531047946.png

It's almost like everyone in that event are scrubs. :hmm:

Edited by soultaker655