Kent10201

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

455 posts in this topic

Sign me up please Kent :)

 

I already have Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Chain of Memories and the 2 little 100% games finished, this might motivate me to do the rest.

 

Also, amazing job on the emblems @Dragon-Archon

 

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sign me up please Kent :)

 

I already have Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Chain of Memories and the 2 little 100% games finished, this might motivate me to do the rest.

 

Also, amazing job on the emblems @Dragon-Archon

 

@Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D

 

Of course not :P.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up.

 

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up!

 

Will have to get around to skipping all the X cutscenes to get that emblem early. :awesome:

Edited by Wdog-999
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Sign me up.

 

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories plat.

 

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Sign me up!

 

Will have to get around to skipping all the X cutscenes to get that emblem early. :awesome:

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D!

 

You have no idea how much it pains me to read that :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still need to pick up 2.8 Collection before I can be ready for KH3. Though I did beat Dream Drop Distance on 3DS so really all that's left is Fragmentory Passage.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

 

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D!

 

You have no idea how much it pains me to read that :(.

 

Oh, I'll watch them, but only when/if I play the games I would have to play to understand the cutscenes first. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

I still need to pick up 2.8 Collection before I can be ready for KH3. Though I did beat Dream Drop Distance on 3DS so really all that's left is Fragmentory Passage.

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D!

 

4 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

 

Oh, I'll watch them, but only when/if I play the games I would have to play to understand the cutscenes first. :P

I was happy up until I read the word when :P.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is there a minimum post requirement to join? I’m a 5 year lurker of the site that’s been looking to be a bit more active and also actually go through and finish the KH games since I haven’t platinumed any yet so this would be right up my alley 👀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....... sign me up..... I have KH: Final Mix Plat.......

 

Spoiler

373954585250758657.png 358003585268842496.png

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, corkscrew17 said:

So is there a minimum post requirement to join? I’m a 5 year lurker of the site that’s been looking to be a bit more active and also actually go through and finish the KH games since I haven’t platinumed any yet so this would be right up my alley 1f440.png

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! There is no post requirement to join for people such as yourself as I want as many people to experience the series and the forums as possible. Enjoy!

Edited by Kent10201
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like fun, I'd like to join up~ I don't have any plats but I have the 1.5 and 2.5 collection sitting and waiting to be played :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! There is no post requirement to join for people such as yourself as I want as many people to experience the series and the forums as possible. Enjoy!

Awesome! Thank you! :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hertz said:

....... sign me up..... I have KH: Final Mix Plat.......

 

  Reveal hidden contents

373954585250758657.png 358003585268842496.png

 

 

1 minute ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

This sounds like fun, I'd like to join up~ I don't have any plats but I have the 1.5 and 2.5 collection sitting and waiting to be played :D

You've both been added. Welcome to the event :D! Enjoy!

 

@ShakeNBake663 Any plans to play the games soon?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign me up, already finished KH final mix and KH II final mix but i intend to buy the entire PS4 collection soon to continue and redo my progress.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Please sign me up, already finished KH final mix and KH II final mix but i intend to buy the entire PS4 collection soon to continue and redo my progress.

You've been added. Welcome to the event :D! Enjoy!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

@ShakeNBake663 Any plans to play the games soon?

 

I've been trying to figure out what to play next, but since it's been so long since I played a KH game it might be time I went back to it :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

 

I've been trying to figure out what to play next, but since it's been so long since I played a KH game it might be time I went back to it :)

Alright, awesome. I hope you enjoy and if you need any tips just ask :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

Alright, awesome. I hope you enjoy and if you need any tips just ask :).

 

I do have a quick question about the PS4 version. Does the 100 hour method still work for the Speedster trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh, nice. The right motivation to get back to all the games and go for the plat.
Sign me up, I already got the plat for Dream Drop Distance and both 100% for Re:coded and 358/2 Days

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the 1.5 and 2.5 Remix last week but i'll play P5 first.Although if the deadline is one year after KH3, i'll have plenty of time :devil:. Sign me up,i got nothing on ps4, i only completed them on ps3

 

EDIT. I thought this was about ps4 versions of KH. I have completed KH1,KH2,BbS,CoM,358/2 and re:Coded on ps3

Edited by sephiroth4424
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up too, I've platted KH1, Re:CoM, KH2, BbS,, and watched all the cutscenes in 358/2 Days and Re:Coded. Only have to get 2.8 collection and KH3.

 

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Also, amazing job on the emblems @Dragon-Archon

 

 @Kent10201 I trust that you won't be swapping to a new profile a few months into this event :P

Thanks :D .

 

Also there are going to be severe consequences if Kent swaps to a new profile and drops this event evil smile onion head.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

 

Spoiler

297072233531047946.png

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

 

  Hide contents

297072233531047946.png

 

It's almost like everyone in that event are scrubs. :hmm:

Edited by soultaker655
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.