Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

On 5/8/2018 at 11:44 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

You are crazy, I think we'll get along fine :highfive: .

Nice. :) Honestly what makes it doable is being able to skip all cutscenes. Awesome design choice by someone. The game play, even the grinding, is mostly fun, but if I had to sit through all of the dialogue more than once, that'd would probably be a deal breaker.

3 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Nice. :) Honestly what makes it doable is being able to skip all cutscenes. Awesome design choice by someone. The game play, even the grinding, is mostly fun, but if I had to sit through all of the dialogue more than once, that'd would probably be a deal breaker.

Hmm :hmm: , it seems you might be too crazy for me to handle :P .

I remember back on the PS2 cutscenes couldn't be skipped in the first game ... and there were a few long cutscenes, like visiting Merlin's house for the first time or that story Kairi's grandma told.

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

When you do the Link Portals, do you have to get the bonuses as well? (except the trophy where you have to complete 1 of each bonuses)

I believe so, yes. 

Just now, Howling-Lady said:

Sign me up. I just recently finished Final Mix and started re:CoM.

Not home right now but I will get you added when I do. Welcome to the event! 

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just a heads up: my computer crashed this weekend, so it might be a while before I'll be able to create some trophies again. Please bear with me until it's fixed.

Good luck getting your computer fixed. We miss you already dood. :(

• Like 1

I've already platted all of them and watched all the cutscenes (for the PS3 versions of 1.5 and 2.5) and got everything for 2.8 (including the X movie) so would I still be able to sign up and earn the emblems?

On 5/9/2018 at 9:35 PM, RikuKelev said:

Done with KH DDD. ✌?

Congrats! 

On 5/12/2018 at 10:24 AM, Howling-Lady said:

Sign me up. I just recently finished Final Mix and started re:CoM.

Signed you up. Welcome to the event! 

6 hours ago, ZexionPonty92 said:

Sign me up please.

I've platted all of them <3

6 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

I've already platted all of them and watched all the cutscenes (for the PS3 versions of 1.5 and 2.5) and got everything for 2.8 (including the X movie) so would I still be able to sign up and earn the emblems?

You've both been added. Welcome to the event. Unfortunately Dragon's computer crashed so it'll be a while before you get your emblems. Sorry about that.

On 5/8/2018 at 1:49 PM, lionheartcs said:

Sign me up please. I just started KH again on ps4

You've been added. Welcome to the event!

Edited by Kent10201

9 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats! 

Signed you up. Welcome to the event! 

You've both been added. Welcome to the event. Unfortunately Dragon's computer crashed so it'll be a while before you get your emblems. Sorry about that.

You've been added. Welcome to the event!

No problem, Glad to be apart of the Kingdom Hearts community so we can all appreciate this amazing series

• 2 weeks later...