Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

Yep, the hype is real. Even though I have other games on the table, I might set up a weekend and just try to earn as many trophies as I can on my unfinished Kingdom Hearts files and get as close to the platinums as I can in prep for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 because I know I will be playing that non-stop.

Mini Me: Yeah right, like you said would happen when Dragon Quest XI dropped on your PS4! Go play it already, goddammit! ?

Eh, ignore that voice in my head. She is such a you-know-what at times. xD

Mini Me: See? This is exactly why you are lurking on this forum and banned from taking part in this! You never keep you word! *shakes fist in rage*

14 hours ago, Kent said:

That being said, has anybody made progress as of late? 

Well I bought the ps4 collection... Even though I played through the the games ?‍♂️

I already finished the ps3 versions 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 (on PS4), do I have to finish the PS4 ones of 1.5 and 2.5 as well to be a keyblade master? Cause I'm not on the keyblade master list ?

But I'm marked on the participants list as keyblade master ?

Edited by RikuKelev

4 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

Well I bought the ps4 collection... Even though I played through the the games ?‍♂️

I already finished the ps3 versions 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 (on PS4), do I have to finish the PS4 ones of 1.5 and 2.5 as well to be a keyblade master? Cause I'm not on the keyblade master list 1f614.png

But I'm marked on the participants list as keyblade master 1f914.png

Nope, you only have to complete one of each. That was just an editing error on my part. I just left my house for the day but I’ll update you one I get home. 

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I should probably complete the KH2.8 collection before January 29th :hmm: .

Yes, yes you should dood. :P

On 9/20/2018 at 7:52 AM, Zippyhammer said:

I didn't see this!

sign me up please? I platted KH Final Mix 2 days ago because of another challenge

and apart from that, 0.2, DDD and BBS are also platted/100%

the others I have not started yet

You've been added! Welcome to the event! :)

On 9/20/2018 at 3:11 AM, RikuKelev said:

I already finished the ps3 versions 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 (on PS4), do I have to finish the PS4 ones of 1.5 and 2.5 as well to be a keyblade master? Cause I'm not on the keyblade master list ?

But I'm marked on the participants list as keyblade master ?

I've fixed that for you. Congratulations by the way, great job! :D

On 9/20/2018 at 1:32 PM, Kent said:

Nope, you only have to complete one of each. That was just an editing error on my part. I just left my house for the day but I’ll update you one I get home. 

Yes, yes you should dood. :P

On 9/20/2018 at 7:10 PM, Lucas said:

Or you can just get it physical for 24 euros :P.

Guess what I just got... if you can't guess, the answer is in the spoiler tag :ninja:

Spoiler

15L4b15f6.png

On 9/28/2018 at 8:17 PM, Kent said:

Awesome dood, I hope you enjoy it. :D I hear there’s a pretty good guide for it on the site. :ninja:

Thanks, played it a bit during the weekend. It's nice to have a new story. Not a fan of the drop mechanism, but at least the story mode isn't split like in CoM and BBS. Already completed the first world as Riku, now to do the same as Sora.

There's a guide for the game? I had no idea :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Just learned about these LP's as I rarely use the forums here on PSNP. I"m definitely down for this seeing as I actually only need one more trophy for KH1.5 (PS3) and plan on doing the rest of the series. I'm actually new to it and the first couple playthroughs of KH1.5 were my first.

On 9/19/2018 at 2:04 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

Yep, the hype is real. Even though I have other games on the table, I might set up a weekend and just try to earn as many trophies as I can on my unfinished Kingdom Hearts files and get as close to the platinums as I can in prep for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 because I know I will be playing that non-stop.

Mini Me: Yeah right, like you said would happen when Dragon Quest XI dropped on your PS4! Go play it already, goddammit! 1f63e.png

Eh, ignore that voice in my head. She is such a you-know-what at times. xD

Mini Me: See? This is exactly why you are lurking on this forum and banned from taking part in this! You never keep you word! *shakes fist in rage*

You haven't started Dragon Quest XI? It's great, and your name is Dragon Quest!

5 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

SE is releasing a new bundle called Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far

It will have all KH games for ps4, 1.5+2.5+2.8 remix. I see the price is 40$ for NA

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/501506/kingdom-hearts-the-story-so-far-ps4?utm_source=press_release&utm_medium=press_release&utm_campaign=storysofar-

I'm surprised they didn't call it Kingdom Hearts 2.9 :awesome: .

• Like 2