Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

32 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I didn't think he was that bad in general, but maaaaan, No Heart just kept kicking my ass xD to the point I almost decided to cut my losses and do everything again from scratch on Beginner even though that was the only thing I had left :P

Wait, really? I always wondered why I was watching videos and the doom counter was higher for them. I feel like an idiot now >_< I did wonder why he got sooooo much easier after I levelled up xD well, least I know now for when I do the PS3 versions! So thank you :)

Oh yeah, Axel was an annoying fight. I did die a number of times on him as well. Xaldin I thought was easy though - which is surprising because I died sooooooo many times when you first come across him in the story. But his Data one I managed first time - maybe because of all the practice I had from all the times I died on the first encounter :P 

No Heart certainly wasn't a pushover with Terra, I died a lot on normal difficulty.

Yeah, the doom hit amount is tied to your current level.

I always found Xaldin the hardest, both during the story and during the data battles. Yay for consistency :lol: .

Mini update for me today :) I started BBS over the weekend and I'm up to Deep Space with Terra. I'm enjoying the style of this game but I can see that it might drag a bit once it comes time to do cleanup. Interesting seeing some characters from previous games but it is really confusing me with timelines now! I'm hoping that becomes more clear over time

On 11/15/2018 at 2:47 AM, Dessane said:

Mini update for me today :) I started BBS over the weekend and I'm up to Deep Space with Terra. I'm enjoying the style of this game but I can see that it might drag a bit once it comes time to do cleanup. Interesting seeing some characters from previous games but it is really confusing me with timelines now! I'm hoping that becomes more clear over time

Yeah, a timeline will be unlocked after clearing the game at least once. Clearing all episodes with every character will unlock a full time line with chronological events. Usually it goes like this: Terra arrives first and starts an event -> Vent deals with Terra's event and continues it -> Aqua finishes the event. There are exceptions, but most follow this format. For that reason (and because Terra is a shit character with his sorry excuse of a dodge) it's better to complete the game with Terra first, then Ventus, followed by Aqua.

• Like 1

With 3 plats down and 2 to go with over 2 months to do it I'm feeling good about making my goal here. DDD is the game I least look forward to doing, but I'm in it now. Few very early trophies acquired already so there's no turning back. After this it's just Kingdom Hearts and I'll be done. I'm about 8 days ahead of schedule too so that's good.

3 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

With 3 plats down and 2 to go with over 2 months to do it I'm feeling good about making my goal here. DDD is the game I least look forward to doing, but I'm in it now. Few very early trophies acquired already so there's no turning back. After this it's just Kingdom Hearts and I'll be done. I'm about 8 days ahead of schedule too so that's good.

Congrats, it should be doable. I'm not very thrilled about DDD either, especially the drop mechanism. However, it's better than BbS's split story. Good luck with completing all the games before KH3's release.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats, it should be doable. I'm not very thrilled about DDD either, especially the drop mechanism. However, it's better than BbS's split story. Good luck with completing all the games before KH3's release.

Thanks. It's not the first time I've gotten the plat at least, so I'm vaguely familiar with what is required. I think people give the BBS plat a harder time than is deserved (except for the mini game requirements; they are absolutely as bad as all that). What I don't like about the DDD plat is anything to do with the dream eaters...

1 minute ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Thanks. It's not the first time I've gotten the plat at least, so I'm vaguely familiar with what is required. I think people give the BBS plat a harder time than is deserved (except for the mini game requirements; they are absolutely as bad as all that). What I don't like about the DDD plat is anything to do with the dream eaters...

I didn't like the dream eaters at first, but they turned out to be better party members than Donald and Goofy :lol: .

• Like 1

And actually @Kent10201 I was wondering if I could use some completion from my other account Oro_Castoro for this. I stopped using it because of the unsalvageable completion rate, but I have the 100%'s for 358, Coded, and 0.2 on there. I only care to have this consideration because this new account is meant to be a 100% completion account with only games with plats and I won't be going back to the ps3 versions of the cutscene games or 0.2 again.

I'm already doing DDD now since I'm done with BBS so I'm only asking on behalf of my completions for 358, Coded, and 0.2 - let me know

Edited by Deadly_Ha_Ha

15 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Finished DDD a few days ago. Gonna do Kingdom Hearts maybe next week. I want the plat done in less than 3 days so I'm studying up. DDD only took me 3 days 22 hours which is cool

Congrats, that was fast. I started DDD near the start of October and I'm still only at the Grid :lol: .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats, that was fast. I started DDD near the start of October and I'm still only at the Grid :lol: .

Thanks. I think it could have been faster if I had realized how quickly I was going to ultimately do it (would have been a little tighter in playing it)

But I am hoping to have my other account's progress in the other games count. Haven't heard back about that. Either way Kingdom Hearts ought to be pretty fast too and then I'll have done them all

4 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Thanks. I think it could have been faster if I had realized how quickly I was going to ultimately do it (would have been a little tighter in playing it)

But I am hoping to have my other account's progress in the other games count. Haven't heard back about that. Either way Kingdom Hearts ought to be pretty fast too and then I'll have done them all

Yeah the game isn't surprisingly long to platnium and in my opinion is the easiest to platinum in the series. Currently at 5th fastest achiever for DDD (2 days & 15 hours) used to be 3rd but went down 2. The first game (which is the one I'm assuming you're talking about) is going to take a bit longer due to the clunkier controls and the multiple playthroughs (unless you're doing it on PS4 which it won't take as many playthrough's but realistically will still take about 2) Goodluck man! Hyped af for KH3 and can't wait! Just need to replat the games on PS4 (which I own just haven't gotten around to doing) then getting KH3 as my 125th Plat! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Yeah the game isn't surprisingly long to platnium and in my opinion is the easiest to platinum in the series. Currently at 5th fastest achiever for DDD (2 days & 15 hours) used to be 3rd but went down 2. The first game (which is the one I'm assuming you're talking about) is going to take a bit longer due to the clunkier controls and the multiple playthroughs (unless you're doing it on PS4 which it won't take as many playthrough's but realistically will still take about 2) Goodluck man! Hyped af for KH3 and can't wait! Just need to replat the games on PS4 (which I own just haven't gotten around to doing) then getting KH3 as my 125th Plat! 

I severely overestimated how much time it was going to take for me with the course of my days and weekends to get these games done. I expected to go right from doing Kingdom Hearts to doing KH3, but I'll be done with Kingdom Hearts probably by the end of like, next week. That'll then be about two months of playing non-Kingdom Hearts games since all of them will be done for me.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

@Stan Lee for the KH trophies, should I add your PSN name or current forum name?

We'll go with my PSN name as I intend to change it back as soon as I am able, just wanted to pay homage to a fallen hero. Thanks for notifying me!

@DARKHEARTRETURNS You're still able to join the event. I've got you added now! 

@Deadly_Ha_Ha Congrats on finishing BBS and DDD! Sure, you can use the progress for 0.2 and the two movies. I've got you updated.

@DescendingSkies Welcome to the event! I've got you added as well. 

Sorry for the delay everyone, the past month has been extremely busy with IRL things that I won't get into but I'm back now and I come bearing gifts thanks to @Dragon-Archon. The Sora ones aren't quite done but they'll be posted as soon as they're ready. For someone reason I'm not able to mention people but I'll try again tomorrow to notify everyone. 

Aqua: 

Spoiler

RtBKpDp.pngECz8Lpp.pngLUd0MYY.pngLERdhng.pngaUTiI4G.pngKLrh3n5.pngI6KSDPx.png4ZjkZ6L.png3X1Z5UJ.pngdSVSUIZ.png

Terra: 

Spoiler

LvuxQRS.pngXFjGRct.png30F4Eks.pngrW691Ue.pngj6CrA1T.pnggFGpbnF.pngcUW4Ekt.png9f8Tk6h.png4B7tPso.pngzqYHZfb.pnguf5MtQJ.png44cYohh.png

Ventus: 

Spoiler

1fcmaKk.pnghQZv9w0.pngbr11Zdq.png99J5IxR.pngUHZRf8K.pngOqoAw4q.pngQFrNyVC.pngKEmjJjO.pngi3lpW3n.pngrk1Ixih.png

Mickey: 

Spoiler

ev8GVrH.pngctmMANv.png12r8Jcd.pngQauu7pn.pngODOHfXM.pngwcoKXyF.pngISBTGD7.pnglzgxvoS.pngYsSozq4.pngkQGE7tc.pngIpeT6Go.png

Kairi: 

Spoiler

QBLL010.pngdxYPMZ6.pngL4mlJwj.pngPhffFG3.pnggZAVB08.pngpj9PWw1.png4pJpNZk.pngciRLfOz.pngF9NWOAv.png5D4FNNX.pngyBLBkU8.png

Riku: 

Spoiler

QsRHLvW.png6fQ7tom.pngVxFl7Pb.pngrqVTG5k.pngC9k96QB.pngdKGDS2F.pngN1BNCqF.pngoPfJ7tV.pngQpjNGhT.pngJdhLr37.pngQEQTSJ2.pngcjXJq8R.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

@Deadly_Ha_Ha Congrats on finishing BBS and DDD! Sure, you can use the progress for 0.2 and the two movies. I've got you updated.

Sorry for the delay everyone, the past month has been extremely busy with IRL things that I won't get into but I'm back now and I come bearing gifts thanks to @Dragon-Archon. The Sora ones aren't quite done but they'll be posted as soon as they're ready. For someone reason I'm not able to mention people but I'll try again tomorrow to notify everyone. 

Aqua: 

Reveal hidden contents

RtBKpDp.pngECz8Lpp.pngLUd0MYY.pngLERdhng.pngaUTiI4G.pngKLrh3n5.pngI6KSDPx.png4ZjkZ6L.png3X1Z5UJ.pngdSVSUIZ.png

Terra: 

Reveal hidden contents

LvuxQRS.pngXFjGRct.png30F4Eks.pngrW691Ue.pngj6CrA1T.pnggFGpbnF.pngcUW4Ekt.png9f8Tk6h.png4B7tPso.pngzqYHZfb.pnguf5MtQJ.png44cYohh.png

Ventus: 

Reveal hidden contents

1fcmaKk.pnghQZv9w0.pngbr11Zdq.png99J5IxR.pngUHZRf8K.pngOqoAw4q.pngQFrNyVC.pngKEmjJjO.pngi3lpW3n.pngrk1Ixih.png

Mickey: 

Reveal hidden contents

ev8GVrH.pngctmMANv.png12r8Jcd.pngQauu7pn.pngODOHfXM.pngwcoKXyF.pngISBTGD7.pnglzgxvoS.pngYsSozq4.pngkQGE7tc.pngIpeT6Go.png

Kairi: 

Reveal hidden contents

QBLL010.pngdxYPMZ6.pngL4mlJwj.pngPhffFG3.pnggZAVB08.pngpj9PWw1.png4pJpNZk.pngciRLfOz.pngF9NWOAv.png5D4FNNX.pngyBLBkU8.png

Riku: 

Reveal hidden contents

QsRHLvW.png6fQ7tom.pngVxFl7Pb.pngrqVTG5k.pngC9k96QB.pngdKGDS2F.pngN1BNCqF.pngoPfJ7tV.pngQpjNGhT.pngJdhLr37.pngQEQTSJ2.pngcjXJq8R.png

They look great @Kent10201 & @Dragon-Archon! Also I know this is more work but I think it'd be cool to make one for people who 100%'d every Kingdom Hearts game (Like on both PS3 & PS4) & it have like a gold rim instead of silver & have like the Kingdom Key & the Kingdom King D crossed or something similar that way it encourages people to 100% it on both platforms & have a cool badge to show off their hard work & dedication to the series! It's just a suggestion though so don't worry about it since I know you guys still got more work on the sora badges. Cheers guys! Keep up the hard work!

Edited by ObsiEez

9 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Aqua: 

Reveal hidden contents

Terra: 

Reveal hidden contents

Ventus: 

Reveal hidden contents

Mickey: 

Reveal hidden contents

Kairi: 

Reveal hidden contents

Riku: 

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, you did a great work. These emblems are awesome. Congratulations! :yay:

By the way, is there anyone who could tell me how to do the blue quotations in the posts? I see there is the @ before the name, but it doesn't work, so there must be something I'm completely ignoring. ?

On 6-12-2018 at 3:24 AM, ObsiEez said:

They look great @Kent10201 & @Dragon-Archon! Also I know this is more work but I think it'd be cool to make one for people who 100%'d every Kingdom Hearts game (Like on both PS3 & PS4) & it have like a gold rim instead of silver & have like the Kingdom Key & the Kingdom King D crossed or something similar that way it encourages people to 100% it on both platforms & have a cool badge to show off their hard work & dedication to the series! It's just a suggestion though so don't worry about it since I know you guys still got more work on the sora badges. Cheers guys! Keep up the hard work!

I've been thinking about a 100% trophy for after KH3 has been released :hmm: .

On 6-12-2018 at 11:55 AM, Phoenix_argentea said:

Wow, you did a great work. These emblems are awesome. Congratulations! :yay:

By the way, is there anyone who could tell me how to do the blue quotations in the posts? I see there is the @ before the name, but it doesn't work, so there must be something I'm completely ignoring. 1f625.png

To tag people, you need to type @, then just the forum name. A dropdown list should then appear and you need to choose the correct name.

• Like 2

@Dragon-Archon, thank you, now it works! ? I was doing in the wrong way, since I wrote the forum name and after the @ before it. :facepalm:

Just another question: how do these emblems work? I mean, can you put one of them in the space next to the trophy card? And how do you put them? A simple copy image and paste? I know that maybe they are silly questions, but it's my first time I see emblems in this forum, so I have no idea about how they work. My apologies. ?