Kent10201

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

455 posts in this topic

Well I signed up for this almost a year ago now, and I've finally started to make some progress. I finished Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and I watched Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I'm hoping to get started on Kingdom Hearts II tonight. My goal is to have them all done before the end of the summer. Ideally, it would be sooner than that, but I know these can get a bit grind-y so I figure one a month or less is doable. Going to attempt Kingdom Hearts II in one run through on Critical so we'll see if I can shave off some hours there! Thanks for keeping this event going for those of us late to the party!

Edited by Briste

Not sure this is still a thing, but I figured I'd say that I've finished it up! All Kingdom Hearts complete and in the books! 

I have Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix on my shelf and cannot wait to get on it. So my journey to beat every Kingdom Hearts game starting, so please add me.

Thank you. And can I ask, why no one create ,,Lets Play Final Fantasy''? It can be incredible!

If this thread is still active, I'd love to sign up! I completed the following games:

- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3)

- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS3)

- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)

- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + (PS3)

- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (PS3)

- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (PS3)

- Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)