Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

9 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I do have a quick question about the PS4 version. Does the 100 hour method still work for the Speedster trophy?

Yes, it does, however I don't recommend it. The Speedster trophy can be combined with the Unchanging Armor and Undefeated trophies on a beginner playthrough. I would recommend starting a beginner playthrough for these trophies, which can be done in around ten hours if you skip Atlantica and Olympus Coliseum.

9 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I got the 1.5 and 2.5 Remix last week but i'll play P5 first.Although if the deadline is one year after KH3, i'll have plenty of time :devil:. Sign me up,i got nothing on ps4, i only completed them on ps3

EDIT. I thought this was about ps4 versions of KH. I have completed KH1,KH2,BbS,CoM,358/2 and re:Coded on ps3

Ther event is for both the PS3 and PS4 versions of the games. I encourage people to do both versions but it is not required to complete the event. Would you like me to add you with the PS3 versions, or would you rather start fresh with the PS4 versions?

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Also there are going to be severe consequences if Kent swaps to a new profile and drops this event evil smile onion head.

Am I gonna get locked in the dragon's lair for eternity? :awesome:

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Kingdom Hearts... :hmm: Hmmm, I thought I remembered already joining a Kingdom Hearts-related event on PSNP not too long ago. My memory must be acting up because I have never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before and I can't imagine joining an event and never playing the game related to that event :lol:. Sign me up!

Reveal hidden contents

297072233531047946.png

How many Tuesday's have passed since you told me you'd start them? I wonder :hmm:.

Everyone up to @Lucas has been added. Welcome to the event and I hope you enjoy :D!

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yep, Iris Heart and Esdeath will handle the punishments :awesome: .

Guess that means I can't make a new profile and ruin a great event  :awesome:. I wonder who would do that though :hmm:.

1 minute ago, Terra said:

I have the PS3 HD Kingdom Hearts Remix's that I've been needing to start so sign me up! This should get me motivated to start the first game in December. I'll do my best to try and get one platinum!

You've been added. Welcome to the event and enjoy :D! If you need any tips when you start it feel free to ask.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

I'll go ahead and throw my hate in here. It'll be a bit before I get to the games, but I figure it needs to be done finally.

5 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

hey man sign me up, this is a great idea! i've got every  platinum and 100%  EXCEPT Chain of memories. I just can't bring myself to like that game :'( what do i do?

I like these games so much that i bought the ps4 versions and got the platinum for those games too..

You've both been added. Welcome to the event and enjoy :D

Congrats on finishing nearly the entire series including the PS4 versions :D! Hopefully this event will encourage you to go for the Chain of Memories platinum and finish the series in it's entirety.

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

@Kent10201  I'll complete them again on ps4

Alright, your progress has been updated.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats on finishing nearly the entire series including the PS4 versions :D! Hopefully this event will encourage you to go for the Chain of Memories platinum and finish the series in it's entirety.

hey man as much as i'd love to have completed Re:Chain of Memories already, i haven't. But you put that i did in the original post under participants lol. Not even sure why i'm doing this but i feel guilty by not saying anything.

Edited by linkdevivo

2 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

hey man as much as i'd love to have completed Re:Chain of Memories already, i haven't. But you put that i did in the original post under participants lol. Not even sure why i'm doing this but i feel guilty by not saying anything.

My bad, thanks for letting me know....I mean I did it on purpose to see if anyone was paying attention :ninja:. Your progress has been updated.

• Like 1

I want to join!

The PS3-collections are already completed, but I'd only like to participate with the PS4-versions, if that's okay.

I watched the scenes for 358/2 Days and completed the first game and Chain of Memories. It'll be a while till I start the next game though. I need a break from the series. ^^"

I'd like to join, please add me to the list of participants. I have the platinum in BbS and the 100% in Days and Re:coded (all on PS3). The first Kingdom Hearts is at 98%, I'm still missing the gumi ship blueprints. If anyone can link me a video guide (that also tells me where to get the ship parts), explain how to complete the missions, or answer my question once I get back to playing the game, I'd be grateful.

KH2 is at 79%, it'd all be relatively easy once I beat the remaining Organization XIII Replica Data (around 5 or so). I lost several times against the Replicas due to bugs (enemies didn't die to a combo finisher, their attacks dealt way more damage than they should have according to damage calculations, and others) and stopped. My current 100% playthrough is on Proud, would you recommend to start over on the lowest difficulty to make it easier (and do everything again) or get it done on Proud? These bugs might not be that much of a problem on a lower difficulty, but it could take longer to do everything again, so pushing through on Proud might not be so bad. Feel free to tell me what you'd do.

On 11/2/2017 at 0:40 PM, alte_muehle91 said:

I want to join!

The PS3-collections are already completed, but I'd only like to participate with the PS4-versions, if that's okay.

I watched the scenes for 358/2 Days and completed the first game and Chain of Memories. It'll be a while till I start the next game though. I need a break from the series. ^^"

On 11/2/2017 at 1:11 PM, RNumbers said:

Sign me up. I've been meaning to get to the last game on my already owned PS3 collections (BBS) for a while, maybe this'll motivate me. :)

On 11/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, Arctic Cress said:

I'll join. I have no trophies in any of the games yet, but I have the physical PS3 copies ready to be played at some point. Since KH3 probably won't be out for a few more years I have plenty of time to go through them all, I think.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is confirmed to have a release date for next year, if there are no delays (which hopefully there won't be). You may have less time than you think :P.

15 hours ago, viech54 said:

I'd like to join, please add me to the list of participants. I have the platinum in BbS and the 100% in Days and Re:coded (all on PS3). The first Kingdom Hearts is at 98%, I'm still missing the gumi ship blueprints. If anyone can link me a video guide (that also tells me where to get the ship parts), explain how to complete the missions, or answer my question once I get back to playing the game, I'd be grateful.

KH2 is at 79%, it'd all be relatively easy once I beat the remaining Organization XIII Replica Data (around 5 or so). I lost several times against the Replicas due to bugs (enemies didn't die to a combo finisher, their attacks dealt way more damage than they should have according to damage calculations, and others) and stopped. My current 100% playthrough is on Proud, would you recommend to start over on the lowest difficulty to make it easier (and do everything again) or get it done on Proud? These bugs might not be that much of a problem on a lower difficulty, but it could take longer to do everything again, so pushing through on Proud might not be so bad. Feel free to tell me what you'd do.

You've all been added. Welcome to the event and enjoy :D!

Personally, I completed the entire game on Critical because I wanted to see if I could complete the challenge. What Data Organization members do you have left? I should be able to help out depending on who they are.

As for the gummi ship missions I found this link to be pretty helpful.

Edited by Kent10201

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

You've all been added. Welcome to the event and enjoy :D!

Personally, I completed the entire game on Critical because I wanted to see if I could complete the challenge. What Data Organization members do you have left? I should be able to help out depending on who they are.

As for the gummi ship missions I found this link to be pretty helpful.

That's my mistake, I meant Critical, not Proud. My main save is on Critical. I don't remember them all. One of the missing ones is Zebra Man (Xemnas). No idea who else needs a beating.

Thanks, I'll bookmark the site.