Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

On 11/2/2017 at 10:11 AM, Kent10201 said:

Guess that means I can't make a new profile and ruin a great event  :awesome:. I wonder who would do that though :hmm:

That wasn't me! That was my evil twin brother who loves to hack my PS4 to piss me off! :ninja:

In all seriousness, though, I promise I won't be making a new forum profile. I've been rather busy as of late on non-PS4 games and I've invested a lot of money into them, so I haven't been able to buy as many games as I should have.

3 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Right now i'm level and money grinding in KH1.

I don't remember ever having to money grind in KH1. Either way, good luck!

3 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Sign me up too,

Ive already completed Final Mix 1 and 358 Days

Quite stuck on Final Mix 2 and Dream Drop though.

Just need to grind some levels for that extra boss fight included in number 2. :( 

You've been added. Welcome to the event and enjoy :D!

Are you referring to the extra boss in the story of KH2 or the secret boss?

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

On BbS, i have to beat MF with Terra plus do all the songs in BS beat

With Ventus and Aqua,i have to do almost everything.I've only found the treasures,stickers and completed every command which can be melded

You're making great progress! Congrats on getting done what most consider the hardest parts of the plat.

On 26/11/2017 at 1:22 PM, Kent10201 said:

I don't remember ever having to money grind in KH1. Either way, good luck!

You've been added. Welcome to the event and enjoy :D!

Are you referring to the extra boss in the story of KH2 or the secret boss?

You're making great progress! Congrats on getting done what most consider the hardest parts of the plat.

Story boss :(

On 25.11.2017 at 11:44 PM, Kent10201 said:

It's been pretty quiet here. Has anyone made any progress? 

No progress on my end. I'm currently working on Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends and Tales of Berseria. Once these games are out of the way, I might go back to KH1 or 2 or start one of the PS4-only KHs (probably 0.2). Or maybe not. I don't have a plan for this hobby and mostly do what I feel like doing, therefore I can't predict if/when I'm going to play the next KH. Likewise, I don't know if I will be able to complete all previous KHs before KH3. That's what I have in mind, but it might not be the most realistic scenario with KH3's 2018 release.

Well, all three are on the same boat now.The things i have to do for :platinum: are

- Play every song in Ice Cream Beat to complete the Mini-games reports

-- Get Fantastic on Dessert Paradise for their last Command 

and finally

---  Get the Maestro trophy....

not-sure-if-i-should-hang-myself-or-comm

EDIT: Playing the songs back-to-back with all of them made it faster,so now the only thing left is to get Fantastic on Hand In Hand Master with Terra.Fingers crossed, Ice-Cream Beat seems easier on ps4

EDIT 2: Nailed it!!!

Edited by sephiroth4424

Final Mix progress: 

-I need two Dark Matters for Ultima Weapon and i'll get both the Keyblades and Synthesis trophies.I'll farm in order to synthesize the DMs

-I have to beat Hades Cup solo and in time trial for Save the Queen and King

-I have to do the mushrooms magic-mini-game for the last Shield

-Still need 3-4 blueprints for the trophy (i didn't bother at all with gummi missions)

-And finally beat the game on Proud

I've done everything else in 24 hours on Beginner so i'll probably take a break.I think i hate more 100 Acre Woods than Atlantica

I have obtained the KH1 plat (ps4) and played through 358/2 days.

Since this was my 4th and 5th time through KH1 it was more of a slog then anything. Not having to do all the gummi ship missions is a godsend. 
On to KH2

Spoiler

Here are my fights with Sephiroth and  Mysterious Man on proud. 

• Like 1

I apologize for not updating this week. I have been extremely busy with school and had no time to update because of it. That being said, here's this weeks update.

On 11/25/2017 at 10:55 PM, BoNaa-FiDee said:

Hey can you sign me up too? I've completed KH1 and watched 358/2 Days. Working on Re:CoM now.

On 11/27/2017 at 7:17 PM, Dessane said:

Finished KH 1 on normal last night with speedster, need to do the clean up and two more playthroughs so might jump to the next game and come back to KH periodically for grinding

You've both been added! Welcome to the event and have fun :D!

23 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Final Mix progress: 

-I need two Dark Matters for Ultima Weapon and i'll get both the Keyblades and Synthesis trophies.I'll farm in order to synthesize the DMs

-I have to beat Hades Cup solo and in time trial for Save the Queen and King

-I have to do the mushrooms magic-mini-game for the last Shield

-Still need 3-4 blueprints for the trophy (i didn't bother at all with gummi missions)

-And finally beat the game on Proud

I've done everything else in 24 hours on Beginner so i'll probably take a break.I think i hate more 100 Acre Woods than Atlantica

Congrat on all of the progress you're making. I updated the OP with your Birth by Sleep plat.

5 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

I have obtained the KH1 plat (ps4) and played through 358/2 days.

Since this was my 4th and 5th time through KH1 it was more of a slog then anything. Not having to do all the gummi ship missions is a godsend. 
On to KH2

Reveal hidden contents

Here are my fights with Sephiroth and  Mysterious Man on proud. 

Congrats on the KH1 plat and good luck with KH2. I updated your stats in the OP.

5 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

That's the first time I've heard of that. Which ones are optional? Or are they only optional on PS4 and I have to do them all on PS3? Because that's what stopped me from getting the plat so far. I don't like the gummi ship missions.

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

That's the first time I've heard of that. Which ones are optional? Or are they only optional on PS4 and I have to do them all on PS3? Because that's what stopped me from getting the plat so far. I don't like the gummi ship missions.

In the ps4 version you only need 30 gummi ship blueprints, for the Gummi Ship Collector trophy.
In the ps3 version you need all of them.

There are 47-48 in all with 11 of those tied to Mission 3 of each world.
On the ps4 version, I did a few of the easy mission 3, got the Geppetto ships, and got the rest from ship drops. 

If Gummi Ship Collector is the last thing thing you have left to do on ps3 version, I would say just push through it. While 4-5 of the missions really suck, they are doable with some practice.

Edited by soultaker655