What PS3 Game Would You Like to Get a Vita Port?

Spiersaz

PS Vita needs a little more variety on exclusives. But some games lately like Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Street Fighter X Tekken has only been ports of PS3 games. I don't have anything against it though cuz I rather get the Vita version. But if you would like to see a PS3 game on the go, what would you choose? It doesn't need to be possible if the game is too advanced for the Vita or not.

I would love to take a dump while slaying the gods with my old friend Kratos.

• Like 1

or a game like Fire Emblem one :D

Well Fire Emblem is made by Nintendo (so I don't think that will come over :P) but have you tried Disgaea 3 yet?

I would like to see Portal 2 come over to Vita. With the touch controls, camera and tilt technology there could be some interesting ways to solve puzzles.

Also Ratchet & Clank is always welcomed.

Finally release FF6, Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana with trophy support :shakefist:

• Like 1

I think JRPG (with english language of course) will be perfect on this sexy Vita, not only Final Fantasy (I have give up hope on this title), but yeah, Tales series, or a game like Fire Emblem one :D

They have one like Fire Emblem called Disgaea (fire emblem is better imo)

But i would like o see White Knight Chronicles. I would spend anouther 2000 + hours on it in a heart beat

Borderlands - Just because It's Borderlands.
Ni No Kuni - I would actually prefer this on the Vita.
Bioshock - Wasn't there supposed to be a Bioshock Vita or something?
Lollipop Chainsaw - Just because I love the game.
No More Heroes - Would probably work well on the Vita.
Angry Birds Trilogy - I think this would be perfect Vita game.
Gran Turismo 5 - I want Gran Turismo Vita!

• Like 2

I enjoy shooters, but I know for damn sure that shooters on the Vita is a horrible idea. Idk if it's just me, but I cramped the shiiiiit outta my hands playing Black Ops: Declassified. (which btw isn't worth $50 at all!) I don't know about a bunch of ports. Give me something new and fresh. 

• 3 weeks later...