Wanted: Your trophy screenshots

NathanielJohn

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Good luck on this :) Of course there are lots of trophies you will never be able to screenshot as they are just not obtainable now :(

Thanks! And yeah, unobtainable trophies suck, but such is life I guess. Realistically I'm only going to be getting screenshots back to March 2015 or so anyway I guess (I think that's when the auto-screenshot feature was added?), but it's nice to dream that I'd be able to get 'em all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magikarp said:

Are Vita games ok?

Vita and PS3 screenshots are absolutely great too (hell, I'll give 2 points each for those on the leaderboard since they're harder to come by) -- I only requested PS4 screenshots in the OP because I assumed they were all people had (due to the auto-screenshot feature).

5 minutes ago, demonoid321 said:

Do we send them directly to you on PSNProfiles or on PSN? I have a bunch I can send to you.

Send them to me any way that you feel comfortable sending them. I don't think they're any way to send the files themselves over PSNProfiles or PSN (which is why I listed the options like Dropbox in the OP), but you can send me the link however you like (PM or in this thread or via PSN or via e-mail or via carrier pigeon).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Vita and PS3 screenshots are absolutely great too (hell, I'll give 2 points each for those on the leaderboard since they're harder to come by) -- I only requested PS4 screenshots in the OP because I assumed they were all people had (due to the auto-screenshot feature).

Send them to me any way that you feel comfortable sending them. I don't think they're any way to send the files themselves over PSNProfiles or PSN (which is why I listed the options like Dropbox in the OP), but you can send me the link however you like (PM or in this thread or via PSN or via e-mail or via carrier pigeon).

Thanks you can take screenshots on PlayStation 3 how?

Just now, I_Hunt_Trophies_ said:

Just curious how would I be able to send them to you over gmail? Would I have to download them onto a usb or could I send them to you over the Internet on the PS4?

I think you have to use a USB. Then you could ZIP them on your computer and send them via Gmail. Unfortunately I don't believe there's any way to bulk share large amounts of screenshots straight from the PS4 (and you likely don't want to have to do them one-by-one through FB/twitter/whatever the sharing options on PS4 are).

Awesome project! I'll be sending in some Vita trophies & PS4 ones soon then (if I had known of the PS3 screenshot feature before I'd have a bunch of those). Also could I suggest letting us know what game you already have a completed set for; unless you don't mind copies for better screenshots of course. 

Quick question: Can I name the Dropbox folders I send by the game name? I won't change the image name or anything.

I've got all my screenshots since the trophy screenshot feature was released, but it's about 20GB worth because they were done on PS4 Pro.

I don't have a USB stick or anything either, but I've been wanting to transfer them to free up some space. Can you transfer files directly from PS4 to PC using a USB cable?

• Like 1

Just now, Shadiochao said:

II don't have a USB stick or anything either, but I've been wanting to transfer them to free up some space. Can you transfer files directly from PS4 to PC using a USB cable?

Sadly no, not that I am aware of anyways.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, skateak said:

I could probably send some but with the 25mb limit, I am not sure if I will or not. My Pro takes 4K images and two trophy screenshots are 22mb.

Holy cow, I didn't realize that Pro screenshots were so large! Imgur isn't too bad to bulk upload to -- you can drag and drop multiple files or even entire folders onto the imgur website and it'll upload them all at once (even if they're huge).

4 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Awesome project! I'll be sending in some Vita trophies & PS4 ones soon then (if I had known of the PS3 screenshot feature before I'd have a bunch of those). Also could I suggest letting us know what game you already have a completed set for; unless you don't mind copies for better screenshots of course. 

Quick question: Can I name the Dropbox folders I send by the game name? I won't change the image name or anything.

Sure, I'll try to put together a list of games that I have screenshots for (but basically the list is only 60 or so games long right now, so chances are I don't have your trophies). And yeah, in case of duplicates I'll look for the better screenshot (e.g., a lot of trophy screenshots take place during a black loading screen).

And yep, you can re-name the Dropbox folders if you like, but try to leave the filenames themselves unchanged if possible.

5 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I don't have a USB stick or anything either, but I've been wanting to transfer them to free up some space. Can you transfer files directly from PS4 to PC using a USB cable?

Unfortunately I don't think that's possible :/

Here are mine, bunch of random stuff i've played. Not everything is finished. Good luck with your project, will try to contribute more in the future if necessary.

EDIT: ^ the site i use above is another alternative which is pretty easy to use and free. Can send up to 2GB of files.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Here are mine, bunch of random stuff i've played. Not everything is finished. Good luck with your project, will try to contribute more in the future if necessary.

https://we.tl/Lm5bjMofw3

EDIT: ^ the site i use above is another alternative which is pretty easy to use and free. Can send up to 2GB of files.

Thank you! I've downloaded them now and will start sorting. Will add that site to the OP too.

I'll zip mine and upload them this weekend. I have a bunch of sub 100 earners PS4 trophies. 

Just checked - I've got about 7200 PS4 trophies, but I don't know how many actually were earned after the auto photo mode was implemented. Hopefully at least a few thousand 

Edited by diskdocx

3 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

I have one with only 4 owners.

Twas glitched.

https://psnprofiles.com/MMDE/log?order=achievers&platform=ps4&type=platinum&dir=asc

;) 

https://psnprofiles.com/RVMcypress_grave/log?order=achievers&platform=ps4&type=platinum&dir=asc

Says 8, not 4! :P 

Edited by MMDE