Wanted: Your trophy screenshots

NathanielJohn

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ts, ts, ts!

That's obviously a Vita game :awesome: 

And this is SAO :awesome: 

SAO cannot be played on anything else than Vita :awesome: (Damn you, Fatal Bullet XD)

Ah sorry, was just going off of the platform tags on PSNP (silly Sony not actually checking to make sure those are right before they go up on their servers...).

On 11/2/2017 at 7:38 PM, NathanielJohn said:

One of the projects that I'm undertaking on the wiki is cataloging screenshots for every trophy unlocking. For example, see the bottom of this page. Of course, the problem is that I haven't personally unlocked every single trophy on PSN (yet!), so I only have a couple thousand screenshots so far (thanks to some help from @Danny_Johansen and @Raycut).

That's where you come in: I want your trophy screenshots. Every single one of them. Not just platinum trophy screenshots, but all of them. Some notes:

• You can bulk download all screenshots from your PS4 to a USB stick via your PS4's capture gallery. So that you don't have to deal with them one-by-one, you could put them in a folder on Dropbox or Mediafire or WeTransfer or Mega (or any other free file-sharing service) and send a link to that folder to me. You can also put them in a ZIP file and e-mail them to me ([email protected]), but keep in mind GMail has a 25Mb file attachment size limit, so you might have to send multiple e-mails if you have lots of screenshots (maybe one e-mail per game). You could also upload them to Imgur or CubeUpload, but they change the file names, which makes things harder for me, so I prefer the other options if possible.
  • Keep in mind that I will be sorting the screenshots and posting them online. If you have screenshots that you don't want shared with the world, do not send them to me. In particular, if you are logged into your PS4 with multiple users when you earn a trophy, your PS4 might put your real name above the "Trophy Unlocked" indicator, so your real name might be in some screenshots (example)!
  • Do not worry about sorting your screenshots or only selecting the "pretty" ones or anything like that. I want them all, and I have scripts that help me sort them.
  • Please do not modify filenames or folder names or anything like that before sending them to me (if you are sending more than 50 screenshots). I have scripts that help me sort them, but they only work if the files have the default names given to them by your PS4.

To make this a bit more fun, I will be keeping a leaderboard in this thread: every screenshot that you send me (for a trophy that I don't yet have a screenshot for) earns you 1 point. If it's a PS3 or Vita screenshot, it earns you 2 points (since you have to take them manually).

List of games for which I already have all screenshots: link

Some popular games that I still do not have full screenshot sets for: all Dead Island games, Dark Souls 2 and 3, most Call of Duty games, Doom, Final Fantasy X and X-2, Persona 5, Star Wars Battlefront, the Tales games (Zestiria, Berseria), Yakuza games, Salt and Sanctuary, and hundreds of others

SCREENSHOT LEADERBOARD:

1. lesk8vaincra: 1651 points
  2. xZoneHunter: 1509 points
  3. Milktastrophe: 1194 points
  4. dalailama1989: 1025 points
  5. Gretchen27: 991 points
  6. L33N3WB3: 912 points
  7. skateak: 209 points
  8. BrandonSmithy_: 203 points
  9. whoadreader: 190 points
  10. Caldor2K2: 166 points
  11. Izularia: 159 points
  12. Shield_Anvil: 111 points
  13. PhYsIcX-_-: 67 points
  14. Ac3NiNjA9: 49 points
  15. MMDE: 20 points

Where are you going to post all the screenshots online? You're going to need a lot of space...especially if they are 4k images...11 MB each trophy...

3 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

Where are you going to post all the screenshots online? You're going to need a lot of space...especially if they are 4k images...11 MB each trophy...

The 11,000 or so screenshots that I have so far are here. Altogether they take up about 20Gb so far (any 11Mb PNG screenshots I convert to JPG first to reduce file size). A full collection of the 70,000 or so PS4 trophies that exist would be under 150Gb, which is fine for me (I have lots of server space).

16 minutes ago, itzzh3lixx said:

Oh hey there! You must be the guy from the Trophies subreddit. Can't believe i missed this thread when it was made :) Nice to see you are getting alot of submissions

Yep, it's me :) And yeah, it's been great -- more than quadrupled the size of my collection in just a few days.

4 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The 11,000 or so screenshots that I have so far are here. Altogether they take up about 20Gb so far (any 11Mb PNG screenshots I convert to JPG first to reduce file size). A full collection of the 70,000 or so PS4 trophies that exist would be under 150Gb, which is fine for me (I have lots of server space).

Yep, it's me :) And yeah, it's been great -- more than quadrupled the size of my collection in just a few days.

Only story-related trophies should have the same screenshot for all users.

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

P5 would be fantastic

Sorry, I'm an idiot =D I totally forgot Atlus disabled the screenshot function... =/

Here's a zip of what I can offer.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m7lx6vmntx9b0zo/TrophyScreenshots.zip

Alphabetically sorted:

• Atelier Sophie
  • Beyond Eyes
  • Gravity Rush Remastered (since you seem to have GR2 according to the list)
  • Punchline (remember that this is still a true weeb game and therefore trophies are in Japanese =D Another thing to note is that 12 trophies (story-relation reason) were not screenshotted due to blocked feature, if it gets localized on Vita, I should be able to complete it)
  • SAO Re:Hollow Fragment
  • Senran Kagura Estival Versus
  • The Little Acre
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of Duelist
  • And two true weeb games as a bonus =D

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots for Transistor :/

Sometimes this week or the next one, I'll give you Firis as well =) 

• Like 1

Those Tales games are gonna be a bit problematic due to the dumb feature which disables screenshots. I could've helped you out with FFX-2 but I finished the main game on the PS3, then finished up the Last Mission trophies on PS4, so I can only send you 5 screenshots (should be 6 but for some reason it didn't take a screenshot when I hit the 40th floor). 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Link

Just click the link, I just uploaded you 4611 trophy screenshots. It is online for 7 days.

Did not check for games you already finished but I am sure you will sort it.

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sorry, I'm an idiot =D I totally forgot Atlus disabled the screenshot function... =/

Here's a zip of what I can offer.

Sometimes this week or the next one, I'll give you Firis as well =) 

Thank you both! Everything's downloaded now and I've started sorting. (Edit: Satoshi Ookami is now sorted.)

And shoot, yeah I forgot that some devs disable screenshots. That's too bad.

Edited by NathanielJohn

@NathanielJohn  I have some Journey trophy screenshots that I don't believe you have in your database.  

I've sent you the Dropbox share link for 3 shots.  Let me know if you receive and can access them, or if there are any problems.

Cheers!

Edited by BlackSquirrell1
More Information
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Xionx said:

@NathanielJohn I uploaded AC:Origin , Blue reflection , Warriors Allstars , Toukiden 2 and Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash  to my dropbox and send you acces to the folder. Tell me when you succesfully downloaded everything.

BTW my triple kill trophy of AC origin looks waaaaay better xD just sayin ....

Got a problem with mine? Huh? Huh? Huh? :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

I've sent you the Dropbox share link for 3 shots.  Let me know if you receive and can access them, or if there are any problems.

Got them, thanks!

1 hour ago, mad-_-max13 said:

I just sent you a message with a link for you

Got them, thanks :)

1 hour ago, Xionx said:

@NathanielJohn I uploaded AC:Origin , Blue reflection , Warriors Allstars , Toukiden 2 and Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash  to my dropbox and send you acces to the folder. Tell me when you succesfully downloaded everything.

BTW my triple kill trophy of AC origin looks waaaaay better xD just sayin ....

Got them, thanks! And I'll switch that screenshot to yours ;)