Wanted: Your trophy screenshots

NathanielJohn

Just now, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@NathanielJohn  Don't know if you can use 2 of the Journey screenshots.  Unfortunately, the trophies pop at the ending with the list of who you met while playing 1f610.png

I sent him my Journey screenshots, too. I blurred/shortened the names a bit. Haven't checked if they were implemented yet.

On the other hand there are soo many screenshots with names of other players on it..

2 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

On the other hand there are soo many screenshots with names of other players on it..

Yeah I haven't been checking for things like player names in multiplayer trophies. My thinking was that people already record entire videos of multiplayer matches with other PSN players and post them on Youtube, so screenshots should be relatively harmless by comparison -- the type of thing that I'm happy to remove if someone finds their name and doesn't want it there, but otherwise I'm not too worried about.

2 minutes ago, Shield_Anvil said:

What does "Life is Strange (about 1/2 done)" mean? Do you have all the screenshots and are still working on them, or do you need missing screenshots?

It means that I had only about 1/2 of the screenshots from the game. However that'll change really shortly (I got a full set about 2 hours ago, I just haven't sorted it yet).

I don't seem to have any USBs willing to work on my PS4 at the moment but I think I've got screenshots for most of the base game of Sniper Elite 4. I normally go through semi regularly and delete the boring ones but I might still have a few trophies from various other games. I'll have a look and see if I can get any over to you although probably not before the weekend now. I'll also stop deleting screenshots when I get new trophies in the future.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Why arent there all screenshots up? For example Pure Pool. Do you only upload them from games, where you have nearly all screenshots ?

Just for my interest.

Sorry about that. I still have a couple stragglers left (like Pure Pool) to go through. Basically I go through the complete collections first, then the partial collections that my scripts can auto-process, and then finally the partial collections that I have to process by hand. Pure Pool falls into the last category, so I still haven't done it (I mark the leaderboard as no longer "in progress" once I'm done all of the complete collections).

As for why my scripts had trouble auto-processing Pure Pool -- basically just random. If the timestamps in the trophy screenshot don't match closely enough with the timestamps on Sony's servers then my script doesn't know what to do (this happens sometimes simply because PS4s have a lag between when the trophy actually pops and when the screenshot is taken, and if the PS4 system clock ever gets changed then it goes way out of whack).

17 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@NathanielJohn  Do we need to post in here that we have uploaded new screenshots in Dropbox for you, or are you automatically notified?  Did about 20 just now, just hate to keep bothering you 1f4f7.png

No need to post here, but probably a good idea to send a PM. I did get notified, but it's easier to keep my PSNP pms organized :)

• Like 1

This is a cool project. Though I deleted some of my early trophy screenshots but do have a majority of them.    Also, on another note, I do have 2 screenshots and a video consisting of 2 separate glitches and something funny that happened to me. 

1 minute ago, wackt1 said:

This is a cool project. Though I deleted some of my early trophy screenshots but do have a majority of them.    Also, on another note, I do have 2 screenshots and a video consisting of 2 separate glitches and something funny that happened to me. 

I've got a few weird shots, too.  Hard to explain them though ?

On 11/5/2017 at 1:59 AM, Caldor2K2 said:

Here's some of mine. Hopefully no duplicates as the last post was a few hours ago. :)

Cities: Skylines - Missing one. Knew I had the requirements for it, and hit :ps: to see if it popped without my knowledge, and then it pops and screenshots my XMB area lol. Not exactly game related so can't use it.

Which one? I just got the plat, should have it. Or if op knows what one is missing I can check. Have some other games I can zip up and send as well.

21 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Your Towerfall Ascension Trophies are wrong. They changed some of the trophies / requirements a long time ago. You have the old trophies in your Wiki.

Maybe you are interested in that info.

Absolutely :) You can either change the info yourself directly in the wiki or let me know what changed and I'll do it. Thanks!

I knew I kept everything for a reason!

I've PM'd a link for DropBox, containing screenshots (which should be complete) for:

• Kingdom Hearts - 1.5 and 2.5 Remix (all games)
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (could see that some of these had trophy images, but they weren't on your complete list)
  • AC Ezio Collection
  • AereA
  • Hue
  • Sky Force Anniversary
  • Warframe (missing only "This is What You Are", as this may change with the Plains of Eidolon update and I haven't pursued it yet as a result.)

A lot of the story trophies pop on blank screens, unfortunately, but hopefully these are of use for your great undertaking. :)

In addition, the Kingdom Hearts games don't seem to include timestamps on their screenshot filenames. I've uploaded them anyway, but I understand this may cause complications.

I've been through and deleted stray screenshots that weren't for trophies, though there may be a few I missed, but hopefully this doesn't impact things too greatly.

I'll upload more as I get the chance / more games.

• Like 1

@NathanielJohn Do you require DLC trophies too, and what of games you can no longer play, E.g. MAG or DeadStar?

Also when I play PS3 I can use my capture card to take screenshots, the game I am playing at the mo does not like the PS + Start shortcut to take pics.

This means I would have to change the file name, do you have a preferred format for file names?

• Like 1