Wanted: Your trophy screenshots

NathanielJohn

20 minutes ago, TheBritishBaron said:

@NathanielJohn Do you require DLC trophies too, and what of games you can no longer play, E.g. MAG or DeadStar?

Also when I play PS3 I can use my capture card to take screenshots, the game I am playing at the mo does not like the PS + Start shortcut to take pics.

This means I would have to change the file name, do you have a preferred format for file names?

DLC trophies aren't required, but are appreciated. And yep, games like MAG and DeadStar that are shut down are even more valuable precisely because of how hard they are to find :)

If you have to change the filenames yourself (e.g., due to taking them with a capture card), the preferred format is (trophy name).jpg, or the closest variant of that that is possible.

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 17-11-2017 at 5:08 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

As I promised, here's Firis.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nd6tylru9bdfxm5/Atelier+Firis.zip

For some weird reason, :silver: What I want to do did not get screenshotted, the image is the same as other endings (trophies from the Gold one until the Plat image)

It's probably in a protected scene. I had the same with Yakuza 0. Developers can lock screenshots and recording for certain scenes.

If @NathanielJohn wants to get these in the wiki, the only way is to make a photo of it with a camera/phone.

OT

I recently backed up all my trophy images. I should have about 4000 (if my calculations are correct) in a directory on my pc. When I get home I'll look into them and remove the stuff I don't want from them (like real names and stuff) and send them your way.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...