Does Online Decryption count towards overall Progression?

Kingdom Keeper

I’d like to finish this game so the progression percent is a perfect 100 in game. Does the Online Decryption game count? I know you get different loadouts for winning various different rounds. But do you need every loadout to get 100% completion? I have the other online trophies and I’d really like to disregard the online section of this game for good.

2 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I have 100% in both the PS3 & PS4 versions of this game and didn't even play the Decryption mode once, therefore it is not required for any of the trophies.

He said ingame so he means separate from what the trophy requirements are. Not sure they they are needed though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skateak said:

He said ingame so he means separate from what the trophy requirements are. Not sure they they are needed though.

Oh. Well if that's the case then I have no idea as I never even played the mode. I'm even certain I got my progression percentage in-game to 100% too. I don't think any of the online stuff counts towards that, but I may be wrong and did the online stuff that's required for 100% while getting the trophies.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 7 months later...

I'm currently at 97% and just missing the 10 successful "online Decryption games". Therefore, I assume they count towards getting 100% in the game. However and as stated above, you don't need to do them in order to get the platinum trophy.