Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zefariba

zefariba's Dispute

23 posts in this topic

zefariba

Medal of Honor Warfighter
First off I only ever played this campaign once about a year and a half ago, and on that campaign playthrough I never even used all the breach options for starters and I dont have them all unlocked. For some unknown reason it popped straight after a breach using the last breaching option. It shouldnt have popped when it did because i hadnt used all breaching options but I did use the last one. Im not losing sleep over this removal as its a legitimate trophy glitch. I dont think you would believe it even if I sent you the save file and a video showing my breach options. I read into this game a lot when this happened and found out a lot of trophies dont pop when their supposed to. At the end of the day it looks suspicious but it makes no sense as all my other trophies and timestamps are perfect. You draw your own conclusions but at least you heard my side of the story.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/medal-of-honor-warfighter/trophy/55362-Master-Locksmith.html

Heres proof to the fact that its quite common that this trophy unlocks out of order. Have a read of this as it clarifys this 100 percent.

I have also heard of Master Locksmith being super glitchy for multiple people. I haven't looked at his list but this isn't the first time I have heard about the trophy unlocking before actually doing all the breach options. I got the game like a week after it came out and if you look at my trophy list, Master Locksmith popped before Room Service also. I think this was a false flag and should be lifted.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1687-medal-of-honor-warfighter/skateak?order=date

Edited by skateak

i can confirm what @skateak  said that Master Locksmith DOES UNLOCK BEFORE Room Service.. thats because the game makes you automatically use the last breaching option in one of the campaign`s missions so it is unmissable. there is nothing wrong but a false flag here... this should definitely get lifted.  makes me wonder, did the person who flagged this actually play the game ? *shrug* 

here is my list : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1687-medal-of-honor-warfighter/ahmedelebiary?order=date

Edited by ahmedelebiary

This is some old report from 2015. :P

The report reason:

It is impossible to earn master locksmith without earning Room Service as you can't use each breach option once without first unlocking every breach option

If someone can tell me if this is a valid reason, that'd be fine. Not sure he presented it correctly or not. I've never played the game.

Edited by MMDE

38 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The report reason:

If someone can tell me if this is a valid reason, that'd be fine. Not sure he presented it correctly or not. I've never played the game.

That is not a valid reason. Every single trophy list I have seen with both trophies, have Master Locksmith before Room Service. If you read the descriptions it seems like Room Service would pop first but that is just how they unlock for whatever reason. Even the person that wrote the trophy guide here has them unlocked the same way. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1687-medal-of-honor-warfighter/NiTR0--X_?order=date

Edited by skateak

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

This thread is an example of why a flagging team member needs to do some research before choosing to approve the flags. Many people have come here testifying that the trophies they earned were just like the person making the dispute. Taking a few seconds to look up games that are being reported on the website would stop threads like this from existing in the first place. 

If @MMDE can see who flagged the trophies, he should look at their profile and see if they even have played the game. If they have not, he should give them some type of warning in a PM if they are still active on the site.

7 minutes ago, skateak said:

If @MMDE can see who flagged the trophies, he should look at their profile and see if they even have played the game. If they have not, he should give them some type of warning in a PM if they are still active on the site.

A funny thing was actually seeing a guy who has the platinum on a game who still reported someone for doing something differently to him. 

Even some platinum achievers have provided false information in reports. Everyone makes mistakes, but I think since it's a flagging team member's duty to make the final decision they should at least do that last bit of research before clicking to approve the flag. During the time a person is flagged, even wrongfully it can be stressful to see that this website considers you to have cheated on a game that you did legit, then you have the fact that these disputes are public and some people assume guilt without looking into the case. 

@MMDE wasn't on the flagging team when this game was reported and there were other members of the team that have since left, so I don't mean to offend him or anyone else, I'm just saying that if someone gets flagged, the game should be looked into a little bit before the report is approved. 

Edited by Sergen

@Sergen This is actually the first time I have personally see someone flagged for a trophy on a game they didn't have the platinum or 100% also.

Just now, skateak said:

@Sergen This is actually the first time I have personally see someone flagged for a trophy on a game they didn't have the platinum or 100% also.

I think a lot of people still get flagged for Black Ops II and so on even without getting the platinum after joining a modded lobby. I reported a lot of people on Gran Turismo 5 who don't have the platinum because they got A-Spec and B-Spec level 40 seconds apart, it just doesn't seem like most people who get flagged care to come on the website to make a dispute. 

22 minutes ago, skateak said:

Oh? It's far from uncommon. I don't know any stats on ration etc, but it's many times a day in average. :P

20 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I think a lot of people still get flagged for Black Ops II and so on even without getting the platinum after joining a modded lobby. I reported a lot of people on Gran Turismo 5 who don't have the platinum because they got A-Spec and B-Spec level 40 seconds apart, it just doesn't seem like most people who get flagged care to come on the website to make a dispute. 

This is true. People who don't go for 100% often don't care that much.

49 minutes ago, Sergen said:

This thread is an example of why a flagging team member needs to do some research before choosing to approve the flags. Many people have come here testifying that the trophies they earned were just like the person making the dispute. Taking a few seconds to look up games that are being reported on the website would stop threads like this from existing in the first place. 

This is from 2015, a lot has changed since then.

1 hour ago, skateak said:

That is not a valid reason. Every single trophy list I have seen with both trophies, have Master Locksmith before Room Service. If you read the descriptions it seems like Room Service would pop first but that is just how they unlock for whatever reason. Even the person that wrote the trophy guide here has them unlocked the same way. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1687-medal-of-honor-warfighter/NiTR0--X_?order=date

Why I find this very strange, and I usually don't reveal who is the reporter, but the person you just linked to is the reporter. Sadly, I don't have the original timestamps, as the report system didn't save them back then, so I can't check if they have been messed with. I feel there's something strange going on here. :S 

Ah, right, now I see how it is. @zefariba has been reporting NITRO too... report drama?! :S

Edited by MMDE

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Ah, right, now I see how it is. @zefariba has been reporting NITRO too... report drama?! :S 

Oh jeez. Neither of them even deserve to be flagged so not sure what the issue between them is.

@Nitro Could you explain what is up here?

I remember something being glitchy about the breach trophies, like I earned one of the trophies before getting all options too. It was a long time ago so I don't remember the exact thing that happened, but I remember it being buggy :hmm: 

(This whole game was a buggy mess, two multiplayer trophies are still bugged out for me and impossible to get)

Edited by BlindMango

21 hours ago, MMDE said:

The report reason:

You need to earn room service first. Because all of the breach options are locked. You cant get locksmith before room service. at all. You unlock breach option through progressing through story(campaign mission)just check my trophy list for this game.

Btw alot of saves on the internet for this game aswell. Did a quick google search. 

1 hour ago, HailHale81 said:

You're wrong and should stop saying things can't be done. You've been proven wrong on previous games and you've been proven wrong on this one as well. Should stop commenting on these honestly. If you bothered reading any of the previous comments you would know that. The game has a mission that makes you automatically use the last breaching option so if you used each option up to that point the trophy pops out of order. As everyone else pointed out here that theirs was out of order, mine was as well.

This flag should be lifted if that's the only two trophies in question

No i am not wrong. If i am wrong as you state, why did i not get locksmith before  room service? 

This is a common glitch, also happened to me and a few others. This trophy had the same reports of people with said trouble years ago. It makes complete sense that this is definitely not a cheat or exploitation in any way or form. I cannot validate as an individual but surely you can pick up the pieces and see the common pattern here. 

And also consider why so many people would do this "exploitation" for a non-100% completion. There's too many people with this same issue that it isn't a coincidence.

Edited by Double-0-Zero