Most effecient route for platinum

Deluziion90

Hey all,

first my apologies if this has been answered already but I cant find a clear answer for certain trophies.

I would like to know what the fastest route for platinum is. I want to start the game this weekend and would like to know an efficient way.

(And yes I want to enjoy the game but don't want to do 5+ playthroughs if that is possible :P)

As of now I was wondering if it's the following order:

Playthrough 1: Nightmare difficulty + Collectables + kill related stuff

Playthrough 2: Classic mode

Playthrough 3: ??

so at 3 I was wondering do I start newgame+ on my classic save file and just select casual and get all max upgrade weapons / Powerhouse trophy?

Sorry again for the confusion just don't want to miss out on trophies like powerhouse/max upgrade weapons

Edited by Deluziion90
grammar

First playthrough nightmate with collectibles and all stufd

Second playthrough(Not really a full playthrough and the brass knuckles you get from beating nightmare difficulty make it a joke) Ng+ (You could do collecibles here too) and clean up so you get the weapons you unlocked for beating nightmare mode and power house, then upgrade everything

Playthrough 2 classic mode

So just 2 full playthroughs

Edited by PixelatedPortal
  • Like 1

Well I would recommend using the Playthrough 1 save to finish off that last trophy because it's quicker.

But keep the Classic Mode save you completed because you can use the things you unlock and take your revenge on everything in that mode that made your life miserable, provided you upgrade everything in the lower difficulties and then coming back on Classic Mode with that save file. xD

4 hours ago, axlredgrave said:

Well I would recommend using the Playthrough 1 save to finish off that last trophy because it's quicker.

But keep the Classic Mode save you completed because you can use the things you unlock and take your revenge on everything in that mode that made your life miserable, provided you upgrade everything in the lower difficulties and then coming back on Classic Mode with that save file. xD

If i'm understanding what your saying, some stuff carries over into classic mode?

• 4 weeks later...