Platting without boosting...have you?

Wade_VC

• 1 year later...

I boosted the 'et tu brute?' trophy.

Apart from that, it's all legitimate. 2.0 kills didn't take too long. Just played this certian map on a certian mode (the map and mode escape me now) but it doesn't take too long.

Had to boost Et Tu Brute so i didnt have to continuously delete people from my friends list to add new ones just for that trophy. Demo 2.0 wasnt hard, just time consuming. I used the specific c4 placements inside the houses that would bring it straight down. Only frustrating thing was that sometimes it would count as c4 kills not demo -__-

• 4 weeks later...

I did it semi legit, I boosted knifing 5 friends with a friend who got in the other squad cuz I don't like adding randoms, the last trophy was demo man, althought I noticed that every once in a while the game gives you a demo kill,in fact my last demo kill was like that, I was sniping and the trophy popped the most kills I did was 4 (got really lucky)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I got all legit, Proud of my self. I've only boosted 3 times. Once for Littlebigplanet karting, second for Littlebigplanet psvita, third for Modnation Racers. Was about to boost online for killzone mercenary, but I got those trophies legit. All my other online trophies I got legit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...