Sony Rewards added rewards for trophies! (USA only)

aZombieDictator

11 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Very cool of you for posting these, so I already unlocked all the passes, I just need to wait 5 days to claim, is that it?

Nope. Once you unlock the thing that's when it officially starts tracking trophies. So now to get the rewards you need to start earning more trophies, anything before you activated it doesn't count sadly.

Thank you!! just completed everything now awaiting my points.

edit: Oh just read the previous dont count? lame....thought I could get some free money.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

4 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I think you have to earn 10 more platinums to get the reward because it says 0 progress for me and i have well over 10 haha

It also says up to 5 business days etc.

14 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Well, guess I'm gonna go pop 10 easy as shit plats on my USA account then.

Omg you have the most immature trophy cabinet and it's hilarious. Also go get some my name is Mayonnaise, nubla, and sound shapes plats. That's an easy and quick 10.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Never knew that it was only people in the USA that trophy hunt. 

How were we to know the outside world had electricity, let alone game consoles?

Come to think of it, it's weird that Sony, a Japanese company, wasn't aware... :hmm:

And here i see one good reason to plat My name is Mayo!! :awesome::eyebrow:

Edit: i am brazilian and have a brazilian psn acc, i live currently in US and i was able to join the rewards even tho my psn acc is not american. just posting this here :)
Anoter edit: id did let me log in BUT it doesnt let me join the point rewards :/ ...... BS!

Edited by BG_painter

This is completely shocking, like I never thought they'd do this ever. But they're going to make a fortune off the idea. Someone at Playstation really knows their stuff. Some of you are already thinking about buying quick games to get the $10(which kinda nullifys the point).

Don't get me wrong I'm going to take full advantage of this, especially if it resets(or you manually reset it after). 

I take full advantage of my Playstation credit card and it has been very good to me. I'd be charging stuff anyway, especially on the PS Store, might as well get a few hundred a year in return! 

Unless you have a credit card that has better rewards for you personally, I highly recommend the Playstation card. It's a Capital One card and the mobile app is the best bank/credit app I use in comparison to all my other cards. 

Damn I still can't get over that they're doing this, it's awesome! I'm still in shock

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

Omg you have the most immature trophy cabinet and it's hilarious. Also go get some my name is Mayonnaise, nubla, and sound shapes plats. That's an easy and quick 10.

Thank you, good sir!

Mayo I actually got with some change on my US account, I'll flash my Vita and double dip it too. Despite not using my US account, I apparently popped most trophies in Duke 3D anyway, so that's at 3. Given I might load up my LBP 2 save on a US account and instapop that too, there's 4. Sound Shapes I've done on my real account but I don't majorly want to replat it tbh, especially since I'd only get the PS3 and PS4 plats out of it.

Nubla I don't own though, and I ain't gonna be spending any money on this, but cheers for the recommendation. TBH I'll just dig into my own stack and find some easy shit. In fact, I'm just gonna do a mini list here. 

Goat Sim PS3

Goat Sim PS4

Duke Nukem PS4

LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 - use save from main account to pop plat instantly

My Name is Mayo PS4

My Name is Mayo PSV

Lego Avengers PS4 - use 100% save from main account to pop most trophies instantly

Pac-Man PS4

Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD PS3

Resogun PS3

Resogun PS4

I'll bop my way through these again when I'm bored some time. If only I had a 100% Minecraft save.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

Sometimes people use USA but mean NA, so I wanted to double check haha.

Most of the time*

50 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Thank you, good sir!

Mayo I actually got with some change on my US account, I'll flash my Vita and double dip it too. Despite not using my US account, I apparently popped most trophies in Duke 3D anyway, so that's at 3. Given I might load up my LBP 2 save on a US account and instapop that too, there's 4. Sound Shapes I've done on my real account but I don't majorly want to replat it tbh, especially since I'd only get the PS3 and PS4 plats out of it.

Nubla I don't own though, and I ain't gonna be spending any money on this, but cheers for the recommendation. TBH I'll just dig into my own stack and find some easy shit. In fact, I'm just gonna do a mini list here. 

Goat Sim PS3

Goat Sim PS4

Duke Nukem PS4

LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 - use save from main account to pop plat instantly

My Name is Mayo PS4

My Name is Mayo PSV

Lego Avengers PS4 - use 100% save from main account to pop most trophies instantly

Pac-Man PS4

Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD PS3

Resogun PS3

Resogun PS4

I'll bop my way through these again when I'm bored some time. If only I had a 100% Minecraft save.

Flappy goat twice... Madman.

if you read the terms and conditions it specifcally states that it is not retroactive and does not count until the date after you unlock the pass under your acct. what a rip off. I'd have like 100$ otherwise :/

also the site is complete shit, it lags ridiculously and sometimes won't complete transactions for no reason. but you can actually buy digital ps store gift cards for rewards points soooo

Edited by cam_wick
remark

22 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

if you read the terms and conditions it specifcally states that it is not retroactive and does not count until the date after you unlock the pass under your acct. what a rip off. I'd have like 100$ otherwise :/

I'd have like $300 if it was retroactive. I rounded up, but 200 Platinums equals 20,000 points, which would be $200, 1,000 gold would be 10,000 which is $100, then 3,000 silver would be 3,000 points, so $30. So yeah I'd be around $300 if it was retroactive. 

There's also other rewards on the site but PSN codes are really the only thing worthwhile. You could even technically buy physical rewards from the sites and sell them for real money too. They have Sony Xperia phones for like 47,000 points. But that'd take a long ass time and wouldn't even be worth it.

From my point of view (I’m logged in now), it looks like claiming those rewards is a one time thing. So once you claim the 1,000, 250 and 100, you’re done (totaling 1,350 or $13.50).

Can anyone confirm if you can claim these multiple times, or is it a one time thing? If it’s multiple, I’ll be really happily surprised but that seems too good to be true.