Sony Rewards added rewards for trophies! (USA only)

aZombieDictator

I don't know if i should be happy about this or frustrated, for one side is great that Sony finally trying to bring more people to trophy hunting and challenge them to try different types of games, besides the ones they usally play, and having rewards for those actions, but in the other hand not being able to access outside US and all the trophies you earn prior to this reward system are useless, makes me feel bad for all the people that played for so many years and that work counts for nothing, as no reward to it. 
Look, i don't want to be reward for easy platinums, I think Sony shouldn't reward us for that, I want to be reward for the hard ones, the ones i spend more time and brain cells and enjoyed more, even tho they were harder, having rewards for them makes them a challenge and I know most people will try it then. Maybe Sony should only give money for Platinums with a certain amount of rarity and difficulty, because rewarding player for farming trophies seems dull and not fun at all. That is just my opinion.

Edited by PhantomBlade19

21 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

My count still says zero and I got a bunch of trophies after I unlocked. 

The website is an absolute mess right now. 

EDIT: ...and I mean an ABSOLUTE MESS. I have no idea what's going on. I tried to sign up, and it keeps telling me to confirm my account, but it won't actually send the confirmation email. <sigh>

I wonder if the budding entrepreneurs have overcome this. xD

Edited by starcrunch061

1 hour ago, Kubanga said:

Am I the only one that this doesn’t work for? I’ve had my rewards account and my PSN linked for years and it doesn’t acknowledge the fact that I have 89 plats. 

It's not retroactive and this reward program just started this week. Only Trophies earned after you sign up and unlock the thing on the site count.

15 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I'm pretty certain it's digital cause last time it was, but this is taking forever to get my credit.

I figured it would be.  That sucks that they are having competency issues.

13 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

My count still says zero and I got a bunch of trophies after I unlocked. 

So you show 0 plats, but you still could claim the reward?

10 hours ago, Kubanga said:

Am I the only one that this doesn’t work for? I’ve had my rewards account and my PSN linked for years and it doesn’t acknowledge the fact that I have 89 plats. 

You have to unlock the individual rewards (plat, gold, silver).  Don't expect any to count until you do.  and after you have filled it, count on having to reenroll to get credit again!

By the way, don't forget to "unlock" your pass. This is a stupid mechanic, but it also seems like a necessary one. I guess they want to make sure that people are still logging on and all that good stuff.

Anyway, the site is working much better today, and the emails promised me yesterday have appeared. Everything seems like it's on the up now.

Edited by starcrunch061

The site must be having more traffic on my end because I can't even link my account. I wonder if they have thought about people who will make dummy accounts and try to keep stacking on the trophy passes?

Either way this is something I can work toward to, hopefully they refresh the trophy passes too. I know you get an extra expire date if you have the Sony Card but I'm actually surprised they didn't make you sign up for it to do this.

3 minutes ago, Cielle said:

The site must be having more traffic on my end because I can't even link my account. I wonder if they have thought about people who will make dummy accounts and try to keep stacking on the trophy passes?

Either way this is something I can work toward to, hopefully they refresh the trophy passes too. I know you get an extra expire date if you have the Sony Card but I'm actually surprised they didn't make you sign up for it to do this.

You might try to log on in non-peak hours. I had this issue yesterday when I tried to log on at noon CST. When I made my comment this morning, it was about 6:45 AM, so the site was running like a charm. 

Edited by starcrunch061