Sony Rewards added rewards for trophies! (USA only)

aZombieDictator

On 16/11/2017 at 2:04 AM, Pottercito_ said:

Hello, how can I suscribe to Sony Rewards? I tried but it seems it is not available, I'm in Colombia but my account is from United States.

its based off your IP Address as well as your account you need both i believe.

Edited by DarkSoleride

On 11/21/2017 at 5:04 AM, dmsleight said:

Oh, so when you were talking about getting a psn voucher, it wasn't from platinum points.

It was not. It was from points a while ago. You have to spend like $1,000 to get $10. The rewards program is so shitty if you just use it for games. Trophy thing was needed for sony rewards even if it's still not much.

Edited by aZombieDictator

42 minutes ago, ivangutjahr said:

im not considering the program to get anything. playing easy games for 3 months just to get like 10~20 dollars? better get a job in 1h you can make it or even more. just saying.

lol, did you NOT read what i said? i said im 14 and from where i live everything is so expensive... thats first... secondly im about to get $20 in just a week of doing easy games on that account, thank you :)

On 11/22/2017 at 10:31 AM, aZombieDictator said:

It was not. It was from points a while ago. You have to spend like $1,000 to get $10. The rewards program is so shitty if you just use it for games. Trophy thing was needed for sony rewards even if it's still not much.

Yeah, I just noticed this myself. I joined up, like others, when they offered the 10 plats deal, but man - this program is for the birds. I spent eighty bucks over the sales the last couple of weeks, which gained me...80 points. 

Be still my heart!

On 11/22/2017 at 9:56 AM, ivangutjahr said:

im not considering the program to get anything. playing easy games for 3 months just to get like 10~20 dollars? better get a job in 1h you can make it or even more. just saying.

But he's playing the easy games anyway, so why not get the reward to boot?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having a great problem in linking my PSN to Rewards. I clicked to "Get Started" at Sony's Playstation's Website and after put my PSN Account this dialog pop up on my screen: "Your accounts are already linked. You’re totally in!" So, when I enter with my Sony Reward Account, both accounts aren't linked. I rly don't know what I need to do.

5 hours ago, Rafiltss said:

I'm having a great problem in linking my PSN to Rewards. I clicked to "Get Started" at Sony's Playstation's Website and after put my PSN Account this dialog pop up on my screen: "Your accounts are already linked. You’re totally in!" So, when I enter with my Sony Reward Account, both accounts aren't linked. I rly don't know what I need to do.

Are you saying you cant log into Sony Rewards http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/?

man it takes forever for the actual trophy progress to update, my guess would be wait a day and try again when using the reward maybe. for people trying to use it outside of america, im guessing your account is linked to the other country. when you sign up for a account it asks where do you live as well as a address. it prob sees that and wont issue it maybe

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tlal_q8_22 said:

"We cannot complete the transaction"

this is the big problem.

While I can't speak to your particular situation, I will say that, even in the US, I had that message pop up a couple of times. I just kept trying, and ultimately, it worked. The site isn't the greatest.

BUT, since you're not in the US, I don't know if there's some additional wall preventing you from completing the transaction, so take this with a grain of salt.

7 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

man it takes forever for the actual trophy progress to update, my guess would be wait a day and try again when using the reward maybe. for people trying to use it outside of america, im guessing your account is linked to the other country. when you sign up for a account it asks where do you live as well as a address. it prob sees that and wont issue it maybe

It really seems to take 5 days. I platted Dying: Reborn on PS4 in the afternoon one day, and on the vita in the evening on the same day. The trophies actually seemed to roll forward EXACTLY by those hours.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

Just checked my progress and Platinum trophies are no longer listed. Not even under completed. I had 9 out of 10 Platinums, probably should have done a Telltale game sooner. :(

Samething here, I had about 3 platinums and was working on more.  I messaged Sony rewards about it and will let you know what they say to me, if they reply.

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

Just checked my progress and Platinum trophies are no longer listed. Not even under completed. I had 9 out of 10 Platinums, probably should have done a Telltale game sooner. :(

Its a timed event, you have, i think its 4 months to complete the trophy progression once you sign up for it

if you check your rewards theres an expiration date to fulfill the requirements by

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

I'm at 4k points now. Willing to give a reward to the one who can lead me to getting my rewards. Lol. Same problem with everyone. We cannot complete the transaction.

Really? How long has this been going on? It's been about a month since I cashed in my last reward, but after a couple of hiccups, it worked OK.

On 11/22/2017 at 11:31 AM, aZombieDictator said:

I typically take advantage of the sales that go on that give you 3x times the points. I typically only by indie games digitally since I like physical copies. Long story short, I have 10k+ points cause of it.