Winter 2017/18 Backlog Challenge

Well, I'll be joining.  Here's my list:

1. 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 FC Evolution 0% 100% (40 out of 40 trophies)

2. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution 0% (0 out of 49 trophies)

3. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 11% 100% (34 out of 34 trophies)

4. Final Fantasy XIII 4% 100% (36 out of 36 trophies)

5. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma 0% 100% (33 out of 33 trophies)

6. I Am Setsuna 0% (0 out of 50 trophies)

Total trophies earned: 4 :platinum: 18 :gold: 41 :silver: 70 :bronze: (133 total)

Total: 231 unearned trophies starting off (99 left)

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

I guess it's time to stop playing new games and finally clean some things up hehe:

1. Slain: Back From Hell (5%)

2. LEGO Movie: The Videogame (8%)

3. Psychonauts (15%)

4. Party Hard (100 %) ✓

5. The Bridge (100%) ✓

6. Homefront: The Revolution (100%) 

Update I: Finished "Party Hard" and my god did it take me forever to 100% it...Game with a huge potential but an average execution - still, glad that I've played it. Made some good progress on Homefront and planning to finish a campaign over the weekends. Tried to play Slain but some areas in the game are really challenging.

Update II: Finished Homefront's Campaign and all DLCs, the only thing left is online CO-OP. It was a painful experience...but experience nonetheless.

Update III: FINALLY finished "The Bridge", god second half of the game is absolutely insane but I'm glad it's all done now.

Update IV: Finished Homefront...that was painful...

Edited by Skadanton
Progression Update (2017-12-10)

Awsome :)

Here's my List: 

1) Umbrella Corps.

2) The Evil Within 2

3) Medal of Honor

4) Medal of Honor: Warfighter

5) Rage

6) Horizon Zero Dawn 

7) Tekken 6

EDIT: 

O i see, it has to be under 20% completion rate on the games, sorry dont count me in then :P

Edited by Chris Hansen

On 11/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, ladynadiad said:

Well, I'll be joining.  Here's my list:

1. 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 FC Evolution

2. 英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution

3. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

4. Final Fantasy XIII

5. Resonance of Fate

6. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

On 11/3/2017 at 11:40 PM, MysticjMax said:

Sure, I can do this for sure this time. Here is my list:

1. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (PS4)
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PS4)
  3. Adventures of Mana (PS Vita)
  4. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4)
  5. Dark Cloud (PS4)

On 11/4/2017 at 0:37 AM, Skadanton said:

I guess it's time to stop playing new games and finally clean some things up hehe:

1. Slain: Back From Hell

2. LEGO Movie: The Videogame

3. Psychonauts

4. Party Hard

5. The Bridge

Gotta finish other games before December 1st I guess c:

Added.

This sounds like a good way to keep me accountable, my list is going to start as

1. Dying Light (3%) (I'm playing this right now, does that count or should I remove it?) 
  2. The Witcher 3 (0%)
  3. Crash Bandicoot 2 (9%)
  4. Crash Bandicoot: Warped (0%)
  5. Oddworld New and Tasty (21%)
  6. The Last of Us Remastered (12%)
  7. Tricky Towers (1%) (Also intending to write a trophy guide for this one so win-win)

Man that's a good looking list this will be fun

Edited by Dessane
Typos

Question--

Does the game have to have a platinum trophy? I have a lot of games in my backlog that don't have platinums to achieve.

Regardless, sign me up.

Here are 2 that I've started but have less than 20% completion:

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God  (already finished  --- removed 11/7)

Yomawari: Night Alone (had a save at 17% but the memory card got corrupted and I really don't want to start from scratch on this one at the moment --- removed 11/18)

I'll add these from my backlog:

1. The Wolf Among Us

2. Danganronpa Reload 1-2

3. Trails of Cold Steel 2

Lost Dimension (want to play something else and don't want to over commit lol -- removed 11/29)
4. N.E.R.O. (added 11/18)
5. Atelier Shallie Plus (added 11/20)
6. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (added 11/29)

If it's not required for the game to have a platinum, these as well:

7. 3/4 Home

8. The Unfinished Swan

Hue (already complete -- removed 11/20)

Edited by eigen-space
Changing Games

I'd like to join. Here's my list:

PS4

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (0%)

- Crash Bandicoot (0%)

- Dishonored: Definitive Edition (0%)

- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (0%)

- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (0%)

- The Surge (0%)

PS3

- Mass Effect 2 (0%)

Edited by Surge3Beast
  • Like 1

Definitely going in again!

Won't quite get everything done from my Autumn list, but it definitely helps me focus on them anyway.

Hatoful Boyfriend - 21% (Vita)

I like to try and complete at least one IGC game for each month and inFamous Second Son was already done so this was my next best pick from September.

Hotline Miami - 10% (Vita)

IGC from many moons ago that I'd really like to go back to. Looks like my kind of Vita game with lots of replay-ability for the platinum.

Rain - 5% (PS3)

Part of a challenge set between me and my brother to complete from a selection of games for each other. Kill two birds with one stone.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 1% (PS3)

One to complete for my A-Z platinums list, think it's the best looking of the available X games for me.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 0% (PS4)

Wife bought me this earlier in November and I haven't got round to starting it yet. I loved Stick of Truth and can't wait to get stuck into this.

Post 01/11/17 additions

Batman - 0% (PS4)

Bought in sales a while ago as I've heard it's a good Telltale game and I'm still a sucker for an easy platinum.

Flower - 0% (PS4)

Picked it up on sale having enjoyed Journey and hearing this was lovely to look at.

Bully - 13% (PS4)

This is one that's been in previous challenges on this website without receiving full commitment from me. I've got back into it from trying to do some other challenges though and looking forward to getting some progress going with it again.

I'm going to try and avoid too many add-ons to focus my attention on the games above, so will wait for all completed on a console before moving on.

Potential add-ons though: Bastion 20% (Vita), Dungeon Punks - 0% (Vita), Horizon Zero Dawn - 0% (PS4), Batman - 0% (PS4)Beyond Good & Evil HD - 0% (PS3) and anything else I end up completing during this that would have been eligible.

Edited by booshy_89
change games and %ages

8 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Question--

Does the game have to have a platinum trophy? I have a lot of games in my backlog that don't have platinums to achieve.

No it doesn't and even the main topic gives some examples of stuff that doesn't have a plat when it talks about the multiple episodes of a game count as one game thing.  You just have to get 100% in those.  So you can do a game like Journey and it counts.  The only special thing here is if you want to play a game like Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse where five episodes make up one game, any episodes you have at below 20% count as one game even though PSN counts them as five.

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

No it doesn't and even the main topic gives some examples of stuff that doesn't have a plat when it talks about the multiple episodes of a game count as one game thing.  You just have to get 100% in those. 

Only game with "episodes" I'm familiar with is FFXV where the episodes are DLC. It sounds like for something like FFXV to count, you'd have to complete all the episodes plus the main game content, which has a platinum.

Thanks for clarifying :)

19 hours ago, Dessane said:

This sounds like a good way to keep me accountable, my list is going to start as

1. Dying Light (3%) (I'm playing this right now, does that count or should I remove it?) 
  2. The Witcher 3 (0%)
  3. Crash Bandicoot 2 (9%)
  4. Crash Bandicoot: Warped (0%)
  5. Oddworld New and Tasty (21%)
  6. The Last of Us Remastered (12%)
  7. Tricky Towers (1%) (Also intending to write a trophy guide for this one so win-win)

Man that's a good looking list this will be fun

18 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Question--

Regardless, sign me up.

Here are 2 that I've started but have less than 20% completion:

1. Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God - 8%

2. Yomawari: Night Alone - 17%

I'll add these from my backlog:

3. The Wolf Among Us

4. Danganronpa Reload 1-2

5. Trails of Cold Steel 2

If it's not required for the game to have a platinum, these as well:

6. 3/4 Home

7. The Unfinished Swan

8. Hue

18 hours ago, Surge3Beast said:

I'd like to join. Here's my list:

PS4

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (0%)

- Crash Bandicoot (0%)

- Dishonored: Definitive Edition (0%)

- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (0%)

- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (0%)

- The Surge (0%)

14 hours ago, booshy_89 said:

Definitely going in again!

Won't quite get everything done from my Autumn list, but it definitely helps me focus on them anyway.

Bastion - 20% (Vita)

Completed the game once, so need to run back through on the Score Attack/NG+ mode

Dungeon Punks - 0% (Vita)

IGC game for November that looks like my kind of game.

Horizon Zero Dawn - 0% (PS4)

Going to borrow this one from my brother as I've been meaning to for ages and purchase the DLC to get myself to the 100%. It's been ages since I've played a big title like this.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 0% (PS3)

One to complete for my A-Z platinums list, think it's the best looking of the available X games for me.

Hotline Miami - 0% (Vita)

IGC from many moons ago that I'd really like to go back to. Looks like my kind of Vita game with lots of replay-ability for the platinum.

Added. Good luck!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Only game with "episodes" I'm familiar with is FFXV where the episodes are DLC. It sounds like for something like FFXV to count, you'd have to complete all the episodes plus the main game content, which has a platinum.

Thanks for clarifying :)

It's a similar deal, but those are DLC and FFXV plus those count as a single completed game in your stats.  What I'm mentioning is stuff like Tales of Monkey Island and the Sam and Max games.  My first time entering this challenge I had two episodes of Tales of Monkey Island and all of Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space on my list.  They counted as 7 games on here and on PSN.  However for my listing for this challenge they only countered as two separate games and I had to pick at least 3 more.

Actually, looking at some of the games you've picked, you'd probably enjoy those games.  But definitely enjoy Trails of Cold Steel 2 and I don't envy you the grindfest that is Sorcery Saga.  That's an insane game to want to plat in three months. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Actually, looking at some of the games you've picked, you'd probably enjoy those games.  But definitely enjoy Trails of Cold Steel 2 and I don't envy you the grindfest that is Sorcery Saga.  That's an insane game to want to plat in three months. 

I'll have to look into them when they are involved in a sale! Aside from Trails, Danganronpa, and The Wolf Among Us, the games on my list are ones that I picked up during a PS Store sale of some kind.

I may actually need to take Sorcery Saga off the list. By the time 12/1 roles around, I'm probably going to be past 25% completion.

Sorry to lose you as a host. Thanks for all the work you've done <3

I have dissertation to write and some clinical placements - will have to consider my list carefully but here's what I've got off the top of my head - will add and finalise soon.

1. Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice.

2. Hatoful boyfriend

3. Lost Sphere

4. Far Cry 5

5. Chaos Child

Edited by StilRh

8 hours ago, StilRh said:

Sorry to lose you as a host. Thanks for all the work you've done <3

I have dissertation to write and some clinical placements - will have to consider my list carefully but here's what I've got off the top of my head - will add and finalise soon.

1. Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice.

Well, if someone doesn't ask me about it by the end of February, I'll probably continue. We'll see what happens. Will add you once you have a full list.

I want in! Here's the list:

• Abzû (0/12 l 0%)
  • Atelier Firis
  • Bad Apple Wars
  • Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
  • Energy Balance
  • Energy Cycle (6/19 l 18%)
  • Gravity Rush Remastered (2/64 l 1%) 
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD (0/51 l 0%)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD 
  • Little Nightmares
  • N.E.R.O.
  • Never Alone
  • RiME
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

A rather long list this time, but there are some pretty short games amoung them. Let's see how many I can complete. Some of these aren't downloaded or installed yet so they don't appear on my profile. But I bought all of these already.

Edit1: Added more games. Might as well go all out. Will add trophies obtained later.

Edited by alte_muehle91