Campaign Glitch?

Itachirulz1

1 hour ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Has anyone else's campaign keep glitching?

As in the sound goes and you are literally invincible?!

This is the reason why i stopped playing the COD games. The Advanced Warfare campaign collectibles and the exo skeleton upgrades were glitching on me, that was the nail on the coffin for me. What's it like when getting the collectibles in this? Is it glitchy? 

This actually sounds like a good glitch if it's leaving you invincible, if you just happened to be on Veteran you could literally run past the enemies xDxD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

This is the reason why i stopped playing the COD games. The Advanced Warfare campaign collectibles and the exo skeleton upgrades were glitching on me, that was the nail on the coffin for me. What's it like when getting the collectibles in this? Is it glitchy? 

This actually sounds like a good glitch if it's leaving you invincible, if you just happened to be on Veteran you could literally run past the enemies xDxD 

It's literally what I did haha! only happened on the 2nd mission though which is okay! but tbh Veteran isn't that bad :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Has anyone else's campaign keep glitching?

As in the sound goes and you are literally invincible?!

This happened to me on Mission 3 or 4, once completed it resumed back to normal. As I was playing on Veteran, it was nice quick easy mission. ?