Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlcoWithATemper

x_ExiTaZ_x's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

x_ExiTaZ_x

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
There was a hacker in the lobby and he had the option to give trophies and I couldn't stop it at the time. If I could I'd remove this platinum from the list on my account on PSN but it's not possible

Actually it is possible to remove it...but not after you sync it. If you delete your profile without syncing then the trophies earned would also be deleted. Not a lot of people know that but for future cases it is good to know.

As for now you can hide your game.

Please follow the section below to hide games that are flagged. This will allow you to reappear on the leaderboards after a certain time period (assuming you haven't had more than 2 flagged games).

You can adjust for each game whether to show the trophies you earned. Go to in_psn.gif(PlayStation™Network) > in_trophycollection.gif (Trophy Collection) to select the game you want to set, press the trianglebutton, and then select [Privacy Settings] from the options menu. Deselect [Show Trophies for This Game] to hide trophy information only for the games you selected.

Source:

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/trophy/trophy.html 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2qfU-oWrnE -  video guide at 1:37 (loud intro music warning).

Edited by Double-0-Zero
Added Video.

You better watch out from now on. PSNProfiles.com also prohibits you from playing Grand Theft Auto V or Call of Duty: World at War on PlayStation 3 if you have trophies incomplete on them. If you're ever unlucky enough to play a multiplayer game that you enjoy again, the same thing may happen to you. PSNProfiles declares that members are prohibited from playing games that modders can affect, because you will be flagged if they troll you, which ultimately rewards the modders for what they do because they don't give a shit what they did to their own account. If you ever feel like you want to enjoy a multiplayer game again, make sure it's not on PS3 because some day a modder could do the same thing to your game. Just watch out when the PS4 has things like this happen on it and when it auto-syncs and you get flagged there will still be members telling you that playing a game you enjoy is wrong because this website flags you. Have a good day and remember, if you happen to have anything happen on two more games, PSNProfiles will reward you with permanent removal from the leaderboards. 

Edited by Sergen

18 minutes ago, Sergen said:

You better watch out from now on. PSNProfiles.com also prohibits you from playing Grand Theft Auto V or Call of Duty: World at War on PlayStation 3 if you have trophies incomplete on them. If you're ever unlucky enough to play a multiplayer game that you enjoy again, the same thing may happen to you. PSNProfiles declares that members are prohibited from playing games that modders can affect, because you will be flagged if they troll you, which ultimately rewards the modders for what they do because they don't give a shit what they did to their own account. If you ever feel like you want to enjoy a multiplayer game again, make sure it's not on PS3 because some day a modder could do the same thing to your game. Just watch out when the PS4 has things like this happen on it and when it auto-syncs and you get flagged there will still be members telling you that playing a game you enjoy is wrong because this website flags you. Have a good day and remember, if you happen to have anything happen on two more games, PSNProfiles will reward you with permanent removal from the leaderboards. 

If you don't care about trophies, you can just hide the game... If you care about the trophies and want to earn them legit, then there's plenty of room to do so. Please stop posting stuff like this.

The vast majority of players of BO2 and WaW has not run into these modders. In the case of BO2, we're talking 1%. And many of these have sought out these modders or done it themselves.

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

If you don't care about trophies, you can just hide the game... If you care about the trophies and want to earn them legit, then there's plenty of room to do so.

I guess it's worth saying that anyone who wants to do one of these games needs to invest in another PS3 console because otherwise they'll need to delete the only user that is on their account, which likely has most of their save data from previous games on it. With a 2nd PS3, their user can simply be their save data for Black Ops II or something. It's worth the $100 investment in a 2nd PS3 that you'll only use for 1 game because PSNProfiles supports what the modders are doing by punishing people who get trolled by them. 

15 hours ago, x_ExiTaZ_x said:

x_ExiTaZ_x

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
There was a hacker in the lobby and he had the option to give trophies and I couldn't stop it at the time. If I could I'd remove this platinum from the list on my account on PSN but it's not possible

Sucks if it happened against your will. You could have deleted the trophies before syncing, and you could have hidden the trophies you didn't earn after syncing.

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I guess it's worth saying that anyone who wants to do one of these games needs to invest in another PS3 console because otherwise they'll need to delete the only user that is on their account, which likely has most of their save data from previous games on it. With a 2nd PS3, their user can simply be their save data for Black Ops II or something. It's worth the $100 investment in a 2nd PS3 that you'll only use for 1 game because PSNProfiles supports what the modders are doing by punishing people who get trolled by them. 

As I said, about 1% of BO2 users on PSNP has been affected.

Edited by MMDE