Vita Trophies Don't Unlock While Offline

Update:

I just got a chapter trophy that didn't unlock until I connected my vita online, so I updated this thread for all of them.

Some trophies don't pop if you get them while offline. In both of my cases, it popped as soon as I connected it online and I didn't have to redo the requirements.

This is NA verison

/Edit

Justwanted to give a heads up since I didn't see it in any trophy guide or forum post, but the trophy 'Radio chick' is glitched if you watch the radio show offline on your vita. I watched the first three offline and didn't get it, however, it popped as soon as I went into the game online.

Edited by Kittet3
See edit
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Just wanted to give a heads up since I didn't see it in any trophy guide or forum post, but the trophy 'Radio chick' is glitched if you watch the radio show offline on your vita. I watched the first three offline and didn't get it, however, it popped as soon as I went into the game online.

If you post this in the guide comments the guide writer gets a notification and can update it. Although if you think they won't update it forum posts work too.

• 3 years later...
On 11/3/2017 at 10:00 PM, Kittet3 said:

Update:

I just got a chapter trophy that didn't unlock until I connected my vita online, so I updated this thread for all of them.

Some trophies don't pop if you get them while offline. In both of my cases, it popped as soon as I connected it online and I didn't have to redo the requirements.

This is NA verison

/Edit

Justwanted to give a heads up since I didn't see it in any trophy guide or forum post, but the trophy 'Radio chick' is glitched if you watch the radio show offline on your vita. I watched the first three offline and didn't get it, however, it popped as soon as I went into the game online.

Nice that any fuckin guide says something soo important....i completed the 4 chapters and only realize that I didn't get a single trophy after complete all the 8 red shrine bird stories twice....jesus i could have done all the 100% and only notice on the end....

My trophies didn't pop stantly after go online the first i got after playing the last red shrine story and now i m replaying chapter 1...

Edited by AmazingNoeder