Difficulty compared to the first Megaman Collection?

AJ_Radio

Just bought this game partly because of the PS Plus discount. I really enjoyed Megaman Collection Volume 1 when I played through it last year and it is perhaps my proudest non-platinum game, as many of the challenges were difficult and took a lot of practice to pull off.

Unfortunately this collection only has bronze trophies rather than the silver and gold trophies the first collection had. Though as a whole it looks easier overall, although Mega Man 10 is often noted for it's hard difficulty.

What do you guys think?

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Just bought this game partly because of the PS Plus discount. I really enjoyed Megaman Collection Volume 1 when I played through it last year and it is perhaps my proudest non-platinum game, as many of the challenges were difficult and took a lot of practice to pull off.

Unfortunately this collection only has bronze trophies rather than the silver and gold trophies the first collection had. Though as a whole it looks easier overall, although Mega Man 10 is often noted for it's hard difficulty.

What do you guys think?

I'd imagine it would be slightly easier, as mega man 7 and 8 aren't as difficult as the first 6.. 10 is very easy to complete but hard to 100% the standalone version.. the only truly difficult game is 9, which is arguably the hardest mega man game out there 

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This one is far too easy, if compared though.

Mega Man 7 you can cheat using the password to the last stage.

Mega Man 8 is normal dificulty, using the 50% damage reduction, makes this one a walk in the park.

Mega Man 9 its quite hard, but the 50% damage let's it be possible. That Protoman sucks, he is plume.

Mega Man 10 is easy, because you can play in the easy mode. Totally diferent from the PS3 version trophy list.

The challenges are hard, but you don't need to get them all gold, just 50 challenges.

Edited by LucasIIGD

• 3 years later...

I was surprised how many challenges I could skip on this one. I didn't do any of the Wily or mega buster only challenges in any game, and still completed 50 gold ones about halfway through the MM10 ones.  The gold times are much more generous here as well.

Edited by thabg23